Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 649 650
im bi and ready to fight
im bi and ready to fight
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
I'm still figuring out who I am, but pretty sure I'm pan!

Heck yea.
I'm still figuring out who I am, but pretty sure I'm pan!

Heck yea.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/06QLviN.png[/img]
06QLviN.png
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
i'm not comfortable with saying what i am, tumblr's mentality of oversharing and taking every bit of information to destroy people's lives has left me with some pretty bad memories, but i'd like to think i'm lgbt! it's mostly my orientation that leads me to believe so :) and i have all the support i need from my coworkers and best friends.

it's funny though, since you don't actually realize how harmful gender norms are until you suddenly don't fit into those norms.
i'm not comfortable with saying what i am, tumblr's mentality of oversharing and taking every bit of information to destroy people's lives has left me with some pretty bad memories, but i'd like to think i'm lgbt! it's mostly my orientation that leads me to believe so :) and i have all the support i need from my coworkers and best friends.

it's funny though, since you don't actually realize how harmful gender norms are until you suddenly don't fit into those norms.
Yo I'm pansexual and nonbinary!

Man I'm always confused about my gender and it occasionally can be too much for me cause man... do I wanna be a cool trans guy or do I wanna be a nonbinary person who just wants to Live y'know? Idk, I just feel more masculine than I do feminine and kind of would wish people don't use she/her pronouns for me. Anyway, that's for me lmao
Yo I'm pansexual and nonbinary!

Man I'm always confused about my gender and it occasionally can be too much for me cause man... do I wanna be a cool trans guy or do I wanna be a nonbinary person who just wants to Live y'know? Idk, I just feel more masculine than I do feminine and kind of would wish people don't use she/her pronouns for me. Anyway, that's for me lmao
29466180_TChp0uuPeTQTavd.png
ayyy i'm biromantic ace too *finger guns*

Pretty much only my bf and tumblr know, I reeeeally don't know how my family would react. They're pretty great people, but as far as I know, none of them are lgbt+. If any of them are, they haven't said anything :/
ayyy i'm biromantic ace too *finger guns*

Pretty much only my bf and tumblr know, I reeeeally don't know how my family would react. They're pretty great people, but as far as I know, none of them are lgbt+. If any of them are, they haven't said anything :/
I'm a bi dude but I think I lean more towards guys then girls but both are good. Everyone is cute. It's Valid to be bi and lean towards a certain gender no matter what anyone says.

Most of my close friends know I'm bi. I'm sorta open about it at work and at uni. I don't really offer that information but if someone asks i'll tell them out right. My family is...ehhhhhhhh. Think my dad knows but he hasn't confronted me about it.

Downside to being bi? I don't like the color purple. I wish the bi pride flag was a different color :<
I'm a bi dude but I think I lean more towards guys then girls but both are good. Everyone is cute. It's Valid to be bi and lean towards a certain gender no matter what anyone says.

Most of my close friends know I'm bi. I'm sorta open about it at work and at uni. I don't really offer that information but if someone asks i'll tell them out right. My family is...ehhhhhhhh. Think my dad knows but he hasn't confronted me about it.

Downside to being bi? I don't like the color purple. I wish the bi pride flag was a different color :<
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
i’m gay and i dont care about “coming out”

No need for an announcement. I is what I is.
i’m gay and i dont care about “coming out”

No need for an announcement. I is what I is.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
At this point i might just be a lesbian but i'm in no rush to figure it out
all i know is that girls??? good.

most (all) of my friends know i like girls
my family
uh
exists
we won't get into that
At this point i might just be a lesbian but i'm in no rush to figure it out
all i know is that girls??? good.

most (all) of my friends know i like girls
my family
uh
exists
we won't get into that
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
It’s funny, as I opened this page I got an ad for lesbian dating sites

All jokes aside, I’ve known my orientation for a long time, and I’ve had a good relationship with my parents and family. (I was lucky enough to be born into a very accepting family.) my school had an LGBT group, but I ended up leaving after the president of the group kinda made it all about him and everyone stopped attending rip.

It’s funny, as I opened this page I got an ad for lesbian dating sites

All jokes aside, I’ve known my orientation for a long time, and I’ve had a good relationship with my parents and family. (I was lucky enough to be born into a very accepting family.) my school had an LGBT group, but I ended up leaving after the president of the group kinda made it all about him and everyone stopped attending rip.

cDDSaqc.png
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 649 650