Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95
Awesome, thanks!
Awesome, thanks!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
YE S!
YE S!
Just another feral fool
Hmm interesting. It's definitely making me think on how I want to organize my lair when this finally drops.
Hmm interesting. It's definitely making me think on how I want to organize my lair when this finally drops.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
This is sounding great so far!
But I have another question / suggestion:
Could the lair tabs have short descriptions for them, kinda like the broadcast message box under the clan name?
Like for example having a tab named "fan dragons" and (when the tab is open) a short description showing under the name above the dragons that could be edited to say which fandoms the dragons are from.
This is sounding great so far!
But I have another question / suggestion:
Could the lair tabs have short descriptions for them, kinda like the broadcast message box under the clan name?
Like for example having a tab named "fan dragons" and (when the tab is open) a short description showing under the name above the dragons that could be edited to say which fandoms the dragons are from.
MEQCNLU_o.png
I'm so happy about the Hibernal Den!! I've been waiting so long for it! I love my dragons, some more than others and I hate having to get rid of them just cause I need to make space or just not being able to feed them all, or certian ones I love but dont wanna breed anymore.
I'm so happy about the Hibernal Den!! I've been waiting so long for it! I love my dragons, some more than others and I hate having to get rid of them just cause I need to make space or just not being able to feed them all, or certian ones I love but dont wanna breed anymore.
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
Ooh!
Ooh!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
I love the Hibernal Den, thank you staff! I have a few permanent dragons that I keep around for sentimental purposes, so it'll be nice to not have to worry about those extra food points, even if it's a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of my lair. However, I do have a few questions about logistics:

1. If I take a dragon out of my Den and sell it to another player, does the Hibernal Cooldown reset? If it doesn't, I would hope there would be some kind of icon like the breeding cooldown icon to make that very obvious, so that a player isn't accidentally stuck feeding a dragon for 30 days that they didn't plan on.

2. Will we be able to exalt from our Dens, or would we have to take them out first? If we have to put the dragon back in the regular den, can we exalt dragons that are still on Hibernal Cooldown? This is the one I'm really worried about--I hoard fodder until an exalt bonus comes up, so it would be very nice to be able to buy 10 or 15 Hibernal slots, pre-level my fodder dragons, and then not have to worry about feeding them until I can get a little extra money for them (or until a dom push happens, or I want some art-for-fodder, etc.) The lore implications of this would also be great, hoards of dragons rising from their graves eternal slumber to fight for their chosen deity!
I love the Hibernal Den, thank you staff! I have a few permanent dragons that I keep around for sentimental purposes, so it'll be nice to not have to worry about those extra food points, even if it's a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of my lair. However, I do have a few questions about logistics:

1. If I take a dragon out of my Den and sell it to another player, does the Hibernal Cooldown reset? If it doesn't, I would hope there would be some kind of icon like the breeding cooldown icon to make that very obvious, so that a player isn't accidentally stuck feeding a dragon for 30 days that they didn't plan on.

2. Will we be able to exalt from our Dens, or would we have to take them out first? If we have to put the dragon back in the regular den, can we exalt dragons that are still on Hibernal Cooldown? This is the one I'm really worried about--I hoard fodder until an exalt bonus comes up, so it would be very nice to be able to buy 10 or 15 Hibernal slots, pre-level my fodder dragons, and then not have to worry about feeding them until I can get a little extra money for them (or until a dom push happens, or I want some art-for-fodder, etc.) The lore implications of this would also be great, hoards of dragons rising from their graves eternal slumber to fight for their chosen deity!
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@BootlegDragons

You can sell your gems on the forums for treasure. I don't know what the current ratio is, but if you go to the items for sale, there should be some people there selling treasure.
@BootlegDragons

You can sell your gems on the forums for treasure. I don't know what the current ratio is, but if you go to the items for sale, there should be some people there selling treasure.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
YYEEAAHHHHH YOU GUYS LISTENED AND DAMN YOU LISTENED WELL AAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU GUYS
YYEEAAHHHHH YOU GUYS LISTENED AND DAMN YOU LISTENED WELL AAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU GUYS
windvs1.pngfirevs1.pnglightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pngnaturevs1.png
@Aequorin

Is the hibernal den cooldown universal for users like the breeding cooldown, or does it reset upon leaving the lair? Like...if I bought a dragon from the AH that someone just pulled from their den, do I have to wait the 30 days before putting it in my own, or can I immediately put it in?
@Aequorin

Is the hibernal den cooldown universal for users like the breeding cooldown, or does it reset upon leaving the lair? Like...if I bought a dragon from the AH that someone just pulled from their den, do I have to wait the 30 days before putting it in my own, or can I immediately put it in?
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95