Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 ... 3167 3168
@LokiDoki12

I believe the signature is 525x100 pixels, try resizing the images to something like that?
@LokiDoki12

I believe the signature is 525x100 pixels, try resizing the images to something like that?
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!
I got this dragon as a random gift,I’m not really a fan of it. I’m not sure what exactly i should do with it. Got any suggestions in what to do with it? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48798623] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487987/48798623_350.png[/img] [/url]
I got this dragon as a random gift,I’m not really a fan of it. I’m not sure what exactly i should do with it.

Got any suggestions in what to do with it?

48798623_350.png

My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
@ZombieTiger1 it's yours now, so you can do whatever you want with it. keep it, sell it (although those genes+colors wouldn't be worth much, frankly), trade it, exalt it; up to you.
@ZombieTiger1 it's yours now, so you can do whatever you want with it. keep it, sell it (although those genes+colors wouldn't be worth much, frankly), trade it, exalt it; up to you.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
[quote name="After" date="2019-01-24 16:39:17" ] @ZombieTiger1 it's yours now, so you can do whatever you want with it. keep it, sell it (although those genes+colors wouldn't be worth much, frankly), trade it, exalt it; up to you. [/quote] Okie :)
After wrote on 2019-01-24 16:39:17:

Okie :)
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
Okay, im new so this might be a really dumb question but i noticed some people have backgrounds behind their avatars, if that makes sense? like wings or ive seen an owl with a sunset adn stuff like that. i was wondering how to get that XD

sorry if that makes no sense
Okay, im new so this might be a really dumb question but i noticed some people have backgrounds behind their avatars, if that makes sense? like wings or ive seen an owl with a sunset adn stuff like that. i was wondering how to get that XD

sorry if that makes no sense

tini_sea_star_by_king_lulu_deer-dbt3tex.gifclam_shell_by_king_lulu_deer-dbt1v8l.giftini_sea_star_by_king_lulu_deer-dbt3tex.gif
@LemonInOrbit
I believe you're referring to a Vista. These are found in the marketplace and coliseum. They are located under specialty :>
@LemonInOrbit
I believe you're referring to a Vista. These are found in the marketplace and coliseum. They are located under specialty :>
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01

YES thank you!
@BlazingPhoenix01

YES thank you!

tini_sea_star_by_king_lulu_deer-dbt3tex.gifclam_shell_by_king_lulu_deer-dbt1v8l.giftini_sea_star_by_king_lulu_deer-dbt3tex.gif
hello, pretty new here and i have a couple questions. they might sound dumb tho lol. i was trying to figure out how you are able to see what a dragon will look like as an adult even though it is still a hatchling stage? and i clicked on re-generate image on one of my dragons and i am not entirely sure what that did? thanks for any help!
hello, pretty new here and i have a couple questions. they might sound dumb tho lol. i was trying to figure out how you are able to see what a dragon will look like as an adult even though it is still a hatchling stage? and i clicked on re-generate image on one of my dragons and i am not entirely sure what that did? thanks for any help!
@ScarletSky you take the id of the dragon and you go to the scrying workshop on the left sidebar under Library. You choose the Predict Morphology and insert the dragon Id into it. Hit enter to see the dragon. Then change it to an adult and enter again to see adult.
@ScarletSky you take the id of the dragon and you go to the scrying workshop on the left sidebar under Library. You choose the Predict Morphology and insert the dragon Id into it. Hit enter to see the dragon. Then change it to an adult and enter again to see adult.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png

when is the next elemental holiday going to start?

when is the next elemental holiday going to start?
1 2 ... 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 ... 3167 3168