Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67
Whoa, what an amazing raffle, thank you for doing this!
If I won, I'd give some of my permas some long-due overhauls. There'd be a lot of gems left I guess, so I'd join some Secret Santas and wishing wells and dump some gifts on unsuspecting players :D With the rest, I'd probably try to expand my lair to the max.
Whoa, what an amazing raffle, thank you for doing this!
If I won, I'd give some of my permas some long-due overhauls. There'd be a lot of gems left I guess, so I'd join some Secret Santas and wishing wells and dump some gifts on unsuspecting players :D With the rest, I'd probably try to expand my lair to the max.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
Thanks for doing this. I would buy lots of lair space and loooots of space lol. Also probably give some to my sister who also plays FR haha
Thanks for doing this. I would buy lots of lair space and loooots of space lol. Also probably give some to my sister who also plays FR haha
jfbAWNm.png
Wow. You must be a really generous soul yourself to raffle off so many gems. Thank you so much for doing such a kind thing.

As for what I'd do with the gems, I'd finally buy some of the items off from my wishlist! Oh, and I'd definitely buy some art for my beloved OTP. Because I can't draw at all to save my life, I'd use it to satisfy my eyes and add more to my admittedly rather large gallery of collected art... *nervous laughter*
Wow. You must be a really generous soul yourself to raffle off so many gems. Thank you so much for doing such a kind thing.

As for what I'd do with the gems, I'd finally buy some of the items off from my wishlist! Oh, and I'd definitely buy some art for my beloved OTP. Because I can't draw at all to save my life, I'd use it to satisfy my eyes and add more to my admittedly rather large gallery of collected art... *nervous laughter*
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
I'd probably use the gems to improve my dragons, with accents and genes, im sorry you're leaving though you seem like a cool person :P
I'd probably use the gems to improve my dragons, with accents and genes, im sorry you're leaving though you seem like a cool person :P
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
It's very kind of you to do this give away. I truly hope whatever life has for you is wonderful. I would use the gems to work on getting a Light Sprite to complete this girl's lore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41063546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410636/41063546.png[/img] [/url] Thanks
It's very kind of you to do this give away.
I truly hope whatever life has for you is wonderful.
I would use the gems to work on getting a Light Sprite to
complete this girl's lore.

41063546.png

Thanks
inverness_bonsai_wip_by_auricolor-dae2800.png
Best wishes for your post-FR life! May the world outside be kind to you.

RE: the gems... I think I'd start out finishing all my G1 projects, then get some gem MP apparel/familiars I need. After that, I'll probably want to commission matching accents for my progens!

That'd still leave me a fair amount of gems, though... of the rest, I'd save half and donate the rest to the Arcane Dom Bank! They've done so much for the flight, it's only fair for me to give back.
Best wishes for your post-FR life! May the world outside be kind to you.

RE: the gems... I think I'd start out finishing all my G1 projects, then get some gem MP apparel/familiars I need. After that, I'll probably want to commission matching accents for my progens!

That'd still leave me a fair amount of gems, though... of the rest, I'd save half and donate the rest to the Arcane Dom Bank! They've done so much for the flight, it's only fair for me to give back.
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
With all those gems, I would be able to gene ALL of my gen ones and still have some left over to gamble on eggs!! :D

I would also do an egg giveaway!

You are awesome for doing this! Thanks so much!
With all those gems, I would be able to gene ALL of my gen ones and still have some left over to gamble on eggs!! :D

I would also do an egg giveaway!

You are awesome for doing this! Thanks so much!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
Thank you for hosting this raffle! If I win any gems, I'd finish all of my geneing projects first and then use the rest of the gems for skin and accent blueprints!
Thank you for hosting this raffle! If I win any gems, I'd finish all of my geneing projects first and then use the rest of the gems for skin and accent blueprints!
.... [color]aHuTDix.png
Adopt Shop | Wishlist ckZ6eMQ.png
Thanks for hosting this! I'd probably buy the remaining retired familiars I'm missing, and then buy either some festival apparel or genes with what's left.
Thanks for hosting this! I'd probably buy the remaining retired familiars I'm missing, and then buy either some festival apparel or genes with what's left.
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
Thank you for your generosity! I would probably finish my gene projects, then splurge on art and accents XD
Thank you for your generosity! I would probably finish my gene projects, then splurge on art and accents XD
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67