Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Sorry, I am new. Just up to how many chests could you possibly get grinding for hours? I got around 8 during NotN and was feeling pretty proud!
Sorry, I am new. Just up to how many chests could you possibly get grinding for hours? I got around 8 during NotN and was feeling pretty proud!
[quote name="@Crystalx" date="2019-01-07 19:02:29" ] Sorry, I am new. Just up to how many chests could you possibly get grinding for hours? I got around 8 during NotN and was feeling pretty proud! [/quote] in past years i got 8 chests every hour or so. as long as youre happy with what you got then thats all that matters c: but yeah, i heavily believe the drop rate was massively lowered.
@Crystalx wrote on 2019-01-07 19:02:29:

in past years i got 8 chests every hour or so. as long as youre happy with what you got then thats all that matters c: but yeah, i heavily believe the drop rate was massively lowered.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->US0Sr1.pngy2grU1.pngzEgVd1.pngunknown.png
Well, looks like I wasn't the only one with rubbish luck this year. Maybe it wasn't luck. Maybe the drop rates were lowered. I was excited for the event, but...it didn't really pan out to be a good experience this year.

Well, looks like I wasn't the only one with rubbish luck this year. Maybe it wasn't luck. Maybe the drop rates were lowered. I was excited for the event, but...it didn't really pan out to be a good experience this year.

Mhmm, I was excited as I love notn but the drop rate of chests vs the amount of old items in the chest was really unrewarding. I'm missing several pieces of the amber shroud set but i have so many pairs of the jester arms instead. I was expecting bad rng as i'm prone to it but there seems to have been a -lot- of it. Perhaps tweaking the balance on this could be taken into consideration in future events.
Mhmm, I was excited as I love notn but the drop rate of chests vs the amount of old items in the chest was really unrewarding. I'm missing several pieces of the amber shroud set but i have so many pairs of the jester arms instead. I was expecting bad rng as i'm prone to it but there seems to have been a -lot- of it. Perhaps tweaking the balance on this could be taken into consideration in future events.
fr_art_shop_sig_2.pngwindanim3.giffireanim3.gif
AHHHHH FINALLY ITS OOOUUUTTTT
AHHHHH FINALLY ITS OOOUUUTTTT
I'm so sorry that everyone had a bad NotN, it was my first one and I thought it was a pretty cool concept!
On another note, aren't the chests supposed to be gone by now?
I'm so sorry that everyone had a bad NotN, it was my first one and I thought it was a pretty cool concept!
On another note, aren't the chests supposed to be gone by now?
@angz
Thanks for the well-wishes. Been here since the first NOTN, and while this was a vast improvement over the first one, this one was still very frustrating for me, and I had time to grind coli. It is indeed a cool concept, but management has always been more miss then hit. Chests will disappear tomorrow. Don't know what time, so I'd open them today just to be safe.
@angz
Thanks for the well-wishes. Been here since the first NOTN, and while this was a vast improvement over the first one, this one was still very frustrating for me, and I had time to grind coli. It is indeed a cool concept, but management has always been more miss then hit. Chests will disappear tomorrow. Don't know what time, so I'd open them today just to be safe.
I forgot to get the vistas,,, ,,, , , H
I forgot to get the vistas,,, ,,, , , H
tumblr_inline_ofoo1nIpQn1tfmvub_100.png
[quote name="EndraPhoenix" date="2019-01-05 15:06:34" ] [quote name="Lilian" date="2019-01-04 08:52:52" ] Night of the Nocturne has always been an event with absolutely atrocious management, and for some damn reason the staff doesn't seem to learn from previous years. [b]Instead they completely ignore the community's complaints and cover it up with a rushed gene release right afterwards.[/b] It's an event that always manages to anger me just from its pointless existence and lack of fun ¬¬'. [/quote] [/quote] And I'm not surprised it just happened. :/ So no words for this years NotN. 'course...
EndraPhoenix wrote on 2019-01-05 15:06:34:
Lilian wrote on 2019-01-04 08:52:52:
Night of the Nocturne has always been an event with absolutely atrocious management, and for some damn reason the staff doesn't seem to learn from previous years. Instead they completely ignore the community's complaints and cover it up with a rushed gene release right afterwards. It's an event that always manages to anger me just from its pointless existence and lack of fun ¬¬'.
And I'm not surprised it just happened. :/
So no words for this years NotN. 'course...
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Lol I just gave up and bought the familiars I missed; didn't even bother with outfits.
Lol I just gave up and bought the familiars I missed; didn't even bother with outfits.
cauldrontext2.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89