Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ACR: finished!
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 634 635
Favourite food? Gingerbread is amazing, especially when freshly baked! Or ginger cookies! Especially with warm chai milk tea or hot choco =)

Light sprite please!
Favourite food? Gingerbread is amazing, especially when freshly baked! Or ginger cookies! Especially with warm chai milk tea or hot choco =)

Light sprite please!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
I absolutely love eggnog.

Sprite: Light
I absolutely love eggnog.

Sprite: Light
Sprite Choice: Lightning

I love mashed potato casserole with peas and ham. I'm going to go grab some right now. :D
Sprite Choice: Lightning

I love mashed potato casserole with peas and ham. I'm going to go grab some right now. :D
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
Points to light please.

The food that says Christmas to me is pecan ball cookies.
Points to light please.

The food that says Christmas to me is pecan ball cookies.
my family doesn't eat anything particular to the holiday season around this time. i am however always ready to take advantage of these delicious things when they pop up in stores this time of year! [img]https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/113328194018_/Ghirardelli-Chocolate-Squares-EGGNOG-Holiday-Edition-5-Ind.jpg[/img] yes. just the eggnog ones. i will buy the holiday special editions and give the peppermints and pumpkin spices to the rest of my family. i eat all the eggnog. only the eggnog. eggnog. sprite: light!!
my family doesn't eat anything particular to the holiday season around this time. i am however always ready to take advantage of these delicious things when they pop up in stores this time of year!
Ghirardelli-Chocolate-Squares-EGGNOG-Holiday-Edition-5-Ind.jpg
yes. just the eggnog ones. i will buy the holiday special editions and give the peppermints and pumpkin spices to the rest of my family. i eat all the eggnog. only the eggnog. eggnog.

sprite: light!!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
I have two favorite seasonal foods! The first is Hickory Farms sausage and cheese. Every year we buy Hickory Farms for Christmas and eat that for brunch: smoked summer sausage, sharp cheddar, and crackers. mmmm.

The second is muddy buddies! I think some people call it puppy chow, also. Basically, corn chex cereal coated in peanut butter chocolate and powdered sugar. MMMmmmm.

Tickets toward the Zappy Sprite, please!!
I have two favorite seasonal foods! The first is Hickory Farms sausage and cheese. Every year we buy Hickory Farms for Christmas and eat that for brunch: smoked summer sausage, sharp cheddar, and crackers. mmmm.

The second is muddy buddies! I think some people call it puppy chow, also. Basically, corn chex cereal coated in peanut butter chocolate and powdered sugar. MMMmmmm.

Tickets toward the Zappy Sprite, please!!
event-sig-small-4.png
I am but a simple creature; I see the eggnog, I buy the eggnog, I eat the eggnog. I also like some of the more seasonal chocolates.

(Points to Lightning, please!)
I am but a simple creature; I see the eggnog, I buy the eggnog, I eat the eggnog. I also like some of the more seasonal chocolates.

(Points to Lightning, please!)
I'm not a gourmet, I live on pasta, so no fancy recipes here - but hey, tangerines! There must be tangerines on New Year's celebration. Round, bright, citrus, what else can one want? :D

Sprite: Lightning
I'm not a gourmet, I live on pasta, so no fancy recipes here - but hey, tangerines! There must be tangerines on New Year's celebration. Round, bright, citrus, what else can one want? :D

Sprite: Lightning
...I'm a cactus.
78.png Ping: @CactusElixir
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Vote-controlled dragon journey! Check it out, the more the merrier. :D
My favourite seasonal food is carrot cake :) It's not strictly seasonal, but I think that cream cheese looks like snow and that warm cake is perfect for winter weather

Points to leet spreet again please!
My favourite seasonal food is carrot cake :) It's not strictly seasonal, but I think that cream cheese looks like snow and that warm cake is perfect for winter weather

Points to leet spreet again please!
IoOIjjo.png
My favorite seasonal food is definitely hot chocolate! Warm hot chocolate + books + a blanket is the best. :)

Points to lightning sprite please!
My favorite seasonal food is definitely hot chocolate! Warm hot chocolate + books + a blanket is the best. :)

Points to lightning sprite please!
lmBVOQT.gif
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 634 635