Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Saving Money....
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Kodak" date="2019-01-29 00:44:13" ] I have a spreadsheet that I update every once in a while with my geneing goals and their LAH prices. I lay out my priorities there, sort through everything and see which derg I want to work on first, and once I get that amount over my base savings line I spend the money and make it happen! ...I'm in Lightning and I just realized this method is kind of overkill. Eh. [/quote] I'm not sure if it's because I used to be in Lightning or just my normal nature of wanting things organized but... I do this as well. Although my priorities shift every now & then, I go more gene/breed change rather than an entire dragon at once.
Kodak wrote on 2019-01-29 00:44:13:
I have a spreadsheet that I update every once in a while with my geneing goals and their LAH prices. I lay out my priorities there, sort through everything and see which derg I want to work on first, and once I get that amount over my base savings line I spend the money and make it happen!

...I'm in Lightning and I just realized this method is kind of overkill. Eh.
I'm not sure if it's because I used to be in Lightning or just my normal nature of wanting things organized but... I do this as well.
Although my priorities shift every now & then, I go more gene/breed change rather than an entire dragon at once.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
[quote name="descents" date="2019-01-28 20:30:22" ] you don't. [/quote]
descents wrote on 2019-01-28 20:30:22:
you don't.
torture_isaac.png
Avoid blowing all your money by just not having any to begin with!
Avoid blowing all your money by just not having any to begin with!
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
i'm terrible at saving money, and it's all because of lair space.
i'm terrible at saving money, and it's all because of lair space.
mel ♥ bi ♥ she/her ♥ polyamorous

_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png

vocalist ♥ musician ♥ artist ♥ writer
1 2 3 4