Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... 2283 2284
(@Kdragon not a problem at all! Should we turn this into a one on one or nah?)
Denyre squirmed a bit in his now half sitting position before speaking up again.
"Well I stumbled upon the body of a long deceased harpy,it was quite the grotesque sight and saw that the little one had already hatched from the egg that the mother held protectively.
I couldn't just leave the poor weak soul there,so I took her with me and started raising her as my own.
So here we are-a small happy family.Sure many would scowl and glare but we don't care as long as they don't threaten us."He was smiling once again by the time he finished his story,turning to look at his adopted child,watching her loop and roll in the air carelessly.
True,the beast is still somewhat scrawny but not as near skeletal as before,her skin looked more normal and her plumage had a distinct shine to it,indicating that she's more healthy.
(@Kdragon not a problem at all! Should we turn this into a one on one or nah?)
Denyre squirmed a bit in his now half sitting position before speaking up again.
"Well I stumbled upon the body of a long deceased harpy,it was quite the grotesque sight and saw that the little one had already hatched from the egg that the mother held protectively.
I couldn't just leave the poor weak soul there,so I took her with me and started raising her as my own.
So here we are-a small happy family.Sure many would scowl and glare but we don't care as long as they don't threaten us."He was smiling once again by the time he finished his story,turning to look at his adopted child,watching her loop and roll in the air carelessly.
True,the beast is still somewhat scrawny but not as near skeletal as before,her skin looked more normal and her plumage had a distinct shine to it,indicating that she's more healthy.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47837422] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X5MqH56.png[/img] [/url][font=Georgia][b] The dragon shook his feathers out, long talons gently scraping the surface of the smouldering egg. Long wispy arms shook and flickered with him, fingertips curling and splaying outwards. His own visage matches that of his familiar nicely, blazing feather and ruby grasp combined. Not to mention the potent gay energy around him. While not looking for a mate, he's not averse to it. Perhaps he miscalculated the egg's due date, because it as been heating up steadily this past week, as if attempting, slowly, to burst aflame. He nodded at the wildclaw, acknowledging the presence of a fellow grasp wielder. [/center]

X5MqH56.png

The dragon shook his feathers out,
long talons gently scraping the surface of the smouldering egg.
Long wispy arms shook and flickered with him,
fingertips curling and splaying outwards.
His own visage matches that of his familiar nicely,
blazing feather and ruby grasp combined.
Not to mention the potent gay energy around him.
While not looking for a mate, he's not averse to it.

Perhaps he miscalculated the egg's due date,
because it as been heating up steadily this past week,
as if attempting, slowly, to burst aflame.
He nodded at the wildclaw,
acknowledging the presence of a fellow grasp wielder.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
(@ShadowWyvern15 I don't care, what ever is easier for you)
Tiera looked at the harpy as well, before returning her gaze to the fae, seeming sympathetic. "Yes, the world can be a cruel place, but she looks to be healthy and happy, so you did something right, at least." She paused, hesitant, before continuing on. "I had a younger brother, Topac was his name. We were almost identical, even our parents got confused. We left our home clan together, although when I headed to the Starfall Isles, he wound up in the Scarred Wasteland. The clan leader there thought it would be best to push back the warring clans and so Topac got sent to the front lines, and well, he never was much of a fighter..." Her voice, still monotone, trailed off, her gaze downcast. She coughed, and then continued on, saying, "Anyways, you mentioned spells, yes? I myself have always felt an affinity for water magic, although I never really expanded on it."
(@ShadowWyvern15 I don't care, what ever is easier for you)
Tiera looked at the harpy as well, before returning her gaze to the fae, seeming sympathetic. "Yes, the world can be a cruel place, but she looks to be healthy and happy, so you did something right, at least." She paused, hesitant, before continuing on. "I had a younger brother, Topac was his name. We were almost identical, even our parents got confused. We left our home clan together, although when I headed to the Starfall Isles, he wound up in the Scarred Wasteland. The clan leader there thought it would be best to push back the warring clans and so Topac got sent to the front lines, and well, he never was much of a fighter..." Her voice, still monotone, trailed off, her gaze downcast. She coughed, and then continued on, saying, "Anyways, you mentioned spells, yes? I myself have always felt an affinity for water magic, although I never really expanded on it."
wishlist
Denyre seemed interested by this and turned his head to look at Tiera curiously,finally relaxing.
"What do you mean, if you don't mind me questioning that is."
@Kdragon
Denyre seemed interested by this and turned his head to look at Tiera curiously,finally relaxing.
"What do you mean, if you don't mind me questioning that is."
@Kdragon
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Name: Tef
Element: Light
Personality: Curious, kind && empathetic to a fault. Tef is a stubborn, determined dragon, strict with her rules && more focused on correction than punishment. She's quiet, collected && mature with situations. she's not afraid to raise her voice or push boundaries, though.
Other:

? Tef has two brothers from the same clutch as her, Viri and Nui. She is fiercely protective over them. She loves to tell stories from when they were growing up.
? Tef knows some basic healing magic.
? Tef loves to study magic and different spells. She collects crystals and priceless books.

Tef Public

General Tef 1
Name: Tef
Element: Light
Personality: Curious, kind && empathetic to a fault. Tef is a stubborn, determined dragon, strict with her rules && more focused on correction than punishment. She's quiet, collected && mature with situations. she's not afraid to raise her voice or push boundaries, though.
Other:

? Tef has two brothers from the same clutch as her, Viri and Nui. She is fiercely protective over them. She loves to tell stories from when they were growing up.
? Tef knows some basic healing magic.
? Tef loves to study magic and different spells. She collects crystals and priceless books.

Tef Public

General Tef 1
tumblr_nj9pxyrETG1un5y68o5_500.png
Tiera unconsciously relaxed too, happy to talk about something she loves. "Well, I have always loved water in general, and learned how to swim at a young age. I'm actually a fisher for my clan. A dragon in my birth clan, the one who taught me to fish and hunt, was a water mage. They taught me a few spells, and was amazed at how fast I picked them up. They wanted me to become their mentee, actually. However, while it was interesting, I decided to stick to fishing, as I had never really felt much for magic, although it is quite awe-inspiring." She shifted, returning her attention to fae, as it had drifted off. "What kind of magic do you use the most?"
@ShadowWyvern15
Tiera unconsciously relaxed too, happy to talk about something she loves. "Well, I have always loved water in general, and learned how to swim at a young age. I'm actually a fisher for my clan. A dragon in my birth clan, the one who taught me to fish and hunt, was a water mage. They taught me a few spells, and was amazed at how fast I picked them up. They wanted me to become their mentee, actually. However, while it was interesting, I decided to stick to fishing, as I had never really felt much for magic, although it is quite awe-inspiring." She shifted, returning her attention to fae, as it had drifted off. "What kind of magic do you use the most?"
@ShadowWyvern15
wishlist

T ef remembered fondly of this place // so very colorul && vibrant .
                So many memories // of playing and laughing // of creating something
                out of nothing . Such a thing still happened to this day // evident of
                so many new dragons all around // all talking && bonding just like
                She remembered .

M aybe that was why she was here // to remember days gone by //
                Dragons she would like to remember so far away from home . Their
                clan had moved // && forged new paths for themselves // && yet
                // this was one of the first places they set themselves upon . Dug
                their claws into the dirt // not so far from here // && called it a home
                // a place of safety // a haven .

S he was no longer as young // as hopeful //as reckless // which she
                had to learn through her battle - filled days . Now // though // she
                had time to relax // Days to enjoy . She breathed in the air on this
                sunny day // the warmth of the sun beating down on her exposed //
                rough hide // yet she did not seem to mind . Curious eyes // roving
                over the land // a precision known for those always watching // glinting
                in her eyes . it was something she prided herself on // these days .

N ow // who to chat with first ?

T ef remembered fondly of this place // so very colorul && vibrant .
                So many memories // of playing and laughing // of creating something
                out of nothing . Such a thing still happened to this day // evident of
                so many new dragons all around // all talking && bonding just like
                She remembered .

M aybe that was why she was here // to remember days gone by //
                Dragons she would like to remember so far away from home . Their
                clan had moved // && forged new paths for themselves // && yet
                // this was one of the first places they set themselves upon . Dug
                their claws into the dirt // not so far from here // && called it a home
                // a place of safety // a haven .

S he was no longer as young // as hopeful //as reckless // which she
                had to learn through her battle - filled days . Now // though // she
                had time to relax // Days to enjoy . She breathed in the air on this
                sunny day // the warmth of the sun beating down on her exposed //
                rough hide // yet she did not seem to mind . Curious eyes // roving
                over the land // a precision known for those always watching // glinting
                in her eyes . it was something she prided herself on // these days .

N ow // who to chat with first ?

tumblr_nj9pxyrETG1un5y68o5_500.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47896675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478967/47896675_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]She saw the nod from the coatl and let a small smile cut through and padded over and sat beside him. She glanced at the egg again and spoke up "A phoenix egg im guessing?" she said questioningly.[/b][/center]
She saw the nod from the coatl and let a small smile cut through and padded over and sat beside him. She glanced at the egg again and spoke up "A phoenix egg im guessing?" she said questioningly.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47837422] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X5MqH56.png[/img] [/url][font=Georgia][b] The Coatl rubbed the tips of his fingers over the shell, talons scraping gently at the rapidly developing phoenix twins inside. He seems awfully fond of the little things inside, even if he had to re-bond with them every time they hatched. While he loves teaching the blazing children how to survive again, it's still heartbreaking how they don't remember your name when they regenerate. His gaze, even if shrouded by thick cloth, wandered back to the wildclaw. [i]"Yes. We have had them for many years. They are a faithful companion. They are genetically identical twins, i got lucky when my parent's phoenix had babies."[/i]

X5MqH56.png

The Coatl rubbed the tips of his fingers over the shell,
talons scraping gently at the rapidly developing phoenix twins inside.
He seems awfully fond of the little things inside,
even if he had to re-bond with them every time they hatched.
While he loves teaching the blazing children how to survive again,
it's still heartbreaking how they don't remember your name when they regenerate.
His gaze, even if shrouded by thick cloth,
wandered back to the wildclaw.

"Yes. We have had them for many years.
They are a faithful companion.
They are genetically identical twins,
i got lucky when my parent's phoenix had babies."
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
An easy grin appeared non the tiny dragon's face and he simply replied:
"Arcane of course,that's my element-tought it isn't unheard of for me to use other elements like wind or shadow."As he said that in a calm voice,he sounded proud.
@Kdragon
An easy grin appeared non the tiny dragon's face and he simply replied:
"Arcane of course,that's my element-tought it isn't unheard of for me to use other elements like wind or shadow."As he said that in a calm voice,he sounded proud.
@Kdragon
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... 2283 2284