Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 95
@Xhaztol @Aequorin

Okay, from what I'm reading we can have as many as 15 tabs, each capable of holding up to 60 dragons. Is that actually the case?
@Xhaztol @Aequorin

Okay, from what I'm reading we can have as many as 15 tabs, each capable of holding up to 60 dragons. Is that actually the case?
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
Yo NICE
Yo NICE
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
This looks great!!

I wonder what the filtering options are going to be... Hoping for breeds/genes and maybe even colors, it'd be fun!
This looks great!!

I wonder what the filtering options are going to be... Hoping for breeds/genes and maybe even colors, it'd be fun!
AHHHHH this is great! I'm so psyched!
AHHHHH this is great! I'm so psyched!
Aw yeah this sounds great!!! I was wondering how the process of lair tabs would work and how it could be implemented (trust me, I want them really badly too) and this is a much better way than I was thinking! :D
Aw yeah this sounds great!!! I was wondering how the process of lair tabs would work and how it could be implemented (trust me, I want them really badly too) and this is a much better way than I was thinking! :D
I'm back.
[quote name="Tamanthajayne" date="2018-10-26 16:27:54" ] @Xhaztol @Aequorin Okay, from what I'm reading we can have as many as 15 tabs, each capable of holding up to 60 dragons. Is that actually the case? [/quote] @Tamanthajayne One page of a tab is capable of [b]displaying[/b] (not housing) [b]60[/b] of the dragons you already have. Tabs are just organizational containers for pages, and pages are just organizational containers for dragons. More tabs and more pages does not mean more total dragons overall.
Tamanthajayne wrote on 2018-10-26 16:27:54:
@Xhaztol @Aequorin

@Tamanthajayne

One page of a tab is capable of displaying (not housing) 60 of the dragons you already have. Tabs are just organizational containers for pages, and pages are just organizational containers for dragons. More tabs and more pages does not mean more total dragons overall.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Question! How much will each additional tab cost, and how many will we be given at the start? I'm thinking I'll only be needing 5 of the 15, but I wanna save up some treasure beforehand.

@Xhaztol
Question! How much will each additional tab cost, and how many will we be given at the start? I'm thinking I'll only be needing 5 of the 15, but I wanna save up some treasure beforehand.

@Xhaztol
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
@Xhaztol

Will there be more lair space available? If not in the rewrite, then after?
@Xhaztol

Will there be more lair space available? If not in the rewrite, then after?
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
@Aequorin hope it's okay to ping you. i'm sooooo excited for this finally i can get my whole clan on one page yessss!! i do have some questions too

> is feeding dragons tab specific? ie can i feed my main tab and not the one that i'm using to house some pretty-but-useless dragons or do i feed all tabs at once?

> is it possible to have my leveller in Tab One and my fodder on Tab Three and still be able to mix and match them in the coli? like can a coli team be a dragon on Tab One and two on Tab Three?

> will the lil dragon stat box in forum posts show the total dragons in all tabs + hibernal lair or can we select to only show dragons in one tab?

> finally, can we make some tabs not viewable by others? like if i have a breeding project tab and they're all ugly and i don't want people to see their undressed, unaccented-ness can i like? lock that tab somehow?

thank you guys for all your hard work ilysm ♥
@Aequorin hope it's okay to ping you. i'm sooooo excited for this finally i can get my whole clan on one page yessss!! i do have some questions too

> is feeding dragons tab specific? ie can i feed my main tab and not the one that i'm using to house some pretty-but-useless dragons or do i feed all tabs at once?

> is it possible to have my leveller in Tab One and my fodder on Tab Three and still be able to mix and match them in the coli? like can a coli team be a dragon on Tab One and two on Tab Three?

> will the lil dragon stat box in forum posts show the total dragons in all tabs + hibernal lair or can we select to only show dragons in one tab?

> finally, can we make some tabs not viewable by others? like if i have a breeding project tab and they're all ugly and i don't want people to see their undressed, unaccented-ness can i like? lock that tab somehow?

thank you guys for all your hard work ilysm ♥
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
This all sounds awesome!
This all sounds awesome!
PQznZys.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 94 95