Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 89
I haven't seen any of the new apparel in the marketplace yet, bundles or single items, is something wrong with it?

Also is it just me, or is the chest drop rate lower? I tried several coli venues already.
I haven't seen any of the new apparel in the marketplace yet, bundles or single items, is something wrong with it?

Also is it just me, or is the chest drop rate lower? I tried several coli venues already.
XWlcBvN.pngRcutGok.png
*sad Keanu meme* So, happy NotN guys, wishing you a good luck, we'll hella need it this December, it seems. xD And also cheers to fellow Shadowlings for second place Dominance!

I'm active since today. I already got 2 eggs (20 something, maybe 30 chests, didn't really count them). So it's not like they don't drop at all. Also from 49 gathering turns (Scavenging in Light) it dropped 2 chests. If you want good drop rates, I advice trying to grind Coli in Sandswept Delta - it works for me best.
*sad Keanu meme* So, happy NotN guys, wishing you a good luck, we'll hella need it this December, it seems. xD And also cheers to fellow Shadowlings for second place Dominance!

I'm active since today. I already got 2 eggs (20 something, maybe 30 chests, didn't really count them). So it's not like they don't drop at all. Also from 49 gathering turns (Scavenging in Light) it dropped 2 chests. If you want good drop rates, I advice trying to grind Coli in Sandswept Delta - it works for me best.
6veVs0O.png4DqQy0d.pngjDH4oZy.pngEYwhnj1.png50Cjsbf.pngB26R2.png .
“Stars, everywhere.
So many stars that I could not for the life of me understand
how the sky could contain them all yet be so black.”
~ P.Watts 'Blindsight'
I have extra gathering due to dominance and still not getting chests I have gotten like 4 maybe and no new items from them.

A friend has been playing coliseum just to try and get some chests cuz she hasnt received any from her 30 gatherings from today or yesterday and has only gotten one chest after playing the coliseum for about an hour.
Note: she hates playing the coliseum.

Its really hard to get chests this year whats up with that staff?
I have extra gathering due to dominance and still not getting chests I have gotten like 4 maybe and no new items from them.

A friend has been playing coliseum just to try and get some chests cuz she hasnt received any from her 30 gatherings from today or yesterday and has only gotten one chest after playing the coliseum for about an hour.
Note: she hates playing the coliseum.

Its really hard to get chests this year whats up with that staff?
[quote name="RicochetRomance" date="2018-12-25 10:05:44" ] So, it's impossible to get the new treasure marketplace apparel bundles. Between the snipers, my lousy connection, and the fact that only 5-15 of them seem to stock at once... Would it kill y'all to stock a few hundred at once, so everyone gets a shot and doesn't have to pay double the price on the AH? TY. [/quote] I agree I tried to snag something in the treasure marketplace and the instant I clicked on it it was gone.
RicochetRomance wrote on 2018-12-25 10:05:44:
So, it's impossible to get the new treasure marketplace apparel bundles.

Between the snipers, my lousy connection, and the fact that only 5-15 of them seem to stock at once...

Would it kill y'all to stock a few hundred at once, so everyone gets a shot and doesn't have to pay double the price on the AH?

TY.

I agree I tried to snag something in the treasure marketplace and the instant I clicked on it it was gone.
Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one to notice how extremely low the drop rates are for chests. It's killer. I think I've only gotten one chest today and I've spent at least an hour grinding. I tried all different kinds of venues too.

Gathering I've gotten like 2 chests since it started. I've had 5 chests total. A bit ridiculous this year.

Agree with the apparel. I keep going to check and it's never in stock.

I loved last year's drop rates. And maybe it's just luck, but it doesn't seem so with so many people complaining.

I might preferred when just the event mimics dropped stuff. Crates appeared more often.
Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one to notice how extremely low the drop rates are for chests. It's killer. I think I've only gotten one chest today and I've spent at least an hour grinding. I tried all different kinds of venues too.

Gathering I've gotten like 2 chests since it started. I've had 5 chests total. A bit ridiculous this year.

Agree with the apparel. I keep going to check and it's never in stock.

I loved last year's drop rates. And maybe it's just luck, but it doesn't seem so with so many people complaining.

I might preferred when just the event mimics dropped stuff. Crates appeared more often.
did the drop rates for the chests and stuff get jacked somehow? i had an easier time getting unhatched elemental eggs than a chest or noc egg, which is a bit wild.
did the drop rates for the chests and stuff get jacked somehow? i had an easier time getting unhatched elemental eggs than a chest or noc egg, which is a bit wild.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
I know a lot of people are questioning drop rates of chests. I actually haven't had any issue finding them in coli, I haven't been farming intensely or anything, but have been able to get chests just by farming the lowest 3 venues when I have time.

My problem is actually with the loot drop rates from the chests themselves. In the official post, it says the newer items will have a higher drop rate than the returning items. While I have gotten a few of the new items, it seems to me that the old items actually are dropping way more than the new stuff? It's not a huge deal to me but just something I noticed and wonder if anyone else has noticed.

I do agree with the gathering turns issue though, I've only gotten 1 per day, using all of my turns on scavenging, and extra gathering turns from dom. For people that can farm coli it's not a huge deal, but I feel for the people who literally only have their 15min to feed, gather, and click nests each day. They should at least get enough chests to feel like they're actually able to participate in the event. (speaking from past experience with NotN)
I know a lot of people are questioning drop rates of chests. I actually haven't had any issue finding them in coli, I haven't been farming intensely or anything, but have been able to get chests just by farming the lowest 3 venues when I have time.

My problem is actually with the loot drop rates from the chests themselves. In the official post, it says the newer items will have a higher drop rate than the returning items. While I have gotten a few of the new items, it seems to me that the old items actually are dropping way more than the new stuff? It's not a huge deal to me but just something I noticed and wonder if anyone else has noticed.

I do agree with the gathering turns issue though, I've only gotten 1 per day, using all of my turns on scavenging, and extra gathering turns from dom. For people that can farm coli it's not a huge deal, but I feel for the people who literally only have their 15min to feed, gather, and click nests each day. They should at least get enough chests to feel like they're actually able to participate in the event. (speaking from past experience with NotN)
umRFoPy.png
is it really once-a-year if it goes into the new year?
is it really once-a-year if it goes into the new year?
OX02P5N.png
I haven't been having a huge problem with the drop rate in the coliseum at all, personally. In the lower levels, like Woodland Path to Sandswept Delta, I have been getting anywhere from 10 to 20 chests per hour.

I have a lot of time, however, and the more you grind, the more you will get out of it. Sadly, it seems that grinding for prolonged periods of time is the only way to ensure that you will get a lot of chests, as it is with almost all festivals on this site. Gathering has garnered me 2 chests in total over these past 3 days and Baldwin is pretty ineffective.

I unfortunately don't know how the admins can make it so people who are far more casual and do not have a surplus of time to grind for hours on end to get just as many chests as those who do.

However, a silver lining is that as the week is going on, the familiars particularly and the vistas have dropped significantly in value, to far more affordable prices for people who can't grind for chests. It's disappointing that you have to buy them off the AH, but they won't be at skyhigh prices.
I haven't been having a huge problem with the drop rate in the coliseum at all, personally. In the lower levels, like Woodland Path to Sandswept Delta, I have been getting anywhere from 10 to 20 chests per hour.

I have a lot of time, however, and the more you grind, the more you will get out of it. Sadly, it seems that grinding for prolonged periods of time is the only way to ensure that you will get a lot of chests, as it is with almost all festivals on this site. Gathering has garnered me 2 chests in total over these past 3 days and Baldwin is pretty ineffective.

I unfortunately don't know how the admins can make it so people who are far more casual and do not have a surplus of time to grind for hours on end to get just as many chests as those who do.

However, a silver lining is that as the week is going on, the familiars particularly and the vistas have dropped significantly in value, to far more affordable prices for people who can't grind for chests. It's disappointing that you have to buy them off the AH, but they won't be at skyhigh prices.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date="2018-12-25 14:52:55" ] @FloatingInSpace I haven't been having a huge problem with the drop rate in the coliseum at all, personally. In the lower levels, like Woodland Path to Sandswept Delta, I have been getting anywhere from 10 to 20 chests per hour. I have a lot of time, however, and the more you grind, the more you will get out of it. Sadly, it seems that grinding for prolonged periods of time is the only way to ensure that you will get a lot of chests, as it is with almost all festivals on this site. Gathering has garnered me 2 chests in total over these past 3 days and Baldwin is pretty ineffective. I unfortunately don't know how the admins can make it so people who are far more casual and do not have a surplus of time to grind for hours on end to get just as many chests as those who do. However, a silver lining is that as the week is going on, the familiars particularly and the vistas have dropped significantly in value, to far more affordable prices for people who can't grind for chests. It's disappointing that you have to buy them off the AH, but they won't be at skyhigh prices. [/quote] You are really lucky then! I'm getting 1 [i]maybe [/i] 2 chests an hour in the 3-4 lowest levels. Granted of the 3 chests I've gotten before today and opened, I've got a scroll and an egg and a new apparel. I think I opened 4 and got an old familiar too. On another note How much is the new treasure MP apparel bundles? 80kT 88kT?
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2018-12-25 14:52:55:
@FloatingInSpace

You are really lucky then! I'm getting 1 maybe 2 chests an hour in the 3-4 lowest levels.

Granted of the 3 chests I've gotten before today and opened, I've got a scroll and an egg and a new apparel. I think I opened 4 and got an old familiar too.

On another note
How much is the new treasure MP apparel bundles? 80kT 88kT?
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 88 89