Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ursaw's Flea Market [PWYW Gijinkas]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@Ursaw
Your art is absolutely stunning! All my dragons are fair game with the exception of Michael and Toxic, still working on gene plans for those two. :)
@Ursaw
Your art is absolutely stunning! All my dragons are fair game with the exception of Michael and Toxic, still working on gene plans for those two. :)
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
@Ursaw

Ooh these are so cool! I'd love one if anyone in my lair strikes your fancy.

((@Neintails here is the thread I showed you))
@Ursaw

Ooh these are so cool! I'd love one if anyone in my lair strikes your fancy.

((@Neintails here is the thread I showed you))
HA_Basic.png
@Ursaw
Your work is wonderful! If you have any spots open I'd love to snag one for any of my dragons in the first three pages of my lair. I'll always pay as well as possible because I know how difficult and time consuming it can be.
@Ursaw
Your work is wonderful! If you have any spots open I'd love to snag one for any of my dragons in the first three pages of my lair. I'll always pay as well as possible because I know how difficult and time consuming it can be.
@Ursaw << >> //drops new babe in yer lap I know I got one from you already but you loved Dark, so I figured you'd love her sister LOL [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36092428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360925/36092428_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]I just wanted an excuse to show you LOL[/s]
@Ursaw
<<
>>
//drops new babe in yer lap
I know I got one from you already
but you loved Dark, so I figured you'd love her sister LOL

36092428_350.png

I just wanted an excuse to show you LOL
JZfZaEI.png
@Ursaw
These are so wonderful!!
I’d love it if you found any of my dragons worth drawing~ My permas are the dragons that have apparel and names. All the nameless/naked dragons are either temporary, breeding projects, or fodder.

I hope you have a lovely day~ :)
@Ursaw
These are so wonderful!!
I’d love it if you found any of my dragons worth drawing~ My permas are the dragons that have apparel and names. All the nameless/naked dragons are either temporary, breeding projects, or fodder.

I hope you have a lovely day~ :)
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
@Ursaw

Can I get the slot?
@Ursaw

Can I get the slot?
@Ursaw

Your artwork is so beautiful!! I adore it so much! If you care to take a look around my lair ~ :) All of my dragons are fair game for you to draw. I know mine aren't fully apparelled and such yet, but maybe you'll find one you like in there ;)
@Ursaw

Your artwork is so beautiful!! I adore it so much! If you care to take a look around my lair ~ :) All of my dragons are fair game for you to draw. I know mine aren't fully apparelled and such yet, but maybe you'll find one you like in there ;)
jxHrwpT.png
@Ursaw

Oh man your art is great, I can't believe you're doing a PWYW thing :D I guess I'll give it a try, and see if any of my few dragons catch your fancy! (please don't do SpellShadow, he's temporary!)
@Ursaw

Oh man your art is great, I can't believe you're doing a PWYW thing :D I guess I'll give it a try, and see if any of my few dragons catch your fancy! (please don't do SpellShadow, he's temporary!)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
these are all so beautiful *-*
if i could join, that would be amazing!! i know you're probably busy, but go ahead and draw my dragons if you'd like!!

(although Midnight, Vintage, Touka, Ace, Lahahana, and Zacharias are temporary, i'm having trouble selling em ;w; :>)
these are all so beautiful *-*
if i could join, that would be amazing!! i know you're probably busy, but go ahead and draw my dragons if you'd like!!

(although Midnight, Vintage, Touka, Ace, Lahahana, and Zacharias are temporary, i'm having trouble selling em ;w; :>)
TWILIGHT_VULTURES_TEMPORARY_BANNER.png
Ohh this sounds fun
My once i get to actually writing it lore dragons are first page, everything else is hatchery breeding pairs or such. If it's not on the AH its gonna stay hopefully, but first page of lair is def staying.
Good luck thoo, rest your wrist and dont forget to stay hydrated at all times
Ohh this sounds fun
My once i get to actually writing it lore dragons are first page, everything else is hatchery breeding pairs or such. If it's not on the AH its gonna stay hopefully, but first page of lair is def staying.
Good luck thoo, rest your wrist and dont forget to stay hydrated at all times
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
Forgiving who you are for what you stand to gain
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29