Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aromatic Adornments
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Those little icons are so cute, they're perfect!
Those little icons are so cute, they're perfect!
eP65k0J.png
[quote]It's one thing to thin the lines or update shading, but when you change the shape or colors or how it sits on the dragon... why not just create a new, similar set, instead of removing something that people liked as was?[/quote] This exactly. There have been a lot of art updates I appreciated, because a lot of early content inconsistently matched the site's style and thus was hard to include in outfits that didn't have early apparel (or hard to include on dragons at all bcause the lines and shading were so different) but I really didn't think the flowers were that off. They have aged with grace haha. They are pretty popular more subtle items and I know the daisy set is one of the few apparel items left that match a lot of the pastel yellow common light aesthetic. The new daisy set just looks way too close to the marigold, rendering it kind of redundant and it also doesn't suit the name either (daisies are generally thought of as more pastel). I like the wing adornments and I actually suggested them before in the apparel idea thread so I'm happy to see them implemented, I just think they should recolor the layers so they are consistent with the loved, existing apparel. Don't fix what isn't broken.. or just make a cool new item. I also don't like not getting warned ahead of time. I prefer the way the bows were handled.. I just wish we had been warned about the drastic change to the buttercup bows. The lack of response of that still disappoints me since FR usually is so good at listening to feedback and I fear they are doing it again here.
Quote:
It's one thing to thin the lines or update shading, but when you change the shape or colors or how it sits on the dragon... why not just create a new, similar set, instead of removing something that people liked as was?

This exactly. There have been a lot of art updates I appreciated, because a lot of early content inconsistently matched the site's style and thus was hard to include in outfits that didn't have early apparel (or hard to include on dragons at all bcause the lines and shading were so different) but I really didn't think the flowers were that off. They have aged with grace haha. They are pretty popular more subtle items and I know the daisy set is one of the few apparel items left that match a lot of the pastel yellow common light aesthetic. The new daisy set just looks way too close to the marigold, rendering it kind of redundant and it also doesn't suit the name either (daisies are generally thought of as more pastel).

I like the wing adornments and I actually suggested them before in the apparel idea thread so I'm happy to see them implemented, I just think they should recolor the layers so they are consistent with the loved, existing apparel. Don't fix what isn't broken.. or just make a cool new item.

I also don't like not getting warned ahead of time. I prefer the way the bows were handled.. I just wish we had been warned about the drastic change to the buttercup bows. The lack of response of that still disappoints me since FR usually is so good at listening to feedback and I fear they are doing it again here.
So pletty
So pletty
OoO
OoO
niccccccccccccce
niccccccccccccce
Oh!!
Oh!!
f5d5fa87873c697833eb73f13b020200face5218.png
owo
owo
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
What bugs me is that all the flights arent next to one another
if you send me a pm saying FREE then ill give u 10kt
What bugs me is that all the flights arent next to one another
if you send me a pm saying FREE then ill give u 10kt
ngl, I read that as "aromantic" at first lmao
ngl, I read that as "aromantic" at first lmao
Games | Art | Toys
LAIR HYPE EYEMOJI
LAIR HYPE EYEMOJI
tumblr_inline_nwui74lm0m1t7d5o3_500_by_maddmouse-dcr9d1j.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65