Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 648 649
Well, I'm panromantic asexual and proudly have a gf along with the fact that I've come out to my entire family. (They are okay with it but my mom and dad still think it's a 'phase') Sadly her family is NOT okay with it so she can not come out or tell them about me. Though I'm glad there are so many others here as well, makes me feel happy.
Well, I'm panromantic asexual and proudly have a gf along with the fact that I've come out to my entire family. (They are okay with it but my mom and dad still think it's a 'phase') Sadly her family is NOT okay with it so she can not come out or tell them about me. Though I'm glad there are so many others here as well, makes me feel happy.
EpWxZgO.png
06xk8gV.png
J7D1quC.png
2VtxnMX.png
48507797_xvxDHcFp5YjXWGy.gif
Name is Atlas, calling me Fever is okay too. Ping me if you need me. Some things I do include but aren't limited to- sell 6th or later gen Naomi babs, rent out my nest slots when I have room, sell normal xxy/xyy dragons, and sell my services coli grinding + transmuting. (see here)
frikken hate it when someone ships me with someone. Like do you see how aro I am. DO YOU SEE. Obviously they don't ever because NO STRAIGHT PERSON KNOWS WHAT THAT IS.

In other news I learned my friend is ace as well, I guessed that he was but he gave me confirmation so that's lit

Frikken people that don't include aro/aces in the LGBT+ community make me scream. Like. We're not hetero so we're not straight so we're a part of the community. jeez it drives me crazy.

This has been aro/ace updates with EWSpirit peace my dudes
frikken hate it when someone ships me with someone. Like do you see how aro I am. DO YOU SEE. Obviously they don't ever because NO STRAIGHT PERSON KNOWS WHAT THAT IS.

In other news I learned my friend is ace as well, I guessed that he was but he gave me confirmation so that's lit

Frikken people that don't include aro/aces in the LGBT+ community make me scream. Like. We're not hetero so we're not straight so we're a part of the community. jeez it drives me crazy.

This has been aro/ace updates with EWSpirit peace my dudes
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
im nb with a side of boy i think ? and im super bi/pan i dont really care which one people use for me i just think everyones cute
im nb with a side of boy i think ? and im super bi/pan i dont really care which one people use for me i just think everyones cute
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif
whassup I'm a bi gal and I really like other gals
whassup I'm a bi gal and I really like other gals
LRphJMG.png
another trans problem i have: i want this dragon to be my avatar but shes female and for some reason i lowkey get dysphoria bc of it oops

life update: im hoping to get a binder soon, i came out to both of my parents and they are okay with it i guess? they still love me which is the most important thing. i asked for one for christmas but idk if they actually got me one so ill probably just buy myself one since i am getting a job soon
another trans problem i have: i want this dragon to be my avatar but shes female and for some reason i lowkey get dysphoria bc of it oops

life update: im hoping to get a binder soon, i came out to both of my parents and they are okay with it i guess? they still love me which is the most important thing. i asked for one for christmas but idk if they actually got me one so ill probably just buy myself one since i am getting a job soon
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
i'm nonbinary! i'm figuring out my romantic attraction for the like 174th time, but i'm definitely not straight lol. i am ace tho!
i'm nonbinary! i'm figuring out my romantic attraction for the like 174th time, but i'm definitely not straight lol. i am ace tho!
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Ayooo!
For a long time I assumed I was just a cis-woman lesbian, possibly Demisexual. As I've gotten a lil older though, now that I'm out of high school and entering my early to mid 20's, I think I'm much more nonbinary and??? *wiggle hand gesture* probably a lesbian?

It's a complicated thing for me, as I've only really dated one person, and only really had the experience of dating or being attracted to her.

I think for now, the ID I go with is enby demisexual/romantic lesbian!

Whatever I am or end up being, I just know I love my wife a whole lot!!!!

(And whatever you are is valid and wonderful - I hope you love yourself!)
Ayooo!
For a long time I assumed I was just a cis-woman lesbian, possibly Demisexual. As I've gotten a lil older though, now that I'm out of high school and entering my early to mid 20's, I think I'm much more nonbinary and??? *wiggle hand gesture* probably a lesbian?

It's a complicated thing for me, as I've only really dated one person, and only really had the experience of dating or being attracted to her.

I think for now, the ID I go with is enby demisexual/romantic lesbian!

Whatever I am or end up being, I just know I love my wife a whole lot!!!!

(And whatever you are is valid and wonderful - I hope you love yourself!)
JiPkeRv.png
eyo, whats up
I'm a pre-t transman
uh, yeah.
my sexuality is a mystery, including to myself.
At times, i'm attracted to girls, at times,
i'm attracted to boys, and at times, i'm attracted to nb/other people.

I am very sex repulsed due to my past of being preyed on,
but the level of sex repulsion varies constantly.
I'm demiromantic, in a relationship with a nb person,
and i cherish them very much.
In my past relationships, i just couldn't feel anything for my then-partners.
Me and my current partner have been together for four years,
and we may be trash goblins, but we're trash goblins together and that's what counts.

I currently bind, and i plan to save up for hormones extremely soon, atleast this yule past.
I'm very poor at the moment, and hormone costs here are high.

@tiimeless
is my much esteemed partner, give their lair a good compliment, please !!
eyo, whats up
I'm a pre-t transman
uh, yeah.
my sexuality is a mystery, including to myself.
At times, i'm attracted to girls, at times,
i'm attracted to boys, and at times, i'm attracted to nb/other people.

I am very sex repulsed due to my past of being preyed on,
but the level of sex repulsion varies constantly.
I'm demiromantic, in a relationship with a nb person,
and i cherish them very much.
In my past relationships, i just couldn't feel anything for my then-partners.
Me and my current partner have been together for four years,
and we may be trash goblins, but we're trash goblins together and that's what counts.

I currently bind, and i plan to save up for hormones extremely soon, atleast this yule past.
I'm very poor at the moment, and hormone costs here are high.

@tiimeless
is my much esteemed partner, give their lair a good compliment, please !!
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Reply to @Scarborough;

Please Check Out His Own Lair Out
& Leave a Kind Comment !!
I would classify myself as an androgynous or nonbinary person, almost on both
spectrums at the same time without caring much for pronoun or appearance. I am considered panromantic / sexual (not too interested in the latter at the time, of course). I am beyond the definition of happy for the relationship I am in currently; I am with the most generous transman I've had the utmost pleasure to spend my time with on this planet.
Through four long years of supporting and understanding one another, I wouldn't
trade anything to replace the friendship, the trust, and the love I've grown for this man :) We both bombard one another with memes and comments about how much of a goblin we are or "you better go to sleep >:00" at the crack of dawn during the nights, it's all for the betterment of the other.

Reply to @Scarborough;

Please Check Out His Own Lair Out
& Leave a Kind Comment !!
I would classify myself as an androgynous or nonbinary person, almost on both
spectrums at the same time without caring much for pronoun or appearance. I am considered panromantic / sexual (not too interested in the latter at the time, of course). I am beyond the definition of happy for the relationship I am in currently; I am with the most generous transman I've had the utmost pleasure to spend my time with on this planet.
Through four long years of supporting and understanding one another, I wouldn't
trade anything to replace the friendship, the trust, and the love I've grown for this man :) We both bombard one another with memes and comments about how much of a goblin we are or "you better go to sleep >:00" at the crack of dawn during the nights, it's all for the betterment of the other.

Hello! I believe I've introduced myself here quite a while ago, so I'll re-introduce 'cause I've gotten into playing Flight Rising again!

My name's Adam! I'm 21, Canadian, and I use he/him pronouns. I'm transmasculine (DFAB), genderfuid, and genderqueer. I'm also gender-nonconforming. Both my sexuality and gender are best described as indiscernible, which is why I personally prefer to use queer as my broad label.

I like to talk about LGBTQ+ stuff, and will gladly share my experience with gender and HRT (just comin' up to 3 years on testosterone!). Otherwise, I'm open to random PM's, pings (is that what we call them??), 'n' stuff! I haven't been very active on forums here, but I would like to be, 'n' I'd love to meet others who share similar experiences!
Hello! I believe I've introduced myself here quite a while ago, so I'll re-introduce 'cause I've gotten into playing Flight Rising again!

My name's Adam! I'm 21, Canadian, and I use he/him pronouns. I'm transmasculine (DFAB), genderfuid, and genderqueer. I'm also gender-nonconforming. Both my sexuality and gender are best described as indiscernible, which is why I personally prefer to use queer as my broad label.

I like to talk about LGBTQ+ stuff, and will gladly share my experience with gender and HRT (just comin' up to 3 years on testosterone!). Otherwise, I'm open to random PM's, pings (is that what we call them??), 'n' stuff! I haven't been very active on forums here, but I would like to be, 'n' I'd love to meet others who share similar experiences!
3YAN1tx.pngbYt72YT.pngZijKo9W.png
VJvtz2J.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 648 649