Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Lucky Streak
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, or if this is in the right board, apologies if not.
The encyclopedia entry for Faireground Games is a bit confusing.
Quote:
Earning Treasure
Each Fairgrounds game is designed to reward treasure in accordance with your score. Generally, the higher your score is, and the better you perform, the more treasure you'll earn for your time invested. You can continue to earn treasure for as long as want: there is no limit!

Lucky Streak
Each day, you will start with a Lucky Streak, which will allow Fairgrounds to payout treasure. Once you reach a total of 75,000 your Lucky Streak will end, and treasure accumulation will not be available until the following day.

The first entry says there is no limit to earning treasure from games, meanwhile the latter says that after 75,000 has been reached, no more treasure can be earned.
Just figured I'd point this out.

On a side note, I thought the lucky streak was meant to double the earnings, and when the limit was reached, earnings went back to normal?
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, or if this is in the right board, apologies if not.
The encyclopedia entry for Faireground Games is a bit confusing.
Quote:
Earning Treasure
Each Fairgrounds game is designed to reward treasure in accordance with your score. Generally, the higher your score is, and the better you perform, the more treasure you'll earn for your time invested. You can continue to earn treasure for as long as want: there is no limit!

Lucky Streak
Each day, you will start with a Lucky Streak, which will allow Fairgrounds to payout treasure. Once you reach a total of 75,000 your Lucky Streak will end, and treasure accumulation will not be available until the following day.

The first entry says there is no limit to earning treasure from games, meanwhile the latter says that after 75,000 has been reached, no more treasure can be earned.
Just figured I'd point this out.

On a side note, I thought the lucky streak was meant to double the earnings, and when the limit was reached, earnings went back to normal?
The Lucky Streak used to just be for bonus treasure and you could make as much as you wanted all day long, but now it's a hard cap on how much treasure you can earn in the Fairgrounds each day. The Encyclopedia just hasn't been updated with this new information as of yet. My apologies for the confusion~! :(
The Lucky Streak used to just be for bonus treasure and you could make as much as you wanted all day long, but now it's a hard cap on how much treasure you can earn in the Fairgrounds each day. The Encyclopedia just hasn't been updated with this new information as of yet. My apologies for the confusion~! :(
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Aww, that kinda stinks. Wonder if the cap will be raised any time in the future.
Thanks for the reply, though
Aww, that kinda stinks. Wonder if the cap will be raised any time in the future.
Thanks for the reply, though
@Metallicumbrage

Just to clarify so you don't think you missed out... previously, you could earn 25k at a doubled rate, and then as much as you wanted at a normal rate.

Now, you earn up to 75k at the doubled rate, and no more after that. It's still the doubled rate, just now it's a hard cap, and lasts a bit longer. :)
@Metallicumbrage

Just to clarify so you don't think you missed out... previously, you could earn 25k at a doubled rate, and then as much as you wanted at a normal rate.

Now, you earn up to 75k at the doubled rate, and no more after that. It's still the doubled rate, just now it's a hard cap, and lasts a bit longer. :)
@Reitgerte
Oh yeah I remember the 25k one, I just thought they raised it to 75k and then it continued to return to the normal rate. I didn't realize until today that it was a hard cap.
Then again, thinking about it, I think having it at a double rate until 75k is probably better than having it double rate until 25k and then having to grind at a normal rate. I'd probably never reach 75k in one day.
@Reitgerte
Oh yeah I remember the 25k one, I just thought they raised it to 75k and then it continued to return to the normal rate. I didn't realize until today that it was a hard cap.
Then again, thinking about it, I think having it at a double rate until 75k is probably better than having it double rate until 25k and then having to grind at a normal rate. I'd probably never reach 75k in one day.
Ugh, old news (olds?) encyclopedia, time for an update.
Ugh, old news (olds?) encyclopedia, time for an update.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Welp... I'm staying up all night again
Welp... I'm staying up all night again
@Luamakuianita this thread is very, VERY old, and the first post has outdated info.
The fairgrounds has a cap of 75kt, which can usually be reached by playing G&G for roughly half an hor (using the guides)
@Luamakuianita this thread is very, VERY old, and the first post has outdated info.
The fairgrounds has a cap of 75kt, which can usually be reached by playing G&G for roughly half an hor (using the guides)
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]