Door 2!
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
zBr05H6.png BNiGiij.pngkCHWEjf.png
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
Sorry about the mass typos that are probably in here @Wraith296 Door 1 [i][color=grey]You slowly approach the curtain, each flash of light stopping you in your tracks, with every loud thundering rumble you take a small step back. As you approach, suddenly you see a shadow in a flash of light in the distance through the curtian. You find yourself thinking, pondering about what it could’ve been. Another flash of light that scares you, causing you to fall backwards, by the time you’re able to process that the shadow is now closer than before, suddenly, [b]CRASH[/b]. A soaking coatl comes flying at high speeds through the curtain, ripping it and crashing straight into you [/i] [/color] You Got [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=411799&tab=dragon&did=47621099][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476211/47621099_350.png?mtime=XBoh5AACGTc.png[/img][/url] @Birdleap18 Door 2 [i][color=012f7f] As you walk towards the door, your feet keep getting stuck in the thick slime that was oozing out the bottom. When you finally get to the door, you open it, a thick slime web in the doorway. You collect the yellow slime that was in the doorway then gaze into the room. It dosen’t look like anything special, just a room full of sticky slime. Then you notice one particular pile seems to be alive, when it spots you it comes bouncing your way.[/color][/i] You got [item=Yellow Ooze][item=River Muck] @CitrusSeeds Door 3 [i][color=green] You attempt to pry the door open with force, with no avail. You decided it was just best to get an axe. You come back to the door with a battleaxe and start hacking away at it. You eventually make a hole large enough to fit throughout. Inside it looks like a large beautiful forest, with a clearing in the middle. Therr stands a dragon mannequin in the middle, with wooden peicrs of apparel sitting on it.[/i][/color] You got [item=Druid’s Woodtrail][item=Sepia Woodguard][item=Sepia Woodwing]
Sorry about the mass typos that are probably in here

@Wraith296
Door 1
You slowly approach the curtain, each flash of light stopping you in your tracks, with every loud thundering rumble you take a small step back. As you approach, suddenly you see a shadow in a flash of light in the distance through the curtian. You find yourself thinking, pondering about what it could’ve been. Another flash of light that scares you, causing you to fall backwards, by the time you’re able to process that the shadow is now closer than before, suddenly, CRASH. A soaking coatl comes flying at high speeds through the curtain, ripping it and crashing straight into you
You Got
47621099_350.png?mtime=XBoh5AACGTc.png

@Birdleap18
Door 2
As you walk towards the door, your feet keep getting stuck in the thick slime that was oozing out the bottom. When you finally get to the door, you open it, a thick slime web in the doorway. You collect the yellow slime that was in the doorway then gaze into the room. It dosen’t look like anything special, just a room full of sticky slime. Then you notice one particular pile seems to be alive, when it spots you it comes bouncing your way.
You got
Yellow Ooze River Muck

@CitrusSeeds
Door 3
You attempt to pry the door open with force, with no avail. You decided it was just best to get an axe. You come back to the door with a battleaxe and start hacking away at it. You eventually make a hole large enough to fit throughout. Inside it looks like a large beautiful forest, with a clearing in the middle. Therr stands a dragon mannequin in the middle, with wooden peicrs of apparel sitting on it.
You got
Sepia Woodguard Sepia Woodwing
image0.png
Door 1 is pale misty blue and doesn't seem to be entirely solid

Door 2 smells like rain and honey, and whispers

Door 3 is made of twisting thorns that seem to be...glowing?
Door 1 is pale misty blue and doesn't seem to be entirely solid

Door 2 smells like rain and honey, and whispers

Door 3 is made of twisting thorns that seem to be...glowing?
@Wraith296 door 1 please <3
@Wraith296 door 1 please <3
B43QG5A.png
@Wraith296 door 2
@Wraith296 door 2
1527_b_200px_oliveboat_by_miirshroom-dcahi4b.png
@Wraith296

Door 3 please!
@Wraith296

Door 3 please!
I got dragon from Wraith so I think I go next Door 1 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/2f/41/e6/2f41e6aa186d8cef70df1e1a1f3c796c--christmas-classroom-door-classroom-door-decorations.jpg[/img] Door 2 [img]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/christmas-door-decor-8-1534952395.jpg[/img] Door 3 [img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2c/42/18/2c4218298b9201339c245742a4b5f6bf--mesh-garland-mesh-wreaths.jpg[/img]
I got dragon from Wraith so I think I go next

Door 1
2f41e6aa186d8cef70df1e1a1f3c796c--christmas-classroom-door-classroom-door-decorations.jpg

Door 2
christmas-door-decor-8-1534952395.jpg

Door 3
2c4218298b9201339c245742a4b5f6bf--mesh-garland-mesh-wreaths.jpg
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys door 3 plz
@Siritys door 3 plz
1527_b_200px_oliveboat_by_miirshroom-dcahi4b.png
@siritys
2 pls
@siritys
2 pls
@Siritys

door 1 then c:
@Siritys

door 1 then c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 1137 1138