Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 ... 16043 16044
it's useful to have a certain day and time of going from parental dwelling to other dwelling, can buy bus tickets way in advance for that particular time onto the weeks uni studies are happening
usually not so much for going from other dwelling to parental dwelling ha, or at least not during the coming exam/essay session time

also managed to change my group choice in one course next sem to the one im supposed to be in, im happy

i need to write to my ba thesis tutor about needing some kinda interim duetimes before the big 1st draft duetime at least, so i could avoid the great ****show i had in high school with my research/practical paper ha

also gotta get plannin w my time during sessiontime, make use of the night library thing too perhaps, as i did last year during the same timeframe, but this time itll be in the Actual Main Library of the uni i'm glad (the library's also like 5min from my other dwelling)
...essays in two courses, three if i'm feeling hopeful enough, then smaller homeworks late or not late in two other courses. i can manage this i think.
it's useful to have a certain day and time of going from parental dwelling to other dwelling, can buy bus tickets way in advance for that particular time onto the weeks uni studies are happening
usually not so much for going from other dwelling to parental dwelling ha, or at least not during the coming exam/essay session time

also managed to change my group choice in one course next sem to the one im supposed to be in, im happy

i need to write to my ba thesis tutor about needing some kinda interim duetimes before the big 1st draft duetime at least, so i could avoid the great ****show i had in high school with my research/practical paper ha

also gotta get plannin w my time during sessiontime, make use of the night library thing too perhaps, as i did last year during the same timeframe, but this time itll be in the Actual Main Library of the uni i'm glad (the library's also like 5min from my other dwelling)
...essays in two courses, three if i'm feeling hopeful enough, then smaller homeworks late or not late in two other courses. i can manage this i think.
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
do i really like her though? i'm perfectly content with her not being in a relationship with me but i still want to grow old together and cuddle and ****

hh
do i really like her though? i'm perfectly content with her not being in a relationship with me but i still want to grow old together and cuddle and ****

hh
Uq1cq4S.png
I choked on air again.
I choked on air again.
person on the internet that likes fire emblem, obsessed with persona, and watches anime
help i need better signature
watch where you hit, its obvious your aiming for your own head
W h y do pet sites insist on d*ck moves
Let me sell that horse you gits. I didn't even want to put the golden apple on him in the first place
W h y do pet sites insist on d*ck moves
Let me sell that horse you gits. I didn't even want to put the golden apple on him in the first place
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
the webtoon UPDATES TOMORROW god i've been waiting my whole life (7 days) for this
the webtoon UPDATES TOMORROW god i've been waiting my whole life (7 days) for this
Oh thank god tomorrow is Friday, and its moms weekend!

Hm, maybe I'll finally dye my hair. It'll **** off my dad and his gf but wHATeVEr lol
Oh thank god tomorrow is Friday, and its moms weekend!

Hm, maybe I'll finally dye my hair. It'll **** off my dad and his gf but wHATeVEr lol
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
**smaccs button**

Hairless Tundra Dragons
**smaccs button**

Hairless Tundra Dragons
YKZq0nt.pngqECD9SH.pngA992-EBCE-9-F3-E-4005-ABF4-228-ECB6-F4-CB7.pngdUgP2LU.pngYKZq0nt.png
... I should be sleeping.
... I should be sleeping.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
I'm so tired of being in pain every other day. I just want my stomach issues to go away. I'm not allowed to eat healthy because my stomach and guts just get absolutely destroyed by any vegetable. You wanna eat a salad? Okay, but suffer for the rest of the night. You want to eat one (1) cucumber while watching some videos? All day at work tomorrow you get to suffer. Just end me already ugh.
I'm so tired of being in pain every other day. I just want my stomach issues to go away. I'm not allowed to eat healthy because my stomach and guts just get absolutely destroyed by any vegetable. You wanna eat a salad? Okay, but suffer for the rest of the night. You want to eat one (1) cucumber while watching some videos? All day at work tomorrow you get to suffer. Just end me already ugh.
WYLy2Ui.gif
xenoblade is so ******* brutal pleas just let me rESt without having to go fight a faced mechon for like 10 seconds–

but it's so fun. so fun
xenoblade is so ******* brutal pleas just let me rESt without having to go fight a faced mechon for like 10 seconds–

but it's so fun. so fun
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 5624 5625 5626 5627 5628 ... 16043 16044