Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] oldies (4.5.6 digit)/1st gen [W] art
1 2 3
Heya, so I thought I'd swing by @Tetsuro I'm interested in Bae. Perhaps my art may interest you. [url]https://www.deviantart.com/missymona/gallery/[/url] [img]https://monakosm.tumblr.com/[/img] At the moment I've been most motivated to do pixel art, so if that interests you feel free to take a looks.
Heya, so I thought I'd swing by @Tetsuro

I'm interested in Bae. Perhaps my art may interest you.

https://www.deviantart.com/missymona/gallery/
[img]https://monakosm.tumblr.com/[/img]
At the moment I've been most motivated to do pixel art, so if that interests you feel free to take a looks.
I'm not a good enough artist, but if you ever felt like you could accept gems/treasure for Richard, I would very much like the chance to buy him. His colours are gorgeous!
I'm not a good enough artist, but if you ever felt like you could accept gems/treasure for Richard, I would very much like the chance to buy him. His colours are gorgeous!
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngsknzsxi.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Tetsuro

Examples can be seen on my DA: https://www.deviantart.com/austrealisink/gallery/

Depending on the creature type and what kind of drawing you were interested in my turnaround time can be 1-2 days (If I am not working those days)
@Tetsuro

Examples can be seen on my DA: https://www.deviantart.com/austrealisink/gallery/

Depending on the creature type and what kind of drawing you were interested in my turnaround time can be 1-2 days (If I am not working those days)
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Tetsuro
10,000% interested in Moe. Imgur album of a few (all recent except the big cell-shaded beastie) different art pieces! I primarily draw creatures/dragon and humans, but would be willing to try anthro again.

I can also throw in some g&t in combination with art if you want to commission an artist who doesn't post in this thread!
@Tetsuro
10,000% interested in Moe. Imgur album of a few (all recent except the big cell-shaded beastie) different art pieces! I primarily draw creatures/dragon and humans, but would be willing to try anthro again.

I can also throw in some g&t in combination with art if you want to commission an artist who doesn't post in this thread!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Tetsuro
Hi! I've got an art shop here full of examples and most of it is anthro/dragon/other animal art.

If you like it and want to commission me, let me know and we'll work out something.
@Tetsuro
Hi! I've got an art shop here full of examples and most of it is anthro/dragon/other animal art.

If you like it and want to commission me, let me know and we'll work out something.
Im extremely interested in Bae! Im not sure my art is too par with what you are looking for but thought id throw some examples your way! Im mostly do human art but I can do anthro//animals as well!

Here are examples of my work! (They should be clickable links!)

Full background peice

FR Dragon

Anthro Example

I can also do realistic pet portraits like this

Let me know if you would like some more examples! I can work fairly quickly if need be!
Im extremely interested in Bae! Im not sure my art is too par with what you are looking for but thought id throw some examples your way! Im mostly do human art but I can do anthro//animals as well!

Here are examples of my work! (They should be clickable links!)

Full background peice

FR Dragon

Anthro Example

I can also do realistic pet portraits like this

Let me know if you would like some more examples! I can work fairly quickly if need be!
A3kbN9K.png
A wild oldie lover appeared

I'm in love with both your 4 digits, like holy cow, either would be well loved in my lair, I do notice those are the two everyone else seems to be pining for so although either of those two is my target I could be flexible (and still be happy) if need be. I can do both feral and furry art if you decide to choose me.

Below are some of my examples:

I hope we can work out something but nonetheless thank you for your time!
A wild oldie lover appeared

I'm in love with both your 4 digits, like holy cow, either would be well loved in my lair, I do notice those are the two everyone else seems to be pining for so although either of those two is my target I could be flexible (and still be happy) if need be. I can do both feral and furry art if you decide to choose me.

Below are some of my examples:

I hope we can work out something but nonetheless thank you for your time!
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
If by art you'd be okay with lore, hit me up <3
If by art you'd be okay with lore, hit me up <3
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@Tetsuro

I'm interested in either Moe or Bae! (more interested in Bae, but would be happy with either one).

I can offer at least one piece with a detailed background and unlimited characters:
Examples

I can't guarantee being able to finish more than 2 before Christmas however.

Thank you for any consideration!
@Tetsuro

I'm interested in either Moe or Bae! (more interested in Bae, but would be happy with either one).

I can offer at least one piece with a detailed background and unlimited characters:
Examples

I can't guarantee being able to finish more than 2 before Christmas however.

Thank you for any consideration!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Tetsuro
If you don't mind purely traditional art, I'd be interested in:
white/blood/blood imp female
jade/lead/shadow imp male
Moe
@Tetsuro
If you don't mind purely traditional art, I'd be interested in:
white/blood/blood imp female
jade/lead/shadow imp male
Moe