Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What did y'all get for christmas?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
My dad is bringing a replica of the one ring back from america I'm really exited!
My dad is bringing a replica of the one ring back from america I'm really exited!
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
I got a camera. A camera. Words can't express how overjoyed I am at this. I'm gonna go outside and take all the pictures I can of cool birds!!!

Also, my brother's boyfriend got me a journal with a picture of a cockatiel biting a finger on its cover...with the words "love hurts." I'm gonna cry, it's so perfect.
I got a camera. A camera. Words can't express how overjoyed I am at this. I'm gonna go outside and take all the pictures I can of cool birds!!!

Also, my brother's boyfriend got me a journal with a picture of a cockatiel biting a finger on its cover...with the words "love hurts." I'm gonna cry, it's so perfect.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
I got some money, chocolate, bath stuff, shampoo, body spray, a bird feeder, a nice mug and a Spyro the dragon incense burner. Also ordered a new hoodie, and a friend surprised me and bought another more expensive one I was eyeing up for me, so I'm waiting for those to arrive in the next couple of weeks.
I got some money, chocolate, bath stuff, shampoo, body spray, a bird feeder, a nice mug and a Spyro the dragon incense burner. Also ordered a new hoodie, and a friend surprised me and bought another more expensive one I was eyeing up for me, so I'm waiting for those to arrive in the next couple of weeks.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
a toothbrush

and 2,500g
a toothbrush

and 2,500g
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I got a make your own gingerbread caravan.
In NZ living in a caravan driving around is really common so it isn't as weird as it sounds.

my mum is hiring a saxophone for me to use all next year so it was a good chrisler!
I got a make your own gingerbread caravan.
In NZ living in a caravan driving around is really common so it isn't as weird as it sounds.

my mum is hiring a saxophone for me to use all next year so it was a good chrisler!
arcane.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
I got a handmade cross-stitch of Jimi Hendrix,, guitar spoons, a book on flowers, some new boots and socks for my dogs!
I got a handmade cross-stitch of Jimi Hendrix,, guitar spoons, a book on flowers, some new boots and socks for my dogs!
Heart.gif
  • Adopted a panda, free panda plush with adoption pack.
  • Panda earrings and necklace.
  • SPYRO REIGNITED!
  • Supernatural seasons 9-13.
  • Some awesome shirts!
  • A sweater that is comfortably slightly too big.
  • Socks!
I got a fair amount of stuff but these were the highlights. All my gifts were wonderful, though. <3
  • Adopted a panda, free panda plush with adoption pack.
  • Panda earrings and necklace.
  • SPYRO REIGNITED!
  • Supernatural seasons 9-13.
  • Some awesome shirts!
  • A sweater that is comfortably slightly too big.
  • Socks!
I got a fair amount of stuff but these were the highlights. All my gifts were wonderful, though. <3
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Nintendo Switch and Smash Ultimate
Nintendo Switch and Smash Ultimate
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
I got so many things and I'm so grateful. - Two bookshelves, each about 7.5 feet tall (without extensions, they're like 6.7 feet) (pictured at the bottom) - Plant grow lights - A series of books I love - The Witcher: Wild Hunt - A cute black cat mug - Money to pay for my jewelry swap and a new piercing - Stroopwaffles / candy / sugar cookie popcorn - Eyeliner - Hot cocoa [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/381377692857139201/527247100040445952/image0.jpg[/img]
I got so many things and I'm so grateful.

- Two bookshelves, each about 7.5 feet tall (without extensions, they're like 6.7 feet) (pictured at the bottom)

- Plant grow lights

- A series of books I love

- The Witcher: Wild Hunt

- A cute black cat mug

- Money to pay for my jewelry swap and a new piercing

- Stroopwaffles / candy / sugar cookie popcorn

- Eyeliner

- Hot cocoa

image0.jpg
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
-Desktop computer (finally off of my phone, it's great!) w/ wireless keyboard and mouse
-An adorable fox scarf with legs, a face, and everything but ears!
-A couple pairs of socks
-A couple movies
-Candy and popcorn (got my braces off about a week ago, so popcorn's nice to have)
-$120+ and an Amazon gift card that I don't know the value of.

I'd call this Christmas a success!
-Desktop computer (finally off of my phone, it's great!) w/ wireless keyboard and mouse
-An adorable fox scarf with legs, a face, and everything but ears!
-A couple pairs of socks
-A couple movies
-Candy and popcorn (got my braces off about a week ago, so popcorn's nice to have)
-$120+ and an Amazon gift card that I don't know the value of.

I'd call this Christmas a success!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11