Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did y'all get for christmas?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Nothing-sort of! My family 'forfeited' the expense of Christmas gifts so we could go on a trip to Europe. I'm in Paris typing this right now! So I think it makes up for the loss of gifts.
Nothing-sort of! My family 'forfeited' the expense of Christmas gifts so we could go on a trip to Europe. I'm in Paris typing this right now! So I think it makes up for the loss of gifts.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
I got pokemon mystery dungeon, professor layton, some shirts and a zinogre figure-thing.
I think it was a pretty cool christmas!
I got pokemon mystery dungeon, professor layton, some shirts and a zinogre figure-thing.
I think it was a pretty cool christmas!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
A really cool book on medicine, a rubiks cube, mango gummies, a budgie enamel pin, and some cool earrings! Also a Doctor Strange funko pop, a stranger things Hawkins Arcade keychain and a Stranger Things bookmark and a season pass to Carowinds! (I have a big family haha)
A really cool book on medicine, a rubiks cube, mango gummies, a budgie enamel pin, and some cool earrings! Also a Doctor Strange funko pop, a stranger things Hawkins Arcade keychain and a Stranger Things bookmark and a season pass to Carowinds! (I have a big family haha)
Frankenstein3.jpg
A solid metal, life-sized Halloween town keyblade, complete with keychain. Epic.
A solid metal, life-sized Halloween town keyblade, complete with keychain. Epic.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
-funny introvert doorhanger
-robot fish skeleton
-smash + ridley amiibo
-money
-candy
-sticker books
-barf & belch baby dragon figurine
-fun sequin pillow
-slither io mystery figures (i got the ultra rare one :O ) and plush
-book on very smol sea creatures
-musical clock that plays music box sounding versions of christmas songs
-ammy figurine
-legos
-funny introvert doorhanger
-robot fish skeleton
-smash + ridley amiibo
-money
-candy
-sticker books
-barf & belch baby dragon figurine
-fun sequin pillow
-slither io mystery figures (i got the ultra rare one :O ) and plush
-book on very smol sea creatures
-musical clock that plays music box sounding versions of christmas songs
-ammy figurine
-legos
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
[quote name="Cataclasm" date="2018-12-24 10:11:49" ] [img]http://m.memegen.com/983x1g.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Cataclasm wrote on 2018-12-24 10:11:49:
983x1g.jpg
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
One Hundo Dollars

And Favourites
One Hundo Dollars

And Favourites
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
The boyfriend gave me some cool shirts from spencers, a thicc cute mug, a really big n fluffy housecoat, n a giftcard ?
The boyfriend gave me some cool shirts from spencers, a thicc cute mug, a really big n fluffy housecoat, n a giftcard ?
3YAN1tx.pngbYt72YT.pngZijKo9W.png
VJvtz2J.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png
A Switch with Let’s Go Eevee on it. Actually fairly enjoyable, the starter won me over and for my first go in Kanto it gave me an idea of what I missed (I started in Sinnoh with Diamond). Some mechanics are irritating but I’m learning how to get around them >:D

I’ve now played all the gems more or less except Johto!

Plz Nintendo give the Switch VR and DS compatibilty upgrades I need to pet and feed my Luxray
A Switch with Let’s Go Eevee on it. Actually fairly enjoyable, the starter won me over and for my first go in Kanto it gave me an idea of what I missed (I started in Sinnoh with Diamond). Some mechanics are irritating but I’m learning how to get around them >:D

I’ve now played all the gems more or less except Johto!

Plz Nintendo give the Switch VR and DS compatibilty upgrades I need to pet and feed my Luxray
My boyfriend got me A huggle, A box full of my favorite snacks and a gift card to steaknshake, and the first 8 books of Wings of Fire.

Also I don't wanna gush or anything but I'm kind of impressed? I think he gets me better than I get myself. You could give me 12 years and I couldn't come up with gifts that were more "me" than this.

Food? Check. Comfy? Check. Dragons? Check. Done.
My boyfriend got me A huggle, A box full of my favorite snacks and a gift card to steaknshake, and the first 8 books of Wings of Fire.

Also I don't wanna gush or anything but I'm kind of impressed? I think he gets me better than I get myself. You could give me 12 years and I couldn't come up with gifts that were more "me" than this.

Food? Check. Comfy? Check. Dragons? Check. Done.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11