Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aromatic Adornments
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65
TAB ICONS! YES! Even that sample makes me so happy. Oh my gosh I am SO EXCITED for the revamp. I've been hoping for this since day 1. *bounces*

Less excited about the blooms, they look kind of hard and spiky now. I liked the softer looking corsages, instead of the full wrist bracelets, and all of it looks a bit like a hatchling found a glue gun and some fake flowers.

TAB ICONS! YES! Even that sample makes me so happy. Oh my gosh I am SO EXCITED for the revamp. I've been hoping for this since day 1. *bounces*

Less excited about the blooms, they look kind of hard and spiky now. I liked the softer looking corsages, instead of the full wrist bracelets, and all of it looks a bit like a hatchling found a glue gun and some fake flowers.

the flower items are so pretty!! and im soooooo excited for the lair sorting update!
the flower items are so pretty!! and im soooooo excited for the lair sorting update!
I love the extra flower parts! Especially the wings!
I love the extra flower parts! Especially the wings!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Very excited for the lair update!

And the flowers are so pretty!

Thank you!
Very excited for the lair update!

And the flowers are so pretty!

Thank you!
Wow, these flowers are beautiful!
Wow, these flowers are beautiful!
Cuuuuuute
Cuuuuuute
FR and their flowers. Why is everyone here always hyped about flowers?
FR and their flowers. Why is everyone here always hyped about flowers?
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
Ooh, pretty. The red ones would look really pretty only my ObsidianRosette or Onyx the Coatl. Love love love them <3
Ooh, pretty. The red ones would look really pretty only my ObsidianRosette or Onyx the Coatl. Love love love them <3
ZFNXhtR.png
Very nice. I like it.
Very nice. I like it.
LzFqe23.png
z o d i a c a l
infp
something
something else
@Wintercreek lol
@Wintercreek lol
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65