Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Saving Money....
1 2 3 4
...is so difficult!!! In the beginning of the month I went on a huge spending spree for genes and such and now I'm slowly but surely gaining money back but every time I earn another 100kt I'm tempted to spend again!!! HOW DO YOU RESIST THE URGE!!
...is so difficult!!! In the beginning of the month I went on a huge spending spree for genes and such and now I'm slowly but surely gaining money back but every time I earn another 100kt I'm tempted to spend again!!! HOW DO YOU RESIST THE URGE!!
t.v. | she/her | fr+0 | pings very welcome!
I don't :c
I don't :c
They keep on kicking me down,
Tryin' to keep me underground,
But did I mention we were paving the way
for the new breed of bad seed?

10g pixel art - go on an adventure (wip) - wishlist/buying
I throw it in my vault and try to forget about it! It helps to either set a large scale goal (i.e save 10k gems for genes) or set a specific amount that you're allowed to spend a day/week.
I throw it in my vault and try to forget about it! It helps to either set a large scale goal (i.e save 10k gems for genes) or set a specific amount that you're allowed to spend a day/week.
td9UiZS.png
you don't

I made about 700 Gems and 400-ish KT last week and I spent them all in one day, haha.
you don't

I made about 700 Gems and 400-ish KT last week and I spent them all in one day, haha.
I'm slowly getting the hang of telling myself no. I guess you just have to learn or keep telling yourself it's not worth it to spend everything right now, but it will be once you achieve whatever goal you're working for.

And if you're not working for a goal, maybe that's the problem? Set one and you'll have something more than "just saving". That's what I'm currently doing at least.
I'm slowly getting the hang of telling myself no. I guess you just have to learn or keep telling yourself it's not worth it to spend everything right now, but it will be once you achieve whatever goal you're working for.

And if you're not working for a goal, maybe that's the problem? Set one and you'll have something more than "just saving". That's what I'm currently doing at least.
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
you don't.
you don't.
I've been saving up about 100kt a day. I've also been brewing Baldwin genes... which are 100kT each :') I'm having a GREAT TIME and by that i mean my wallet is crying
I've been saving up about 100kt a day. I've also been brewing Baldwin genes... which are 100kT each :') I'm having a GREAT TIME and by that i mean my wallet is crying
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
somebody blease help me i spent 4 milt today
somebody blease help me i spent 4 milt today
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
So far I'm sending most of it to the hoard and trying to ignore it. I'm focusing on other things besides dressing/gene-ing or acquiring dragons like working on art/lore and leveling fodder. I have a list of goals that includes dragon bios, lore stories, art, gene-ing, and dressing and I tell myself I have to complete the first goal before I can move on to the next. This gives me time between spending sprees to replenish my funds.
So far I'm sending most of it to the hoard and trying to ignore it. I'm focusing on other things besides dressing/gene-ing or acquiring dragons like working on art/lore and leveling fodder. I have a list of goals that includes dragon bios, lore stories, art, gene-ing, and dressing and I tell myself I have to complete the first goal before I can move on to the next. This gives me time between spending sprees to replenish my funds.
The Empyreal Library
I just blew all my vaulted money geneing a single dragon. So, to reiterate what everyone else has said: you don't.
I just blew all my vaulted money geneing a single dragon. So, to reiterate what everyone else has said: you don't.
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
1 2 3 4