Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aromatic Adornments
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65
AAA News about the lair revamp!! Those icons look awesome, and the flowers as super pretty!~
AAA News about the lair revamp!! Those icons look awesome, and the flowers as super pretty!~
w7Z8MA5.png
Ooh, this looks interesting!
Ooh, this looks interesting!
hh5n4WA.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
VHmdVcB.png

4IXLYjh.png
Jade
They | them
Adult

Time is of the Essence.
To those who wait.
spkTrXj.png NTHsPtx.png
wait why just the corsage
wait why just the corsage
So excited about these lair updates!
So excited about these lair updates!
Good thing it's the dead of summer where I am. Thanks for the lair revamp update!
Good thing it's the dead of summer where I am. Thanks for the lair revamp update!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
wow love the flowers and the icons!
wow love the flowers and the icons!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
I'm super into those wing garlands
I'm super into those wing garlands
I like it C:
I like it C:
[quote name="@Jamin" date="2019-01-17 18:24:58" ] I read that as aromantic and i was soo excited until i realized it said aromatic lol [/quote] SAME THO. But I was also confused as to how flower apparel was specifically aromantic lol
@Jamin wrote on 2019-01-17 18:24:58:
I read that as aromantic and i was soo excited until i realized it said aromatic
lol

SAME THO. But I was also confused as to how flower apparel was specifically aromantic lol
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
Oh man oh man, I've been trying to be good and now ask everywhere about that lair update because I am HYPED. A tab for breeding pairs, a tab for dragons you're willing to sell, so good.

Will you be able to have a dragon appear in multiple tabs, or no?
Either way makes sense!
Aaaaaaah, lair update!!! And flowers!!! Aaaaahh!!
Oh man oh man, I've been trying to be good and now ask everywhere about that lair update because I am HYPED. A tab for breeding pairs, a tab for dragons you're willing to sell, so good.

Will you be able to have a dragon appear in multiple tabs, or no?
Either way makes sense!
Aaaaaaah, lair update!!! And flowers!!! Aaaaahh!!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65