Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 ... 3163 3164
@Thundurus

Eggs of the coli and scavenging can be sold to other users. That way you get way more money than just plain old exalting them.

Unless you plan to do a geneing project do not open the eggs.
@Thundurus

Eggs of the coli and scavenging can be sold to other users. That way you get way more money than just plain old exalting them.

Unless you plan to do a geneing project do not open the eggs.
@Ekon
oops already opened it :-( how much can I get for unhatched egg at the auction ?
the hatchling has wind rare eyes dunno if that makes up for it
@Ekon
oops already opened it :-( how much can I get for unhatched egg at the auction ?
the hatchling has wind rare eyes dunno if that makes up for it
@Thundurus

About 180k treasure or 200 gems right now. The hatched dragons are rarely worth that much. The eyes barely matter... the colors are much more important. It is most likely though you have hatched a XYZ color combination. Which are not worth much unless you find the right buyer.

Next time better save and sell.
@Thundurus

About 180k treasure or 200 gems right now. The hatched dragons are rarely worth that much. The eyes barely matter... the colors are much more important. It is most likely though you have hatched a XYZ color combination. Which are not worth much unless you find the right buyer.

Next time better save and sell.
@Ekon
wow! ok thanks will do
@Ekon
wow! ok thanks will do
Can you change a dragon's name if it has already been named? If so, how?
Can you change a dragon's name if it has already been named? If so, how?
@Emeraldlion21 [item=scroll of renaming] You can find them at MP and AH for 6kt, or occasionally cheaper at AH
@Emeraldlion21

Scroll of Renaming

You can find them at MP and AH for 6kt, or occasionally cheaper at AH
hWsjkHE.png
Oh thanks so much! @Elaendorlien
Oh thanks so much! @Elaendorlien
Hey,

yesterday I found the Lightning sales thread, where everyone could a bit profit from their dom prices... I'm searching desperately to find it. has anyone a link for me :(
Hey,

yesterday I found the Lightning sales thread, where everyone could a bit profit from their dom prices... I'm searching desperately to find it. has anyone a link for me :(
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk

Lightning isn't going for dom this week nor are they doing any sort of profit push. Are you sure it wasn't for last week when they were going for dom?

Ice is doing their festival push this week and their intake is here. The payout is a little better than the exalt average.
@Kisk

Lightning isn't going for dom this week nor are they doing any sort of profit push. Are you sure it wasn't for last week when they were going for dom?

Ice is doing their festival push this week and their intake is here. The payout is a little better than the exalt average.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Nah, it was about purchases from the Market. To get the discount.
Nah, it was about purchases from the Market. To get the discount.
2wowe9.jpg
1 2 ... 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 ... 3163 3164