Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5667 5668 5669 5670 5671 ... 16044 16045
ok so i scatterscrolled my random progen on a very large impulse and she now matches my custom progen????? what luck is this?????? im so happy right now what are the odds
ok so i scatterscrolled my random progen on a very large impulse and she now matches my custom progen????? what luck is this?????? im so happy right now what are the odds
derg hoarding problem
skydancer and pearlcatcher biased
big friendly nerd, whats good
she/her, 20 y/o
antitoxin is the love of my life
XwdFUqu.png
Man I want to play Hollow Knight again. And Dead Cells. And those other 30 games on my Steam account. But I also want to draw and improve

I've missed so many updates but gdamn I will kick everyone's *** with my art one day
Man I want to play Hollow Knight again. And Dead Cells. And those other 30 games on my Steam account. But I also want to draw and improve

I've missed so many updates but gdamn I will kick everyone's *** with my art one day
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list
oh heck i just got remined that i need to play some more hollow knight and dead cells
AqaqXxe.png
Should I get Shipwrecked for the base game or keep playing multiplayer...
Should I get Shipwrecked for the base game or keep playing multiplayer...
ah yes i love having work-related dreams on my day off
ah yes i love having work-related dreams on my day off
Wondering if 2019 will be the year I turn my passion projects into published works... If I manage to finish anything first, that is.
Also scared of having to commit to a job that depresses me and yet having no other choice if I want to move out soon.
Wondering if 2019 will be the year I turn my passion projects into published works... If I manage to finish anything first, that is.
Also scared of having to commit to a job that depresses me and yet having no other choice if I want to move out soon.

|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Hey, here's a thought.

If you mess up the audio on your Youtube recording, record the video again. Don't upload a video in the middle of a multi-part LP series with a completely inaudible commentary. TY, a hearing impaired user.
Hey, here's a thought.

If you mess up the audio on your Youtube recording, record the video again. Don't upload a video in the middle of a multi-part LP series with a completely inaudible commentary. TY, a hearing impaired user.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
someone pls buy this accent I've been trying to sell it for nearly a year and a half and I've already lowered the price so much
someone pls buy this accent I've been trying to sell it for nearly a year and a half and I've already lowered the price so much
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
I want to slap Micheal Scott’s face so hard sometimes
I want to slap Micheal Scott’s face so hard sometimes
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
1 2 ... 5667 5668 5669 5670 5671 ... 16044 16045