Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 5588 5589 5590 5591 5592 ... 16043 16044
Too bad I already have a used copy of Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance 2 that is in bad shape, because I already know that even though the disc plays, no place would want to take it in order to just get another one to replace it, and breaking the disc is not a good idea at all to have an excuse in order to replace it... I could try a real scratch repair kit considering other means haven’t worked, but I don’t want to end up disappointed again.
Too bad I already have a used copy of Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance 2 that is in bad shape, because I already know that even though the disc plays, no place would want to take it in order to just get another one to replace it, and breaking the disc is not a good idea at all to have an excuse in order to replace it... I could try a real scratch repair kit considering other means haven’t worked, but I don’t want to end up disappointed again.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Whoever invented 1000 piece photo-mosaic puzzles needs to be put in a mental hospital >:(

Also I got a really good hero in Darkest Dungeon and proceeded to lose him in his first run
Whoever invented 1000 piece photo-mosaic puzzles needs to be put in a mental hospital >:(

Also I got a really good hero in Darkest Dungeon and proceeded to lose him in his first run
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
I like my new mouse. The wheel is nice and clunky, but I kinda miss having 50 bajillion buttons. At least my sister has a cool mouse now though. That G600 is a trusty piece of tech!
I like my new mouse. The wheel is nice and clunky, but I kinda miss having 50 bajillion buttons. At least my sister has a cool mouse now though. That G600 is a trusty piece of tech!
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
“Because don’t it’s illegal”
New favorite quote
“Because don’t it’s illegal”
New favorite quote
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
the cyan has turned to ruby :0
the cyan has turned to ruby :0
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
My aunt got me a Hamilton shirt
And it’s really sparkly
My aunt got me a Hamilton shirt
And it’s really sparkly
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
me: about to consume food late at night at parental dwelling's kitchen
my entire mind: hey lets listen to that new long moa pillar track (again)

its a bit sensory weird but i somehow like it in a way ? and its title ('not even last night's storm could wake me'), and its cover art (lit-up clouds with thin wonky photoshopt-in blueskystuff kind of in diagonal)
me: about to consume food late at night at parental dwelling's kitchen
my entire mind: hey lets listen to that new long moa pillar track (again)

its a bit sensory weird but i somehow like it in a way ? and its title ('not even last night's storm could wake me'), and its cover art (lit-up clouds with thin wonky photoshopt-in blueskystuff kind of in diagonal)
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
My hand is full of fiber glass :')
My hand is full of fiber glass :')
Frankenstein3.jpg
I cleaned up my space a couple days ago, but my cats keep knocking things over during their rampages. Oh, and I have laundry to do, but I keep procrastinating on it.
I cleaned up my space a couple days ago, but my cats keep knocking things over during their rampages. Oh, and I have laundry to do, but I keep procrastinating on it.
-"This is spirit, not sarcasm. My enthusiasm is often mistaken for sarcasm."-
4fd94321c75788f.png
I like to knit, and that might very well be why I adore PURLcatchers so.
-"If you look hard enough, there's always something to laugh about."
you either stop watching anime for a solid year or you binge an entire season overnight there is no middle ground
you either stop watching anime for a solid year or you binge an entire season overnight there is no middle ground
derg hoarding problem
skydancer and pearlcatcher biased
big friendly nerd, whats good
she/her, 20 y/o
antitoxin is the love of my life
XwdFUqu.png
1 2 ... 5588 5589 5590 5591 5592 ... 16043 16044