Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 702 703
I'm all for an outfit for Camilla that isn't so fanservice based. I loathe her outfit, and just want to see her in something covering her breasts and you know, actually acting as some sort of armour.

I'm all for an outfit for Camilla that isn't so fanservice based. I loathe her outfit, and just want to see her in something covering her breasts and you know, actually acting as some sort of armour.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@Tangle @Piney
Her grandmother isn't really shown in the game, we only have her name and story.
Micaiah has some family member with a design, but most of them are kinda spoilerish? It didn't stopped IS from releasing a Zelgius with black armor while he could have worn his red one, though.
We could have a Micaiah inspired by either Sanaki, Lehran, Altina, or maybe Yune.

A Brave Zelgius? I never thought about it but I admit I'd be interested. He could still be wearing his red armor, but it seems too easy for a brave alt. Putting it under spoiler because I never know how much is spoiler with FE9/10 story, but: Gawain/Greil could be an option, but we already have Brave Ike. He would be interesting in Sephiran's clothes, but they're so opposite, it would be a hit or miss. I think what could be nice is an armor inspired by Lehran/Sephiran to match him.

As for Camilla, if she does win, she needs to have a proper armor for her Brave alt. We already have a lot of her being "sexy", I would love to see how she'd look as a warrior queen with an outfit inspired by Garon.
@Tangle @Piney
Her grandmother isn't really shown in the game, we only have her name and story.
Micaiah has some family member with a design, but most of them are kinda spoilerish? It didn't stopped IS from releasing a Zelgius with black armor while he could have worn his red one, though.
We could have a Micaiah inspired by either Sanaki, Lehran, Altina, or maybe Yune.

A Brave Zelgius? I never thought about it but I admit I'd be interested. He could still be wearing his red armor, but it seems too easy for a brave alt. Putting it under spoiler because I never know how much is spoiler with FE9/10 story, but: Gawain/Greil could be an option, but we already have Brave Ike. He would be interesting in Sephiran's clothes, but they're so opposite, it would be a hit or miss. I think what could be nice is an armor inspired by Lehran/Sephiran to match him.

As for Camilla, if she does win, she needs to have a proper armor for her Brave alt. We already have a lot of her being "sexy", I would love to see how she'd look as a warrior queen with an outfit inspired by Garon.
4wu6.gif
I free summoned a Sonya from the mothers banner
She's -atk +def though so I guess I'm not going to use her much. :P

Which team will you guys be backing? For me, it's Owain. I'm glad I didn't think to sacrifice the bad IV Owain I got a while ago.
I free summoned a Sonya from the mothers banner
She's -atk +def though so I guess I'm not going to use her much. :P

Which team will you guys be backing? For me, it's Owain. I'm glad I didn't think to sacrifice the bad IV Owain I got a while ago.
I don't care much for any of them to be honest, but I think I'll be going with Cherche.
I don't care much for any of them to be honest, but I think I'll be going with Cherche.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
I just can never seem to get adrift MCorrin no matter what I do
I just can never seem to get adrift MCorrin no matter what I do
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
It's so awful to put Leif against Ethlyn, but I guess I'll support Leif, then the Leonster winner.
It's so awful to put Leif against Ethlyn, but I guess I'll support Leif, then the Leonster winner.
4wu6.gif
I love Leif and Ethlyn equally, how am I to choose? I'll probably be going on Leif. sorry Ethlyn

I love Leif and Ethlyn equally, how am I to choose? I'll probably be going on Leif. sorry Ethlyn

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I'm going for the one that will definitely lose against mother - but I need to support Gerome no matter the odds! XD
After he's kicked I will support Owain... Maybe. Will see.
I'm going for the one that will definitely lose against mother - but I need to support Gerome no matter the odds! XD
After he's kicked I will support Owain... Maybe. Will see.
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
I'm going Ethlyn oops
I'm going Ethlyn oops
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Oof sorry Leif but I gotta support your mom... but if Ethlyn gets beat I’m honestly going to Leif
Oof sorry Leif but I gotta support your mom... but if Ethlyn gets beat I’m honestly going to Leif
latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
1 2 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 702 703