Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] saiyanbura - semi-realism gijinkas
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62
Bump o/
Bump o/
8Uhkocb.pngmYGUWSs.pngGacnsTA.pngMDGAcIS.pngubPRH6z.png
[quote name="Encregen" date="2019-01-12 12:46:46" ] Commission type: Headshot Color: Yes Background: Yes Payment type: Gems, upfront References: here! Personality: A bit of a sassy and serious mixture. Extras: Well, think of someone who has an interest in majoring clinical or counseling psychology! In some of her references, she is shown with wings and eye visors. These are not canon, but if you'd like to draw them, feel free! [/quote] Heya @Encregen I finished your commission! Please let me know if theres any small changes your like me to make! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WtKgGHw.png[/img]
Encregen wrote on 2019-01-12 12:46:46:
Commission type: Headshot
Color: Yes
Background: Yes
Payment type: Gems, upfront
References: here!
Personality: A bit of a sassy and serious mixture.
Extras: Well, think of someone who has an interest in majoring clinical or counseling psychology! In some of her references, she is shown with wings and eye visors. These are not canon, but if you'd like to draw them, feel free!

Heya @Encregen I finished your commission! Please let me know if theres any small changes your like me to make!

WtKgGHw.png
t0OITZB.png UuMMDwC.png 9kBFZN6.png
]
Holy shhhh IT CAME OUT SO WELL! Oh my goodness, thank you so much, I love it!
After a while of letting others take a slot, I might order another one eventually! So that being said, could I be added to your pinglist, if I hadn't already asked before?
Holy shhhh IT CAME OUT SO WELL! Oh my goodness, thank you so much, I love it!
After a while of letting others take a slot, I might order another one eventually! So that being said, could I be added to your pinglist, if I hadn't already asked before?
@rubyy Here you go! Please let me know if there's any changes you'd like me to make. I kept the background plain/calm as requested. ^_^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/CimuAPE.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/CimuAPE.png[/img]Hi-res[/url]
@rubyy

Here you go! Please let me know if there's any changes you'd like me to make. I kept the background plain/calm as requested. ^_^

CimuAPE.png

[url=https://i.imgur.com/CimuAPE.png[/img]Hi-res[/url]
]
Oh, nice! Friendly bump! May snatch one from you when I get the money haha
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@saiyanbura ohmygoodness I absolutely love it! Thank you so much!
[quote name="DraconisFilia" date="2019-01-17 13:13:50" ] Oh, nice! Friendly bump! May snatch one from you when I get the money haha [/quote] Thank you @DraconisFilia Much appreciated. :D Feel free to drop by whenever!
DraconisFilia wrote on 2019-01-17 13:13:50:

Thank you @DraconisFilia Much appreciated. :D Feel free to drop by whenever!
]
Thanks so much @encregen !!! I'm glad you like it! I'm also happy with how she turned out!

I've added you to the pinglist! Also please don't feel like you need to hold back for others. If you can get a slot, you're always welcome to order again! And people on the pinglist get first pick anyway. ^_^
Thanks so much @encregen !!! I'm glad you like it! I'm also happy with how she turned out!

I've added you to the pinglist! Also please don't feel like you need to hold back for others. If you can get a slot, you're always welcome to order again! And people on the pinglist get first pick anyway. ^_^
]
[quote name="Rubyy" date="2019-01-17 13:19:09" ] @saiyanbura ohmygoodness I absolutely love it! Thank you so much! [/quote] @rubyy I'm glad! If you have any other dragon brothers you want drawn, you know where to find me! :D
Rubyy wrote on 2019-01-17 13:19:09:
@rubyy

I'm glad! If you have any other dragon brothers you want drawn, you know where to find me! :D
]
@MaribelEmerson and @Valkael
Just wanted to let you know I will start on both your commissions tomorrow evening (I'm going to bed now)

@MaribelEmerson and @Valkael
Just wanted to let you know I will start on both your commissions tomorrow evening (I'm going to bed now)

]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62