Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aromatic Adornments
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 65
The lair revamp tab layout looks so good! Oh man this is exciting! :D
The lair revamp tab layout looks so good! Oh man this is exciting! :D
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Flowers and a development update. Wow. At least I could organize my dragons better.

To be honest, the pink flowers is perfect for one of my dragons.
Flowers and a development update. Wow. At least I could organize my dragons better.

To be honest, the pink flowers is perfect for one of my dragons.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I was super excited for this update, but the fact some of the old flower apparel doesn’t match the new is a bit upsetting (example: Daisy Apparel). And I’m scared this means update to the old apparel, rather than changing the colors to match the old. :/
I was super excited for this update, but the fact some of the old flower apparel doesn’t match the new is a bit upsetting (example: Daisy Apparel). And I’m scared this means update to the old apparel, rather than changing the colors to match the old. :/
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
Yay, dragon organization for once...!!
Yay, dragon organization for once...!!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Omg! Can't believe I missed this!! I love these!!
Omg! Can't believe I missed this!! I love these!!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
neat!!!! <3 <3 I love how the tabs are looking so far!!! please keep up the good work, you guys!! just be sure to take care of yourselves in the process!
neat!!!! <3 <3 I love how the tabs are looking so far!!! please keep up the good work, you guys!! just be sure to take care of yourselves in the process!
theultimatecatsig.gif
aa flowers! <3
aa flowers! <3
I knew this would be coming! Now time to see the damage to my lair... (I'm very excited but I bet my dragons are gonna look weird now)
I knew this would be coming! Now time to see the damage to my lair... (I'm very excited but I bet my dragons are gonna look weird now)
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
Those icons are super cute! What a neat idea. I'm really looking forward to the revamp to launch! <3
Those icons are super cute! What a neat idea. I'm really looking forward to the revamp to launch! <3
fr_forum_sig_thauk_by_pushdug-dailk3c.png
he/him | dA | FA | +9 hours
@Punkinator919 [quote name="Punkinator919" date="2019-01-17 21:30:33" ] I was super excited for this update, but the fact some of the old flower apparel doesn’t match the new is a bit upsetting (example: Daisy Apparel). And I’m scared this means update to the old apparel, rather than changing the colors to match the old. :/ [/quote] I can see what you mean.
@Punkinator919
Punkinator919 wrote on 2019-01-17 21:30:33:
I can see what you mean.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 65