Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2018
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 89
Loving the new apparel.
Loving the new apparel.
Woot woot! And merry christmas!
Woot woot! And merry christmas!
vbbgBW.png
Are NOTN Strange Chests even turned ON for gathering???

All my turns (including bonus turns) yesterday PLUS all my turns today (so 45 turns total) and I got NONE. Not one strange chest. All my (very few) chests have come from coli so far.

(And because people on FR here are too nice for their own good - please do not send me any; that's fine, I'll coli. Just needed to (a) make sure they actually ARE turned on for gathering turns and (b) vent a little. ^_^' Thanks.)
Are NOTN Strange Chests even turned ON for gathering???

All my turns (including bonus turns) yesterday PLUS all my turns today (so 45 turns total) and I got NONE. Not one strange chest. All my (very few) chests have come from coli so far.

(And because people on FR here are too nice for their own good - please do not send me any; that's fine, I'll coli. Just needed to (a) make sure they actually ARE turned on for gathering turns and (b) vent a little. ^_^' Thanks.)
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
I'm seeing a lot of people saying the drop rate is horrible this year around, yet the RNG has been the nicest to me that it's ever been the last two days??? (Watch as that changes as soon as I post this heh) I'm not joking, either; during most events I'm lucky to find a single chest while grinding, but this month is just weird:

I've gotten a ton of the chests and even a Light egg and Eliminate, all from Sandswept and Scorched, and haven't even been playing seriously because of work (like, three or four combined hours in a day, tops) within two days. So I don't know if RNG is just being a butt to other players, or I've just been extremely lucky?

I will admit I haven't found a single Noc egg yet, though? And while I've found lots of chests, it's mostly the repeat apparel/fams and not much luck with the new ones.
I'm seeing a lot of people saying the drop rate is horrible this year around, yet the RNG has been the nicest to me that it's ever been the last two days??? (Watch as that changes as soon as I post this heh) I'm not joking, either; during most events I'm lucky to find a single chest while grinding, but this month is just weird:

I've gotten a ton of the chests and even a Light egg and Eliminate, all from Sandswept and Scorched, and haven't even been playing seriously because of work (like, three or four combined hours in a day, tops) within two days. So I don't know if RNG is just being a butt to other players, or I've just been extremely lucky?

I will admit I haven't found a single Noc egg yet, though? And while I've found lots of chests, it's mostly the repeat apparel/fams and not much luck with the new ones.
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver/Blitz/Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
can we get a comment on the drop rates like, ever?
can we get a comment on the drop rates like, ever?
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
this is my 3rd NotN. as far as i can tell the first NotN had the lowest drop rate. last year the drop rate was tweaked upwards significantly and this year's drop rate seems comparable to last year's. if anything, the way new familiars/apparels have plummeted in price in the AH in the first day alone is the best evidence of this. Maki's NotN guide in the forums also shows an avg chest drop rate of 10+ PER HOUR for some venues.

as with every year there will always be players who complain, but if the admin is going to further increase the chest drop rate beyond the current one, they might as well just deposit 50 chests into everyone's account everyday.
this is my 3rd NotN. as far as i can tell the first NotN had the lowest drop rate. last year the drop rate was tweaked upwards significantly and this year's drop rate seems comparable to last year's. if anything, the way new familiars/apparels have plummeted in price in the AH in the first day alone is the best evidence of this. Maki's NotN guide in the forums also shows an avg chest drop rate of 10+ PER HOUR for some venues.

as with every year there will always be players who complain, but if the admin is going to further increase the chest drop rate beyond the current one, they might as well just deposit 50 chests into everyone's account everyday.
Since everyone seems concerned over the drop rates, maybe we can get some official comments on whether there was a change or not?
Since everyone seems concerned over the drop rates, maybe we can get some official comments on whether there was a change or not?
qR6otwA.png
*Suspicious eyes*

Where did the nocturne in the NOTN banner art go?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. A mystery
*Suspicious eyes*

Where did the nocturne in the NOTN banner art go?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. A mystery
I haven't had trouble with the drop rates until just today.
full rounds of gathering, none at the swap stand, and was in the coliseum for over an hour. Not a single chest.

Something up?
I haven't had trouble with the drop rates until just today.
full rounds of gathering, none at the swap stand, and was in the coliseum for over an hour. Not a single chest.

Something up?
f0Hd99A.gif
I love the new apparel and familiars. Happy night of the nocturne to everyone!

Eggs only drop in scavenging? I've been trying but none so far. Are they really this rare?

I love the new apparel and familiars. Happy night of the nocturne to everyone!

Eggs only drop in scavenging? I've been trying but none so far. Are they really this rare?

dR1OCbi.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 89