Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] saiyanbura - semi-realism gijinkas
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61 62
@encregen Excellent! Will do. I will most likely finish it tomorrow of the day after.
@encregen Excellent! Will do. I will most likely finish it tomorrow of the day after.
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
@rubyy here are the lines! Ive tried to keep them more loose and dynamic and will do the detail with shading. Are the knives ok with you? Or do you prefer different handles? [img]https://i.imgur.com/YbJ0S2b.png[/img]
@rubyy here are the lines! Ive tried to keep them more loose and dynamic and will do the detail with shading. Are the knives ok with you? Or do you prefer different handles?

YbJ0S2b.png
]
@saiyanbura everything looks perfect to me so far!
@saiyanbura everything looks perfect to me so far!
Up
Up
]
@saiyanbura Commission type: Headshot Color: Yes please! Background: Yes Payment type: Mixed T/G, also some items if you'd like, half-and-half payment ^^ References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6985775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69858/6985775_350.png[/img] [/url] This girl here is what I'm ordering for, she's got gijinkas in her bio :D Personality: Caligo is the empress of the empire in my lore. She is fierce, determined, commanding, and an avid worshipper/follower of the Flamecaller. Her conquests are all in the goddess' name. She maintains these types of traits as her DND character, but she just doesn't have the status of an empress :'D Extras: I am ordering art for Caligo as a DND character! She is a Fire Genasi fighter. Her main weapon is her glaive and fire abilities, though I don't know if that'll be important in a headshot :'D Maybe some embers, or some flames in the corner if you're comfy with it c: Her skin is going to be a dark grey/black instead of the white like her current gijinkas, and maybe some subtle darker stripes, it's up to you- depends on if it looks good ^^ I find her hair to be portrayed the most favorably by her full body piece, *but* if you're game I'd love to see her hair, or at least the tips, aflame. I'd be happy to pay extra if you need. I'd like her features to be sharp like her full body piece if possible ;v; If it's all right with you, I'd love to use the artwork as her token in the campaign ^^ [center]~[/center] I'm not sure if this would count as character design or not since she already has gijinkas but there are some changes? Just let me know~
@saiyanbura

Commission type:
Headshot

Color:
Yes please!

Background:
Yes

Payment type:
Mixed T/G, also some items if you'd like, half-and-half payment ^^

References:

6985775_350.png

This girl here is what I'm ordering for, she's got gijinkas in her bio :D

Personality:
Caligo is the empress of the empire in my lore. She is fierce, determined, commanding, and an avid worshipper/follower of the Flamecaller. Her conquests are all in the goddess' name. She maintains these types of traits as her DND character, but she just doesn't have the status of an empress :'D

Extras:
I am ordering art for Caligo as a DND character! She is a Fire Genasi fighter. Her main weapon is her glaive and fire abilities, though I don't know if that'll be important in a headshot :'D Maybe some embers, or some flames in the corner if you're comfy with it c:

Her skin is going to be a dark grey/black instead of the white like her current gijinkas, and maybe some subtle darker stripes, it's up to you- depends on if it looks good ^^

I find her hair to be portrayed the most favorably by her full body piece, *but* if you're game I'd love to see her hair, or at least the tips, aflame. I'd be happy to pay extra if you need.
I'd like her features to be sharp like her full body piece if possible ;v;

If it's all right with you, I'd love to use the artwork as her token in the campaign ^^
~

I'm not sure if this would count as character design or not since she already has gijinkas but there are some changes? Just let me know~
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@saiyanbura Hello! If you still have a slot available, I'd like to order a sketch commission.

Commission type: waist-up sketch
Color: No
Background: No
Payment type: Gems upfront
References: here
Personality: She's very emotional. I'd prefer for her to be in an ANGRY pose if possible. Absolutely furious.
Extras: Would it be possible for her to be holding a spatula? She is a chef, and uses a variety of cooking tools.
@saiyanbura Hello! If you still have a slot available, I'd like to order a sketch commission.

Commission type: waist-up sketch
Color: No
Background: No
Payment type: Gems upfront
References: here
Personality: She's very emotional. I'd prefer for her to be in an ANGRY pose if possible. Absolutely furious.
Extras: Would it be possible for her to be holding a spatula? She is a chef, and uses a variety of cooking tools.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
@Facinarose Oh wow she's beautiful!!! Love her design, it will be such a delight to draw her! I'll do my best to make her hair and eyes look fiery and amazing.

You already have a base design, so I'm fine just substituting different elements, no extra cost. And I'm guessing you want her skin pattern to be in line with the pattern on the dragon? I'll take a look to see what looks best.

The different pieces of art all have slightly different design. Is there any one in particular that you favour? For example you have a headress in some, some sort of fiery 'wings' on her ears in others and forehead jewels in others. Just let me know which you prefer to have in. With headshots I can be extra detailed. :)
@Facinarose Oh wow she's beautiful!!! Love her design, it will be such a delight to draw her! I'll do my best to make her hair and eyes look fiery and amazing.

You already have a base design, so I'm fine just substituting different elements, no extra cost. And I'm guessing you want her skin pattern to be in line with the pattern on the dragon? I'll take a look to see what looks best.

The different pieces of art all have slightly different design. Is there any one in particular that you favour? For example you have a headress in some, some sort of fiery 'wings' on her ears in others and forehead jewels in others. Just let me know which you prefer to have in. With headshots I can be extra detailed. :)
]
Heya @PhoenixWarlord Thank you for your order! I still have a slot open for you. :) An angry, absolutely furious chef - I already dig it. I will make her look absolutely ferocious. In that regard, do you want to go with 'realistic' angry poses (just slighly exaggerated for the effect) or something super over the top such as [img]https://thedaoofdragonball.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-gods-super-saiyan-vegeta-power-up.jpg[/img] I will definitely make sure she has a spatula in a nice aggressive pose. :) Any other tools she likes to use?
Heya @PhoenixWarlord Thank you for your order! I still have a slot open for you. :)

An angry, absolutely furious chef - I already dig it. I will make her look absolutely ferocious.

In that regard, do you want to go with 'realistic' angry poses (just slighly exaggerated for the effect) or something super over the top such as

dragon-ball-z-battle-of-gods-super-saiyan-vegeta-power-up.jpg

I will definitely make sure she has a spatula in a nice aggressive pose. :) Any other tools she likes to use?
]
@saiyanbura aaaaaa thank you very much! she's my pride and joy <333

Yeah, some subtle tiger stripes akin to her tiger gene would be great <3 -

Hmmm. Jewelry-wise, that's a good question. As a noble she'd probably have some degree of jewelry, but that would conflict with being a fighter. Maybe just keep her simple earrings and perhaps the little decorative ear wings like in Polari's/Pippa's art piece, if they look good!
@saiyanbura aaaaaa thank you very much! she's my pride and joy <333

Yeah, some subtle tiger stripes akin to her tiger gene would be great <3 -

Hmmm. Jewelry-wise, that's a good question. As a noble she'd probably have some degree of jewelry, but that would conflict with being a fighter. Maybe just keep her simple earrings and perhaps the little decorative ear wings like in Polari's/Pippa's art piece, if they look good!
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@saiyanbura

Thanks! She's SO angry. Anything exaggerated/extreme would be nice.

For other tools, she uses a lot of knives--if you would like to, a fillet knife or a bread knife would not be amiss, if you think that adds more flavor to the picture.
@saiyanbura

Thanks! She's SO angry. Anything exaggerated/extreme would be nice.

For other tools, she uses a lot of knives--if you would like to, a fillet knife or a bread knife would not be amiss, if you think that adds more flavor to the picture.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61 62