Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95
Neat
Neat
nwImP7g.png
Well I'm spooper excited
Well I'm spooper excited
vbbuHj.png FR -1
LF: BANANA, ROSE, & ROBIN
mEb1lVG.png
might just be me, but the new lair update seems complicated
might just be me, but the new lair update seems complicated
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
Ooooh this does sound promising, though whether it'll turn into a thing I'll use I'll have to wait and see.

I'm still not quite clear on what the hibernal den will be - will it have no cap on the amount of dragons you can put in it? Can you endlessly purchase new tabs? Will it be smaller than the actual lair? Will you be able to select tabs of "hibernal dragons" and "normal lair dragons" and display them side by side? All these question and more...

Personally I don't think I'd use it if it turns into a "pedestal" type situation. If it ends up giving dragons a "dead" kind of feel I'd avoid it - I like feeling that there's activity in my lair, that my dragons are alive and doing things. But if both types of lairs give the same feel I'd probably end up using it often :>
Ooooh this does sound promising, though whether it'll turn into a thing I'll use I'll have to wait and see.

I'm still not quite clear on what the hibernal den will be - will it have no cap on the amount of dragons you can put in it? Can you endlessly purchase new tabs? Will it be smaller than the actual lair? Will you be able to select tabs of "hibernal dragons" and "normal lair dragons" and display them side by side? All these question and more...

Personally I don't think I'd use it if it turns into a "pedestal" type situation. If it ends up giving dragons a "dead" kind of feel I'd avoid it - I like feeling that there's activity in my lair, that my dragons are alive and doing things. But if both types of lairs give the same feel I'd probably end up using it often :>
lmBVOQT.gif
We know who you are, we know everything about you
And we know where you live, oh, we know where you live...

Art Store
SNH9aOp.gif
Awesome! Exited to see how everything will turn out in the future :D
Awesome! Exited to see how everything will turn out in the future :D
Sounding good so far...I need this den!
Sounding good so far...I need this den!
she/her they/them etpLjGc.gifqTNOOYr.gifdagsvSj.gifqTNOOYr.gifsnXFO8n.gif
TABS

YESSSSS

THANK YOU THANK YOU
TABS

YESSSSS

THANK YOU THANK YOU
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
Wow, that's huge.
Wow, that's huge.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON THIS!!!!! <3333

I'm super excited for this!! Organisation is super important to me and this is all I could have ever dreamed off.

I can't wait to put my fandragons in my hibernation den, as well as the ones I use for my wishlist's and record keeping pffff. (So they can stop eating up all my food, ya'll don't do anything xD)

Also, I couldn't tell if the number of dragons before row were able to be set each. Like if it would affect the entire page or just each individual row. I have my three mian imps I like to keep at the top of my lair in the centre. I currently have two invisible dragons on either side of them to make it look like they are just the three of them at the top in the centre, so i'd be cool if I could just have the three of them in the top row with the others still five below. Not sure if that's what you were getting at but either way, still super hyped about this change! :D

thank you thank you thank you thank you <3333333333333333333
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON THIS!!!!! <3333

I'm super excited for this!! Organisation is super important to me and this is all I could have ever dreamed off.

I can't wait to put my fandragons in my hibernation den, as well as the ones I use for my wishlist's and record keeping pffff. (So they can stop eating up all my food, ya'll don't do anything xD)

Also, I couldn't tell if the number of dragons before row were able to be set each. Like if it would affect the entire page or just each individual row. I have my three mian imps I like to keep at the top of my lair in the centre. I currently have two invisible dragons on either side of them to make it look like they are just the three of them at the top in the centre, so i'd be cool if I could just have the three of them in the top row with the others still five below. Not sure if that's what you were getting at but either way, still super hyped about this change! :D

thank you thank you thank you thank you <3333333333333333333
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
This looks amazing!

Stupid question maybe - can a dragon put in the hibernal den still have specialty items applied to it? Genes, breed changes, eternal youth, scattersight... etc... I know you can apply skins and apparel but it's not clear if you can fundamentally 'change' the dragon.
This looks amazing!

Stupid question maybe - can a dragon put in the hibernal den still have specialty items applied to it? Genes, breed changes, eternal youth, scattersight... etc... I know you can apply skins and apparel but it's not clear if you can fundamentally 'change' the dragon.
_-_TEvzfC0.gif
Zeal | FR +8
.. mKmIXl8.png

_.> Clan Lore
__> Wishlist_> Badges
__> Long Drop Challenge

YUddU9q.png
_______________________________ J4UIfAh.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95