Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did y'all get for christmas?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
PS4
My parents got me and my sister two controllers, her and I decided I’ll get the gold controller and she’ll get the jet black controller
PS4
My parents got me and my sister two controllers, her and I decided I’ll get the gold controller and she’ll get the jet black controller
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
i got a new laptop and a switch + let's go eevee!
i also got a bracelet making kit
aND A RLLY NICE NEW JACKET
'S RLLY WARM
i got a new laptop and a switch + let's go eevee!
i also got a bracelet making kit
aND A RLLY NICE NEW JACKET
'S RLLY WARM
Hellen | He/him
About me
host of a DID system
fandragons here, here, and here
jt3PpxV.png
-bag
-£20 play store
-flag book
-pemcil case
-some more but i can't be botehred to list htem all
-bag
-£20 play store
-flag book
-pemcil case
-some more but i can't be botehred to list htem all
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
- Panda plushie
- Two TB hard drive for my ps4
- Zelda Puzzle
- THREE Atelier games!
- Gift cards
- Hair straightener.

I am a happy camper. :>
- Panda plushie
- Two TB hard drive for my ps4
- Zelda Puzzle
- THREE Atelier games!
- Gift cards
- Hair straightener.

I am a happy camper. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
- $400
- a bunch of cat socks
- two cat shirts
- a really cozy blanket
- shiver reaper figurine
- two ps4 games but no ps4 to play them on (going to buy one myself sometime this week haha)
- a very small litten plushie i picked out a few months ago because he has a terribly disfigured face and i Love him

aaand my most favorite present, my younger brother built a pc for me! it was a complete surprise, and he bought all the parts himself as well as built it by himself. he also gave me his old keyboard and mouse that have cool rainbow lights in them :,)
- $400
- a bunch of cat socks
- two cat shirts
- a really cozy blanket
- shiver reaper figurine
- two ps4 games but no ps4 to play them on (going to buy one myself sometime this week haha)
- a very small litten plushie i picked out a few months ago because he has a terribly disfigured face and i Love him

aaand my most favorite present, my younger brother built a pc for me! it was a complete surprise, and he bought all the parts himself as well as built it by himself. he also gave me his old keyboard and mouse that have cool rainbow lights in them :,)
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Wow you guys got some gifts! I got some good ones from my siblings and more crappy gifts from my relatives because I'm trans and they don't really care so they get me super feminine stuff.

The good;
-Triscuits from my sis
-Home baked cookies from my sis (but some ants got in so I couldn't eat them :( but hey!! They had a good Christmas at least)
-Chocolates

The bad;
-A girl's journal that's pink and covered in butterflies and a pen that says "love everyday"
-Earrings
-More earrings
-Lotion and makeup

I wouldn't be upset if the people who were gifting me the items didn't know that I dislike girly things.... but they do. They've been told (since j was young and more recently) that I dont really use jewelry and I even said I'd love simpler masculine rope bracelets. I don't wear makeup and have expressed that I dislike it in conversations.
In short, I feel undermined, unconsidered, and disrespected....
Wow you guys got some gifts! I got some good ones from my siblings and more crappy gifts from my relatives because I'm trans and they don't really care so they get me super feminine stuff.

The good;
-Triscuits from my sis
-Home baked cookies from my sis (but some ants got in so I couldn't eat them :( but hey!! They had a good Christmas at least)
-Chocolates

The bad;
-A girl's journal that's pink and covered in butterflies and a pen that says "love everyday"
-Earrings
-More earrings
-Lotion and makeup

I wouldn't be upset if the people who were gifting me the items didn't know that I dislike girly things.... but they do. They've been told (since j was young and more recently) that I dont really use jewelry and I even said I'd love simpler masculine rope bracelets. I don't wear makeup and have expressed that I dislike it in conversations.
In short, I feel undermined, unconsidered, and disrespected....
- m o n e y
- perfume set (which had what i thought were chocolates...they're SOAP.)
- bath/shower set (with a lip balm god bless)
- these cute lil storage tins
- book
- hair dryer
- loads of shower gels (they smell good)
- fleecy cat pj's
- a tablet

oh and since my parents are divorced (two christmases!)

- 2 books
- backpack
- eyeshadow palette
- makeup organiser
- powerbank
- boots
- shoes
- m o n e y
- perfume set (which had what i thought were chocolates...they're SOAP.)
- bath/shower set (with a lip balm god bless)
- these cute lil storage tins
- book
- hair dryer
- loads of shower gels (they smell good)
- fleecy cat pj's
- a tablet

oh and since my parents are divorced (two christmases!)

- 2 books
- backpack
- eyeshadow palette
- makeup organiser
- powerbank
- boots
- shoes
SIjKhX7.png
Most everybody pitched in to give me a Nintendo Switch and Diablo. My brother and sister-in-law gave me an ugly Cthulhu sweater. So I'm ecstatic.
Most everybody pitched in to give me a Nintendo Switch and Diablo. My brother and sister-in-law gave me an ugly Cthulhu sweater. So I'm ecstatic.
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
I got a Nintendo Switch and Let's Go Eevee! I'm having a blast with it so far :D
I got a Nintendo Switch and Let's Go Eevee! I'm having a blast with it so far :D
k I'm back!

I got a $50 Hobby Lobby gift card, which I'm gonna blow all today, lots of money, some coffee flavouring, a really cute hummingbird pin, and tickets to see Cats (the musical) when they come on tour near me, and Into the Spiderverse, which I'm seeing today! Super excited to see Cats, it's gonna be my first actual Broadway play that I'll be seeing!

And my dad got an Ipad, it's been awesome watching him figure it out.
k I'm back!

I got a $50 Hobby Lobby gift card, which I'm gonna blow all today, lots of money, some coffee flavouring, a really cute hummingbird pin, and tickets to see Cats (the musical) when they come on tour near me, and Into the Spiderverse, which I'm seeing today! Super excited to see Cats, it's gonna be my first actual Broadway play that I'll be seeing!

And my dad got an Ipad, it's been awesome watching him figure it out.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11