Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kozou's Artshop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@kozou Your art is wonderful, I'd love a slot! Image of Dragon: (idk why it's so big, sorry!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=387306&tab=dragon&did=41565843] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/11935366_c7BldxZyvOphxur.png[/img][/url] Genes/Colors: Sable Skink, Pistachio Bee (she doesn't have bee yet), Seafoam capsule Eye Type: Arcane common Skin/Accent: - Apparel: the autumnal wreath, neck filigree, and her dress if it's visible Payment Method: gems! Extra Information: She has a basic bio with her personality and job. Also, could you make the neck filigree more yellowish/gold than it appears, with bits of pink?
@kozou Your art is wonderful, I'd love a slot!
Image of Dragon:
(idk why it's so big, sorry!)
11935366_c7BldxZyvOphxur.png
Genes/Colors: Sable Skink, Pistachio Bee (she doesn't have bee yet), Seafoam capsule
Eye Type: Arcane common
Skin/Accent: -
Apparel: the autumnal wreath, neck filigree, and her dress if it's visible
Payment Method: gems!
Extra Information: She has a basic bio with her personality and job. Also, could you make the neck filigree more yellowish/gold than it appears, with bits of pink?
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
@kozou

Thank you, I love it!! Can I order another sometime in the future, or is this a one time thing?
@kozou

Thank you, I love it!! Can I order another sometime in the future, or is this a one time thing?
hHHmtZX.jpg
@kozou I just realized I had never responded to you!!! I'm so sorry! I knew I was forgetting something on here but could not for the life of my figure out what it was or shake the feeling! And it seems like replying to your message was what I was mising! If you are still taking spots, I would still love to order a piece from you (paying in USD and such)
@kozou I just realized I had never responded to you!!! I'm so sorry! I knew I was forgetting something on here but could not for the life of my figure out what it was or shake the feeling! And it seems like replying to your message was what I was mising! If you are still taking spots, I would still love to order a piece from you (paying in USD and such)
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
[center]@darkblayd Hello!! I finally managed to finish your order! If something is bothering you, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll gladly change it! Thank you so much for your patience!! [emoji=familiar heart] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209077128183021568/543128315431616524/fsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsfsd.png[/img][/center]
@darkblayd

Hello!! I finally managed to finish your order!
If something is bothering you, please don't hesitate to let me know and I'll gladly change it!
Thank you so much for your patience!!

fsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsfsd.png
bebebebe.png
@Kaosu07

Oh no, feel free to order whenever you want!
@Kaosu07

Oh no, feel free to order whenever you want!
bebebebe.png
@kozou Thank you so much for the fantastic commission, everything is perfect!!
If it's not too much trouble, could I be added to your pinglist? I'd love to get another headshot from you in the future!
@kozou Thank you so much for the fantastic commission, everything is perfect!!
If it's not too much trouble, could I be added to your pinglist? I'd love to get another headshot from you in the future!
2393814f3e95e3225223b31c17079e93f608ee0b.png
rng adopts
@Effervessa @BirdBrained

Hello!!
I'm pinging you two because I finished the other headshots. If you're still interested in grabbing the slots, please let me know!

@Effervessa @BirdBrained

Hello!!
I'm pinging you two because I finished the other headshots. If you're still interested in grabbing the slots, please let me know!

bebebebe.png
@kozou

Yes I am! Would you like me to resubmit my order?
@kozou

Yes I am! Would you like me to resubmit my order?
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@Effervessa

Aa, I'm glad!! There's no need to resubmit the order, though!
Feel free to send the CR whenever you like!
@Effervessa

Aa, I'm glad!! There's no need to resubmit the order, though!
Feel free to send the CR whenever you like!
bebebebe.png
@darkblayd

Of course!!
I'm really, really happy you like it, aa ;;
@darkblayd

Of course!!
I'm really, really happy you like it, aa ;;
bebebebe.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11