Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68
@stygianform

Also still interested! I am kinda mia/only dailies and thought I missed a ping but here we are!
@stygianform

Also still interested! I am kinda mia/only dailies and thought I missed a ping but here we are!
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
@Amut @TarmonSuravye Thank you!!
@Amut @TarmonSuravye Thank you!!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm That's great! Would you like me to send you the payment now or later?
@StygianForm That's great! Would you like me to send you the payment now or later?
@KKorven If you don't mind sending it now that would be good! I think I will be finished with the art by tonight :)
@KKorven If you don't mind sending it now that would be good! I think I will be finished with the art by tonight :)
@StygianForm
I'm still interested!
@StygianForm
I'm still interested!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@StygianForm I'm still interested! I might want to tweak my form a bit though if that's okay?
@StygianForm I'm still interested! I might want to tweak my form a bit though if that's okay?
@padfoot6 Yes! That's perfectly fine, if you could go ahead and edit your original form, that will keep the link i have to it working :) Let me know when you're done editing!
@padfoot6 Yes! That's perfectly fine, if you could go ahead and edit your original form, that will keep the link i have to it working :) Let me know when you're done editing!
@StygianForm I would be interested, but depending on when I come up we'll have to see when my payments come in.
@StygianForm I would be interested, but depending on when I come up we'll have to see when my payments come in.
@StygianForm I'd like to be added to the ping list, please! Your crests look so beautiful!
@StygianForm I'd like to be added to the ping list, please! Your crests look so beautiful!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana Will do! :) Thanks!
@Harana Will do! :) Thanks!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68