Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 548 549 550 551 552 ... 702 703
Slightly off topic but if you guys are looking for another mobile game to play might I suggest Dragalia lost? It's an action RPG game with great graphics, music, and enjoyable characters. Downsides being it's a gacha game with even worse rates than FEH and it's a lot more grindy. But at least there's always something to do. :P I guess if you're the kind of person who isn't a completionist and are content to get just the easy rewards, it can be fun.
Slightly off topic but if you guys are looking for another mobile game to play might I suggest Dragalia lost? It's an action RPG game with great graphics, music, and enjoyable characters. Downsides being it's a gacha game with even worse rates than FEH and it's a lot more grindy. But at least there's always something to do. :P I guess if you're the kind of person who isn't a completionist and are content to get just the easy rewards, it can be fun.
@Piney

I tried Dragalia lost at launch and I did enjoy it but boy was it a time sink. I'm also concerned about the rates and I didn't get anything good when I was active. Are there any free max-rarity units now that don't need to be ground for?
@Piney

I tried Dragalia lost at launch and I did enjoy it but boy was it a time sink. I'm also concerned about the rates and I didn't get anything good when I was active. Are there any free max-rarity units now that don't need to be ground for?
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Tangle
it's somewhat hard to recommend any because the ones I'm interested in aren't released in English and I have a very specific rule against downloading any apps through illegitimate means. some include Sanrio Danshi, Ikemen Live, Yume100, and Sengoku Night Blood

edit: the last two aren't technically fully otome (first one is a puzzle game, the other one is kinda like Touken Ranbu), but they have a lot of otome elements that I counted them anyway
@Tangle
it's somewhat hard to recommend any because the ones I'm interested in aren't released in English and I have a very specific rule against downloading any apps through illegitimate means. some include Sanrio Danshi, Ikemen Live, Yume100, and Sengoku Night Blood

edit: the last two aren't technically fully otome (first one is a puzzle game, the other one is kinda like Touken Ranbu), but they have a lot of otome elements that I counted them anyway
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Tangle

The Dragalia Lost team was pretty generous in giving out free 10-pull tickets every banner and they even gave out a free 5-star pull ticket before Christmas. There are events in where you can get free 4-star units if you max out your friendship with them by using the units, and some of the free units are good. The stories that come with the events are really cute as well.
@Tangle

The Dragalia Lost team was pretty generous in giving out free 10-pull tickets every banner and they even gave out a free 5-star pull ticket before Christmas. There are events in where you can get free 4-star units if you max out your friendship with them by using the units, and some of the free units are good. The stories that come with the events are really cute as well.
image.png
I have hope and you should too
because even if the violet is violet
that doesn't explain why it
can't dream of being blue.
image.png
@Tangle
They just updated the game so that new accounts automatically get a 5* hero on their first summon, and gave everyone who registered an account before a free 5* summon ticket.

Though I would say that 5* heroes and/or dragons aren’t actually all that neccessary to play the game well, as its mostly down to kit, aka weapons and wyrmprint abilities. The weapons you have to grind a bit for, but there’s a lot of common wyrmprints that people use a lot. Though you can clear just about everything except the high dragon challenges with 4* heroes and weapons.

There are events that give you free 4* heroes and 5* dragons, one of which is gonna be starting in a day or so.

While the rates are kinda crummy, having 5* stuff is not at all required to do just fine and you can promote heroes with enough upgrade material like in FEH. And most of the units are fairly interchangeable so there’s not really a high/low tier distinction and it’s really down to personal preference.

@Tangle
They just updated the game so that new accounts automatically get a 5* hero on their first summon, and gave everyone who registered an account before a free 5* summon ticket.

Though I would say that 5* heroes and/or dragons aren’t actually all that neccessary to play the game well, as its mostly down to kit, aka weapons and wyrmprint abilities. The weapons you have to grind a bit for, but there’s a lot of common wyrmprints that people use a lot. Though you can clear just about everything except the high dragon challenges with 4* heroes and weapons.

There are events that give you free 4* heroes and 5* dragons, one of which is gonna be starting in a day or so.

While the rates are kinda crummy, having 5* stuff is not at all required to do just fine and you can promote heroes with enough upgrade material like in FEH. And most of the units are fairly interchangeable so there’s not really a high/low tier distinction and it’s really down to personal preference.

ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
I finally finished my Vigarde fandragon. I was tired to see him laying around undone because I had too much expensive ideas for him, so I started again from scratch. Kinda happy with how he turned out, even if I couldn't give him an Umbral scale armor because those things are so expensive. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40010145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400102/40010145_350.png[/img] [/url]
I finally finished my Vigarde fandragon. I was tired to see him laying around undone because I had too much expensive ideas for him, so I started again from scratch. Kinda happy with how he turned out, even if I couldn't give him an Umbral scale armor because those things are so expensive.

40010145_350.png
4wu6.gif
Duma is a very nice surprise. I was so sure we would have just gotten just another lord or random OC not introduced yet ala Guntthra but here we are! So glad I rolled for Null follow up now. No Surtr or Duma will stop me from doubling them with Ayra in AR! (Now if only she had a banner so I could get more merges...)

Team Cherche here for the voting gauntlet. She is the best Awakening girl after all.

Every day I'm hoping for the FEH channel announcement. Where is it? The anniversary is soon and I'm getting anxious!

@Piney

Dragalia is pretty great I have played it since the beginning. The co-op system is probably my favourite thing about it.The characters are cute and the music is marvellous. Just wish most of the 5 star dragons weren't just women with tails and horns.
Duma is a very nice surprise. I was so sure we would have just gotten just another lord or random OC not introduced yet ala Guntthra but here we are! So glad I rolled for Null follow up now. No Surtr or Duma will stop me from doubling them with Ayra in AR! (Now if only she had a banner so I could get more merges...)

Team Cherche here for the voting gauntlet. She is the best Awakening girl after all.

Every day I'm hoping for the FEH channel announcement. Where is it? The anniversary is soon and I'm getting anxious!

@Piney

Dragalia is pretty great I have played it since the beginning. The co-op system is probably my favourite thing about it.The characters are cute and the music is marvellous. Just wish most of the 5 star dragons weren't just women with tails and horns.
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
@eggroll @hummbirds

Thanks! I’ll give it another shot. And I got Hawk for my free 5*, and he’s got a cool design so it’s a’ight, though I always prefer girl characters. I forgot how cute the character design was <3

EDIT: Eyyyy got a Xander
@eggroll @hummbirds

Thanks! I’ll give it another shot. And I got Hawk for my free 5*, and he’s got a cool design so it’s a’ight, though I always prefer girl characters. I forgot how cute the character design was <3

EDIT: Eyyyy got a Xander
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Tangle
Good otome games on the market... MM and The Arcana are already good ones you've named. Voltage Inc. has some good otome games with an array of characters, and while their games can be on the expensive side (hence why I stopped playing them, other factors also contribute), they're well-translated and make for a good read.
These have probably be bought up before, but Hakuoki and Amnesia are good games, too. Hakuoki is worth looking in to, if you haven't taken a gander at it.

If you're after a non-mobile otome game, Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons is great. It's more story based and there's a lot of lore, plus the art is absolutely gorgeous. You can find it on Steam.

Still no Dragalia Lost over here in Australia.

@Tangle
Good otome games on the market... MM and The Arcana are already good ones you've named. Voltage Inc. has some good otome games with an array of characters, and while their games can be on the expensive side (hence why I stopped playing them, other factors also contribute), they're well-translated and make for a good read.
These have probably be bought up before, but Hakuoki and Amnesia are good games, too. Hakuoki is worth looking in to, if you haven't taken a gander at it.

If you're after a non-mobile otome game, Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons is great. It's more story based and there's a lot of lore, plus the art is absolutely gorgeous. You can find it on Steam.

Still no Dragalia Lost over here in Australia.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@Alvis I'm honestly shocked that Dragalia hasn't been release in Europe and Australia yet. Do they not want free money? I hope you guys get it soon!

Anyway I got Duma on my free roll lol. He doesn't have the greatest IVs but at least I'm all set on bonus units for a while. I think I'll save my orbs until we know what's on the Valentine's banner at least. owo
@Alvis I'm honestly shocked that Dragalia hasn't been release in Europe and Australia yet. Do they not want free money? I hope you guys get it soon!

Anyway I got Duma on my free roll lol. He doesn't have the greatest IVs but at least I'm all set on bonus units for a while. I think I'll save my orbs until we know what's on the Valentine's banner at least. owo
1 2 ... 548 549 550 551 552 ... 702 703