Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aromatic Adornments
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
COOL STUFF!!
COOL STUFF!!
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Those look beautiful :0
Those look beautiful :0
Hi,I’m some artist
AY flowerssss
AY flowerssss
Love these flowers and I would also recommend doing more recolors of kelpie manes :D
Love these flowers and I would also recommend doing more recolors of kelpie manes :D
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Everything looks gooooooood
Everything looks gooooooood
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
I thought it said aromantic and was excited for a second hehe
I thought it said aromantic and was excited for a second hehe
IAD2p.gifan0rz.gif
Tj6tl.gif4lwvz.gifDHMML.gif
~
asexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bu.pngaromantic2_by_agent_pits-d88so5c.png transmasculine_by_agent_pits-d8icwcr.pngautistic_by_irisidium-dc4mmox.png
I don’t give a #%$@! about tab icons, I want to know when we get more lairspace. I am stuck with nothing to do here until we get it. I checked in for the first time in weeks *just* to see if anything had been mentioned yet since it is now 2019.

I’m so tired of getting the run around about this, especially since more lairspace will HAVE to be added to make the 15 tabs x 20 spaces per page thing work (that’s 300 lairspaces we’ll need just to START.) Why not just go ahead and announce it, and maybe even give us some of those spaces in advance of the Dens implementation? You are losing so many players over this issue that shouldn’t even exist in the first place.

WHAT DO WE WANT?

MORE LAIRSPACE

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

A YEAR AGO!
I don’t give a #%$@! about tab icons, I want to know when we get more lairspace. I am stuck with nothing to do here until we get it. I checked in for the first time in weeks *just* to see if anything had been mentioned yet since it is now 2019.

I’m so tired of getting the run around about this, especially since more lairspace will HAVE to be added to make the 15 tabs x 20 spaces per page thing work (that’s 300 lairspaces we’ll need just to START.) Why not just go ahead and announce it, and maybe even give us some of those spaces in advance of the Dens implementation? You are losing so many players over this issue that shouldn’t even exist in the first place.

WHAT DO WE WANT?

MORE LAIRSPACE

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

A YEAR AGO!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
[quote name="butcherbaby" date="2019-01-29 01:08:51" ] I don’t give a #%$@! about tab icons, I want to know when we get more lairspace. I am stuck with nothing to do here until we get it. I checked in for the first time in weeks *just* to see if anything had been mentioned yet since it is now 2019. I’m so tired of getting the run around about this, especially since more lairspace will HAVE to be added to make the 15 tabs x 20 spaces per page thing work (that’s 300 lairspaces we’ll need just to START.) Why not just go ahead and announce it, and maybe even give us some of those spaces in advance of the Dens implementation? You are losing so many players over this issue that shouldn’t even exist in the first place. WHAT DO WE WANT? MORE LAIRSPACE WHEN DO WE WANT IT? A YEAR AGO! [/quote] ...I mean, the point about the tab icons is them saying 'yes, we're working on this and we're getting closer to implementation, here's a sneak peek.' FR's not a big team, and they're not homogenous - artists can create icons, but they can't work on the coding. So saying 'I don't want icons, I want the feature' is pointless when the part of the team that makes the icons cannot create the feature. Quoting the OP: [quote]Almost all corners of the Flight Rising team have had their noses to the grindstone (or...keyboard, or tablet...), working hard to wrap up development on the feature. We're performing a lot of tests and polishing the experience as we go. While we don't have much in the way of a launch timeframe to share with you, we can assure you that things are progressing very well and we're so excited to launch it.[/quote] It's going to be done when it's done. Giving tons of extra lairspace now is a terrible idea because we were never intended to get it like that. When they inevitably remove it upon introduction of the hibernal den, people are going to scream bloody murder over the loss of fully functional space. You'd have newbies going from 25 to (50-125) and then back to 25. That will be deeply confusing. Plus, we don't know how the Hibernal Den is going to be implemented. How much space we'll have, and what factors alter those numbers. Heck, it might be a pay-to-access and pay-to-expand that doesn't give much or any space to start. What do you do with accounts that suddenly have more dragons than they can actually hold? The solutions that benefit us personally are not always good or universal solutions. Oftentimes there are no universally good solutions, and the limiting factor here is manpower.
butcherbaby wrote on 2019-01-29 01:08:51:

WHAT DO WE WANT?

MORE LAIRSPACE

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

A YEAR AGO!
...I mean, the point about the tab icons is them saying 'yes, we're working on this and we're getting closer to implementation, here's a sneak peek.' FR's not a big team, and they're not homogenous - artists can create icons, but they can't work on the coding. So saying 'I don't want icons, I want the feature' is pointless when the part of the team that makes the icons cannot create the feature.

Quoting the OP:
Quote:
Almost all corners of the Flight Rising team have had their noses to the grindstone (or...keyboard, or tablet...), working hard to wrap up development on the feature. We're performing a lot of tests and polishing the experience as we go. While we don't have much in the way of a launch timeframe to share with you, we can assure you that things are progressing very well and we're so excited to launch it.

It's going to be done when it's done. Giving tons of extra lairspace now is a terrible idea because we were never intended to get it like that. When they inevitably remove it upon introduction of the hibernal den, people are going to scream bloody murder over the loss of fully functional space. You'd have newbies going from 25 to (50-125) and then back to 25. That will be deeply confusing.

Plus, we don't know how the Hibernal Den is going to be implemented. How much space we'll have, and what factors alter those numbers. Heck, it might be a pay-to-access and pay-to-expand that doesn't give much or any space to start. What do you do with accounts that suddenly have more dragons than they can actually hold?

The solutions that benefit us personally are not always good or universal solutions. Oftentimes there are no universally good solutions, and the limiting factor here is manpower.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
The flowers are beautiful-just what we've been waiting for! However, about the icons, can I ask...I've been looking on every site that stocks flight rising icons and I can't find the simple vertical and/or horizontal lines in flight colors containing small flight icons that are used to separate different sections of each dragon's life story. Do you think you could include those with your icons or at least tell me where to find them?

Thank you so very much.
The flowers are beautiful-just what we've been waiting for! However, about the icons, can I ask...I've been looking on every site that stocks flight rising icons and I can't find the simple vertical and/or horizontal lines in flight colors containing small flight icons that are used to separate different sections of each dragon's life story. Do you think you could include those with your icons or at least tell me where to find them?

Thank you so very much.
aa_zps7097360a.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65