Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67
Some gem genes for gen1s or revamp my lair, fams I’m missing, commission some art, or save it up to by fest currency since I don’t play often either
Some gem genes for gen1s or revamp my lair, fams I’m missing, commission some art, or save it up to by fest currency since I don’t play often either
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
Oh wow. Hmm... I'd probably save up the gems for battle stones, because I've really been wanting a complete coliseum team for a while,, or buy some genes for my progens,... yeah. There's a lot of stuff I really want to do on FR, just never have enough funds for the ideas :)

Thank you so much for the opportunity! And I wish you the best for all of your future endeavors in life <3
Oh wow. Hmm... I'd probably save up the gems for battle stones, because I've really been wanting a complete coliseum team for a while,, or buy some genes for my progens,... yeah. There's a lot of stuff I really want to do on FR, just never have enough funds for the ideas :)

Thank you so much for the opportunity! And I wish you the best for all of your future endeavors in life <3
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving! I hope that wherever you go, your endeavors lead you to a good place.

As for gems, or really anything, I'd finish my projects more than likely, then probably give back to the community where I can? Buy more art to support the great artists around here, help other people finish their gen1 projects, etc. Probably buy more projects for myself and expand my lair so I can have more dragons for lore, too. All that good stuff.

Anyways, best of luck to you and your raffle!
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving! I hope that wherever you go, your endeavors lead you to a good place.

As for gems, or really anything, I'd finish my projects more than likely, then probably give back to the community where I can? Buy more art to support the great artists around here, help other people finish their gen1 projects, etc. Probably buy more projects for myself and expand my lair so I can have more dragons for lore, too. All that good stuff.

Anyways, best of luck to you and your raffle!
JVuD44t.png
The reason I keep saying that I need to save gems and not spend them on your gorgeous customs is because I'm trying to get enough together for my first KS familiar! ...So, we'll see how that goes. XD

Thank you for Anos (now Aeon), Malafunfun, so much! <3 I'll take good care of him (and keep him stunningly dressed).

I wish you the best with whatever you do next. <3
The reason I keep saying that I need to save gems and not spend them on your gorgeous customs is because I'm trying to get enough together for my first KS familiar! ...So, we'll see how that goes. XD

Thank you for Anos (now Aeon), Malafunfun, so much! <3 I'll take good care of him (and keep him stunningly dressed).

I wish you the best with whatever you do next. <3
Sorry to see you leaving FR but thanks for the raffle opportunity!

I'd probably save about half of the gems for night sky silks cycling back into the MP (I have a silks and midnight colored dragons problem) and the rest I'd probably spend on art of my dragons.
Sorry to see you leaving FR but thanks for the raffle opportunity!

I'd probably save about half of the gems for night sky silks cycling back into the MP (I have a silks and midnight colored dragons problem) and the rest I'd probably spend on art of my dragons.
I hope you do well on real life. Sorry to hear you leave.
If i received the gems I won't use them. I'd keep than in my vault until an emergency arises.
I hope you do well on real life. Sorry to hear you leave.
If i received the gems I won't use them. I'd keep than in my vault until an emergency arises.
gU2ykYl.png
I would most likely get a few accents and genes, but then probably spend the rest on presents for my friends because I know they would love it even more if their G1s were finished.
I would most likely get a few accents and genes, but then probably spend the rest on presents for my friends because I know they would love it even more if their G1s were finished.
I would get some eggs and retired items and raffle them. I will also gift-bomb random users
I would get some eggs and retired items and raffle them. I will also gift-bomb random users
hello there and i am very sorry that real life is causing you to have to leave flight rising. i agree flight rising in among the most friendly and better run virtual sites.

if i am among the lucky winners I know exactly what i would do the gems. Buy as many NotN eggs and chests as possible then after mass hatch give dragons to my friends and random others.

as far anything else i hope sincerely you can come back again and if there is any way i can help let me know.

take care and thank you for the time and chance for something so very generous!
hello there and i am very sorry that real life is causing you to have to leave flight rising. i agree flight rising in among the most friendly and better run virtual sites.

if i am among the lucky winners I know exactly what i would do the gems. Buy as many NotN eggs and chests as possible then after mass hatch give dragons to my friends and random others.

as far anything else i hope sincerely you can come back again and if there is any way i can help let me know.

take care and thank you for the time and chance for something so very generous!
Omg this is an amazing raffle that you’re doing! Thank you so much! If I win the gems, I’d convert some of them to be able to finally max my lair lol. Been trying to do that for a while. Then I would also buy genes! I need so many...

I’m very sorry to hear you’re leaving FR but I’m so glad that you’ve had such a good time and enjoyed the site and community! I really hope everything goes well for you in your new life changes!
Omg this is an amazing raffle that you’re doing! Thank you so much! If I win the gems, I’d convert some of them to be able to finally max my lair lol. Been trying to do that for a while. Then I would also buy genes! I need so many...

I’m very sorry to hear you’re leaving FR but I’m so glad that you’ve had such a good time and enjoyed the site and community! I really hope everything goes well for you in your new life changes!
r5CjlMV.gif tDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67