Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Imperial breed change scrolls?
Is there a breed changing scroll to change a dragon into an imperial? I cant find one anywhere. Does anyone have one?

Quick edit to have the title reflect the topic of the thread ~Gaia
Is there a breed changing scroll to change a dragon into an imperial? I cant find one anywhere. Does anyone have one?

Quick edit to have the title reflect the topic of the thread ~Gaia
@alecgracehaddoc

imperial breed changes were a limited kickstarter item. they're very expensive (over 500,000 gems) because they're so rare nowadays. you probably won't be able to find one easily. :'>
@alecgracehaddoc

imperial breed changes were a limited kickstarter item. they're very expensive (over 500,000 gems) because they're so rare nowadays. you probably won't be able to find one easily. :'>
NY105Sx.gif
@Pyatiugolnik
Oh.... well thats depressing. I have a dragon id really rather have as an imperial but i guess ill just have to go with spiral. How disappointing. There needs to be more. ...
@Pyatiugolnik
Oh.... well thats depressing. I have a dragon id really rather have as an imperial but i guess ill just have to go with spiral. How disappointing. There needs to be more. ...
@AlecGraceHaddoc

There will never be more, because people paid real money for them and were assured that that was the only time it would ever be offered.

There are so many imperials onsite that you should be able to breed yourself an imperial in any color(s) you want. It's just a matter of time.
@AlecGraceHaddoc

There will never be more, because people paid real money for them and were assured that that was the only time it would ever be offered.

There are so many imperials onsite that you should be able to breed yourself an imperial in any color(s) you want. It's just a matter of time.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
I feel like its lowkey bs for them to do that. there really should be more, i have no doubt they would be popular. Ik breeding could eventually get there, Im just upset because i wanted a very specific dragon to be an imperial but i guess I have to go with spiral now
@SeaCrest
I feel like its lowkey bs for them to do that. there really should be more, i have no doubt they would be popular. Ik breeding could eventually get there, Im just upset because i wanted a very specific dragon to be an imperial but i guess I have to go with spiral now
@AlecGraceHaddoc

No, not really bs at all. It was a contract that involved real money. There's no doubt that they'd be popular, but they would be in direct contradiction to the agreement the devs made with their backers, who helped to pay for the site when it was first created. That is an inviolate, legal agreement.
@AlecGraceHaddoc

No, not really bs at all. It was a contract that involved real money. There's no doubt that they'd be popular, but they would be in direct contradiction to the agreement the devs made with their backers, who helped to pay for the site when it was first created. That is an inviolate, legal agreement.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@AlecGraceHaddoc
Like what SeaCrest said, someone could file a lawsuit against the company that owns Flight Rising if a kickstarter exclusive item like the skycat or imperial scrolls were re-released in any capacity. I would love to have one of my dragons scrolled to be an imperial but there are a finite and dwindling supply of imperial scrolls out there that people are willing to pay thousands of dollars worth of gems for the few that still haven't been used. It's still possible to buy one for yourself if you really must have that one particular dragon be an imperial, but it really wouldn't come cheap.
@AlecGraceHaddoc
Like what SeaCrest said, someone could file a lawsuit against the company that owns Flight Rising if a kickstarter exclusive item like the skycat or imperial scrolls were re-released in any capacity. I would love to have one of my dragons scrolled to be an imperial but there are a finite and dwindling supply of imperial scrolls out there that people are willing to pay thousands of dollars worth of gems for the few that still haven't been used. It's still possible to buy one for yourself if you really must have that one particular dragon be an imperial, but it really wouldn't come cheap.
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
@sasser how did you even find this old thread? Genuinely curious.
@sasser how did you even find this old thread? Genuinely curious.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
lmao...that's what I thought too!
@Shinyumbreon
lmao...that's what I thought too!
@Shinyumbreon @AlecGraceHaddoc
someone linked it to me so I assumed it was new^^' i might need glasses... Sorry about that!
@Shinyumbreon @AlecGraceHaddoc
someone linked it to me so I assumed it was new^^' i might need glasses... Sorry about that!
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif