Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ursaw's Flea Market [PWYW Gijinkas]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29
@Ursaw

Oh, hello! I love your art and I love to stare at them. It's pleasing to me to look at it. Anyway, any of my dragons besides those on the list will do.

The List:

-Sam
-Cherna
-Erente (Can't imagine him having a gijinka because he is messy right now)
-Conner
-XYX Abyss/Sunset noc on the last page.

Some have their gijinka designs. It will be required that you didn't include any dragon features if you pick one with no design. Besides, go have fun.
@Ursaw

Oh, hello! I love your art and I love to stare at them. It's pleasing to me to look at it. Anyway, any of my dragons besides those on the list will do.

The List:

-Sam
-Cherna
-Erente (Can't imagine him having a gijinka because he is messy right now)
-Conner
-XYX Abyss/Sunset noc on the last page.

Some have their gijinka designs. It will be required that you didn't include any dragon features if you pick one with no design. Besides, go have fun.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@Ursaw I would love to participate! Any dragon with a familiar is free game :D
@Ursaw I would love to participate! Any dragon with a familiar is free game :D
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
@Ursaw I just found this and I want to say your art absolutely lovely, and I would be ecstatic if you felt like drawing any of my dragons.

Just as a heads-up, any dragon with a familiar are all permas, with an exception of the dragons in between Aonani and Starburst. Those fellows are traveling dragons, though if you want to draw them, I'd pay for them just the same.
@Ursaw I just found this and I want to say your art absolutely lovely, and I would be ecstatic if you felt like drawing any of my dragons.

Just as a heads-up, any dragon with a familiar are all permas, with an exception of the dragons in between Aonani and Starburst. Those fellows are traveling dragons, though if you want to draw them, I'd pay for them just the same.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@Ursaw
I'd love to participate if you're still doing this! :D
Up to page 2 are most likely to stay, after that... eh.. it gets a bit sketchy...
(also, just in case, Tenko is technically a pale blond as a human)
@Ursaw
I'd love to participate if you're still doing this! :D
Up to page 2 are most likely to stay, after that... eh.. it gets a bit sketchy...
(also, just in case, Tenko is technically a pale blond as a human)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@ursaw i have a bit of a unique request, i was wondering how much it would be to have like a fullbody oc design from you?
@ursaw i have a bit of a unique request, i was wondering how much it would be to have like a fullbody oc design from you?
Back to FR, reviving the thread!

Post under this comment for a chance to get your gijinka! If you have participated here before and want to try again, please feel free to make a new post, as I will not be going through the old ones.
Back to FR, reviving the thread!

Post under this comment for a chance to get your gijinka! If you have participated here before and want to try again, please feel free to make a new post, as I will not be going through the old ones.
dGVSNyM.png
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna!
Any named dragon is fine!
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna!
Any named dragon is fine!
@Ursaw
aaa this seems fun!! i'd love something of any dragon in my g1 tab, my regular tab, or my nice friends tab in my hibernal den~ (cause the rest are for sale or fodder :'^) ) thank you sm for considering!!
@Ursaw
aaa this seems fun!! i'd love something of any dragon in my g1 tab, my regular tab, or my nice friends tab in my hibernal den~ (cause the rest are for sale or fodder :'^) ) thank you sm for considering!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis There you go! I went with Cobweb from your hibernal den, I love her color scheme [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ve1X4Rc.png[/img]
@bothriolepis
There you go!
I went with Cobweb from your hibernal den, I love her color scheme
ve1X4Rc.png
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw your art is so fuggin pretty! (just reread the post oops ^0^), the two dragons in the first tab, and the two in the wolf gaurd are good for some art, cham and ivory are females even though their profiles state as male) ill also leave what i originally put before reading again incase you'd like to try her ^-^ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i'd love a piece for this lady if ur interested, i don't have a Gijinka design for her i hope you dont mind ;v;, the only say i'd like to have in her design is that she has a slight tan and her hair is the same as whats in the link ^-^ https://toyhou.se/5347029.sunset-carnelian i'd love her text to be slightly villainy. Her design is this dragon basically [img]https://i.imgur.com/Og474AO.png[/img]
@Ursaw your art is so fuggin pretty!
(just reread the post oops ^0^), the two dragons in the first tab, and the two in the wolf gaurd are good for some art, cham and ivory are females even though their profiles state as male) ill also leave what i originally put before reading again incase you'd like to try her ^-^

i'd love a piece for this lady if ur interested, i don't have a Gijinka design for her i hope you dont mind ;v;, the only say i'd like to have in her design is that she has a slight tan and her hair is the same as whats in the link ^-^ https://toyhou.se/5347029.sunset-carnelian i'd love her text to be slightly villainy.
Her design is this dragon basically Og474AO.png
sQ35KLV.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29