Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aromatic Adornments
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Ooo~ that will be nice for sorting through my dragons. With themes, selling dragons, and clan story rankings! I cannot wait!
Ooo~ that will be nice for sorting through my dragons. With themes, selling dragons, and clan story rankings! I cannot wait!
Untitled_Artwork.png
I really like having new pieces, but I'm not that fond of this trend of updating old pieces. I'm afraid you guys are going to hit something I thought was perfect as it was and ruin one of my dragons.

It's one thing to thin the lines or update shading, but when you change the shape or colors or how it sits on the dragon... why not just create a new, similar set, instead of removing something that people liked as was?
I really like having new pieces, but I'm not that fond of this trend of updating old pieces. I'm afraid you guys are going to hit something I thought was perfect as it was and ruin one of my dragons.

It's one thing to thin the lines or update shading, but when you change the shape or colors or how it sits on the dragon... why not just create a new, similar set, instead of removing something that people liked as was?
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I like how Water Does Not Exist on the Icons

(I know, I know, limited preview. But still. Rip in peace Tide-Pop)
I like how Water Does Not Exist on the Icons

(I know, I know, limited preview. But still. Rip in peace Tide-Pop)
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
I see flowers, I like <3
I see flowers, I like <3
vDMnKay.pngnyJgMSa.pngsdorSGl.pngwe_won.png0FI66hb.png
This is awesome!! Looking forward to the lair revamp!!
This is awesome!! Looking forward to the lair revamp!!
My Hatchery | My Embassy | My Art Shop| My RTS stall
Dragons off to see the world!
Letters from Hatchlings!
*I will never exalt dragons that were not hatched by me without permission*
-I love lore dragons! Happy to trade lore dergs as ambassadors any time.-
[quote name="11thShadowDragon" date="2019-01-20 17:48:02" ] I see flowers, I like <3 [/quote] same here
11thShadowDragon wrote on 2019-01-20 17:48:02:
I see flowers, I like <3

same here
those little tab icons are so adorable!! I cant wait
those little tab icons are so adorable!! I cant wait
tumblr_inline_nk71anzSWJ1qg2i5p.png
the perfect adornments for my gardeners exactly what i needed
the perfect adornments for my gardeners exactly what i needed
ZVpCPil.png
Good stuff: I've wanted more flowers for ages!! Those tail pieces should really help me fill out my outfits, and I'm so happy!

Concerns: The leaves on the new pieces are a dark green instead of the pale green. I need that pale green please don't take it away.
Good stuff: I've wanted more flowers for ages!! Those tail pieces should really help me fill out my outfits, and I'm so happy!

Concerns: The leaves on the new pieces are a dark green instead of the pale green. I need that pale green please don't take it away.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
It's good to see more apparel sets! It keeps my hope for Wizard [Hat] collections alive (I'm aware we already have Mage and Witch apparels, but Wizard one is different somehow). Maaybe one day... For now I'll gladly use new floral stuff to adorn my Tundra apiarist! :D
It's good to see more apparel sets! It keeps my hope for Wizard [Hat] collections alive (I'm aware we already have Mage and Witch apparels, but Wizard one is different somehow). Maaybe one day... For now I'll gladly use new floral stuff to adorn my Tundra apiarist! :D
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65