Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Have you ever loved a character
1 2 3 4
Jasnah and Midna didn't actually die but they were both "dead" for a period of time and those times were some of the worst moments of my life
The weird part was, I had the feeling that Jasnah wasn't actually dead (and I knew Midna came back because I had watched a playthrough of the game before playing it myself (I loved LoZ but didn't have a Wii U at the time, sue me)), but I was still upset. Mostly about Jasnah because I didn't know if she would come back in the next book and I just wanted her and Shallan to get married but they still haven't even though Jasnah is back and that series just
I love it but it hurts me
Like, have you ever just wanted to hug your cat and it tries to tear your face off? It's like that
Jasnah and Midna didn't actually die but they were both "dead" for a period of time and those times were some of the worst moments of my life
The weird part was, I had the feeling that Jasnah wasn't actually dead (and I knew Midna came back because I had watched a playthrough of the game before playing it myself (I loved LoZ but didn't have a Wii U at the time, sue me)), but I was still upset. Mostly about Jasnah because I didn't know if she would come back in the next book and I just wanted her and Shallan to get married but they still haven't even though Jasnah is back and that series just
I love it but it hurts me
Like, have you ever just wanted to hug your cat and it tries to tear your face off? It's like that
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
Every time I fall in love with a character I consume the rest of the media fully expecting them to die, and am glad when they don't.
Every time I fall in love with a character I consume the rest of the media fully expecting them to die, and am glad when they don't.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
That's a weird way to spell Fred Weasley
That's a weird way to spell Fred Weasley
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
yeah... I knew what was coming for 2 of my fave characters ahead of time and I tried to tell myself not to get attached, but... :'(
yeah... I knew what was coming for 2 of my fave characters ahead of time and I tried to tell myself not to get attached, but... :'(
PJb908Z.png
all the time.

-tune from bfdi.
he?? i love him?? he's a shy music lover, being a music note, and is just generally relatable. we haven't seen him since bfdia 5b, which released about five years ago. we're pretty sure he didn't make it out alive, but that won't stop me.

-kirameki from purged.
a friendly, slightly-yandere dragon girl. everyone hates her for no reason, and i find her amazing and easy to connect to. she didn't just die, she was deleted.

there are probably more i forgot
all the time.

-tune from bfdi.
he?? i love him?? he's a shy music lover, being a music note, and is just generally relatable. we haven't seen him since bfdia 5b, which released about five years ago. we're pretty sure he didn't make it out alive, but that won't stop me.

-kirameki from purged.
a friendly, slightly-yandere dragon girl. everyone hates her for no reason, and i find her amazing and easy to connect to. she didn't just die, she was deleted.

there are probably more i forgot
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I couldn’t watch more than four episodes of Banana Fish because I was too afraid of something horrible happening to Eiji. He’s too pure and I saw on my IG that the last episode confirmed my fears.
I couldn’t watch more than four episodes of Banana Fish because I was too afraid of something horrible happening to Eiji. He’s too pure and I saw on my IG that the last episode confirmed my fears.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Do you mean: Dangan Ronpa
Do you mean: Dangan Ronpa
komaeda_icon__free_to_use__by_pinkbunnii-d74v520.gif
Furvilla | FR+2 | ToyHou.se
divider__6__by_ladymidnightsolace-da3ygsj.png
COMMANDER CLAUS
COMMANDER CLAUS
difbanner.gif
Rookie, She/Her, FR time +3. Rudegirl.
MIKAU MY BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN-VOICED FISH BOI WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME

fortunately I can hang him up on a plaque and take him down whenever I want a hug
MIKAU MY BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN-VOICED FISH BOI WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME

fortunately I can hang him up on a plaque and take him down whenever I want a hug
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Yeah, sadly.
It's totally not from the homestuck fandom too i swear,
haha.
Yeah, sadly.
It's totally not from the homestuck fandom too i swear,
haha.
UwU
1 2 3 4