Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 88 89
Honestly preferred the first notn.
Yes, the chests were terrible and gave buttrocks 90% of the time, but here's the thing: they actually dropped.

As it is, I'm just selling all my chests.
Honestly preferred the first notn.
Yes, the chests were terrible and gave buttrocks 90% of the time, but here's the thing: they actually dropped.

As it is, I'm just selling all my chests.
NICE
NICE
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
Super excited... but will this end up getting extended with the site being bombarded by popups and making it nearly impossible for mobile users to play?
Super excited... but will this end up getting extended with the site being bombarded by popups and making it nearly impossible for mobile users to play?
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
The apparel is absolutely beautiful this year! And the familiars are so cute!!!
The apparel is absolutely beautiful this year! And the familiars are so cute!!!
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
So, it's impossible to get the new treasure marketplace apparel bundles.

Between the snipers, my lousy connection, and the fact that only 5-15 of them seem to stock at once...

Would it kill y'all to stock a few hundred at once, so everyone gets a shot and doesn't have to pay double the price on the AH?

TY.
So, it's impossible to get the new treasure marketplace apparel bundles.

Between the snipers, my lousy connection, and the fact that only 5-15 of them seem to stock at once...

Would it kill y'all to stock a few hundred at once, so everyone gets a shot and doesn't have to pay double the price on the AH?

TY.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Amazing, the items fit the lore of my pearl Xhaldar perfectly!!
Amazing, the items fit the lore of my pearl Xhaldar perfectly!!
natureanim3.gifyoutriedstar.pngnatureanim4.gif
lightmidsmall2.png
Little octopodes are adorable!

Not getting a lot of drops in gathering tho
Little octopodes are adorable!

Not getting a lot of drops in gathering tho
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
did the gathering rates drop bc i got none chests or eggs today ;p;
did the gathering rates drop bc i got none chests or eggs today ;p;
The drops for new familiars and apparel in th chests should be higher, or even just last year's items returning in the marketplace. It's a shame to open chests to feel like I could have gained more of a profit by just selling them because I already had everything =/
Not saying at all for new players not to be able to get other year's items! Just... I don't think this is the best way to do it
The drops for new familiars and apparel in th chests should be higher, or even just last year's items returning in the marketplace. It's a shame to open chests to feel like I could have gained more of a profit by just selling them because I already had everything =/
Not saying at all for new players not to be able to get other year's items! Just... I don't think this is the best way to do it
lightningshieldr.png MocgjKP.gif beastclanshieldl.png
@Xhaztol Is the developing team at Flight Rising going to do anything about the low drop rates on the chests? It makes it very discouraging to play and use all of you gathering turns only to get one single chest. It was a lot more enjoyable whenever chests actually dropped and there was a chance to get them. Please make it easier to get chests, as it's hard to get the ingredients needed to craft them, and it's even harder to grind for them in the colosseum, and the gathering items produces hardly any at all.
@Xhaztol Is the developing team at Flight Rising going to do anything about the low drop rates on the chests? It makes it very discouraging to play and use all of you gathering turns only to get one single chest. It was a lot more enjoyable whenever chests actually dropped and there was a chance to get them. Please make it easier to get chests, as it's hard to get the ingredients needed to craft them, and it's even harder to grind for them in the colosseum, and the gathering items produces hardly any at all.
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 88 89