Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67
Thank you! Sorry to hear that you're leaving though. My plan for the gems should I win is to create some skins for Foddart in the near future for our next Dom push. I'm not very far but here's a preview! So I'm trying very hard to earn gems to pay for all these skins. xP I'm hoping to get enough to print a batch so I can start handing them out right away instead of spending all the time converting the treasure to gems and then start the print which will delay the delivery of the skins. [img]https://i.imgur.com/hkcrQbE.png[/img]
Thank you! Sorry to hear that you're leaving though. My plan for the gems should I win is to create some skins for Foddart in the near future for our next Dom push. I'm not very far but here's a preview! So I'm trying very hard to earn gems to pay for all these skins. xP I'm hoping to get enough to print a batch so I can start handing them out right away instead of spending all the time converting the treasure to gems and then start the print which will delay the delivery of the skins.
hkcrQbE.png
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Sorry you're leaving and thanks for being such a kind person. If I had a chance to win I'd buy some retired items and expand my lair. Nothing else comes to my mind.
Sorry you're leaving and thanks for being such a kind person. If I had a chance to win I'd buy some retired items and expand my lair. Nothing else comes to my mind.
UZVTEBc.png
what an honorable final hurrah- while it's sad you'll be leaving, it's always said to be glad that it happened rather than sad that its ending..! If I were to receive that many gems, I'd first give my two progens the pampering they deserve, and then gift some to some of my friends, because there's no point in having so much if one can't share it with good friends!
what an honorable final hurrah- while it's sad you'll be leaving, it's always said to be glad that it happened rather than sad that its ending..! If I were to receive that many gems, I'd first give my two progens the pampering they deserve, and then gift some to some of my friends, because there's no point in having so much if one can't share it with good friends!
VGxuHXT.png
Well, I have a few gem genes to buy, so that would take up about 10kg. After that, it would probably go on accents, art and the upcoming NotN. And saving up for future gem releases!
Well, I have a few gem genes to buy, so that would take up about 10kg. After that, it would probably go on accents, art and the upcoming NotN. And saving up for future gem releases!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
I hope your new circumstances go well and everything goes well for you :D

If I were to win sone gems Id finish geneing my dragons! Im also thinking of doing g1 flight reps too so that would be a nice journey. And I would get apparel for my permas, ive kept most bare cause sometimes i find searching through all that apparel daunting. Theres always apparel i didnt know existed thats better when im picking and have to keep rethinking outfits xD
I hope your new circumstances go well and everything goes well for you :D

If I were to win sone gems Id finish geneing my dragons! Im also thinking of doing g1 flight reps too so that would be a nice journey. And I would get apparel for my permas, ive kept most bare cause sometimes i find searching through all that apparel daunting. Theres always apparel i didnt know existed thats better when im picking and have to keep rethinking outfits xD
O0LnWau.png
I hope the change in your RL is a good one! :) I wish you all the luck in the world.
If I win the gems would go towards my Imperial Scroll quest; I'm trying to save up for two scrolls. ^^
I hope the change in your RL is a good one! :) I wish you all the luck in the world.
If I win the gems would go towards my Imperial Scroll quest; I'm trying to save up for two scrolls. ^^
I hope you are having a great time in rl!

I have decided to go after a very big goal that I've had since I joined which is a Boolean. I am halfway there and 50kg would really help me get closer to it.
I hope you are having a great time in rl!

I have decided to go after a very big goal that I've had since I joined which is a Boolean. I am halfway there and 50kg would really help me get closer to it.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
omg that is so much money! I would totally use it to buy genes for my starting dragons. I have been playing for a long time but haven't been able to buy them yet.
omg that is so much money! I would totally use it to buy genes for my starting dragons. I have been playing for a long time but haven't been able to buy them yet.
i dont think ive ever seen that much money hahah

i would give some to my irl friends and then i would buy some really pretty dragons. i really really like spirals but all of them are always so expensive
i dont think ive ever seen that much money hahah

i would give some to my irl friends and then i would buy some really pretty dragons. i really really like spirals but all of them are always so expensive
:eyes:
I hope your change is a positive one, and I wish you luck irl!

If I got the gems, I would keep enough to get my partner's favourite dragon constellation when it comes out, then finish my projects that require gem genes and outfit the dragons I have plans for. I'd still have a lot left, so the rest would go towards buying art for my dergs and helping out some players with wishlist items.
I hope your change is a positive one, and I wish you luck irl!

If I got the gems, I would keep enough to get my partner's favourite dragon constellation when it comes out, then finish my projects that require gem genes and outfit the dragons I have plans for. I'd still have a lot left, so the rest would go towards buying art for my dergs and helping out some players with wishlist items.
9vhWm1S.pngHCqJnR6.pngOleSitf.pngBvwCnfg.pngTRVpwyX.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 66 67