Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video game fans, talk to me!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Wolfra

if you have the money to go out and buy it i really recommend it!!
some of the graphics people make for it are amazing looking too. i wish i could make better graphics haha
@Wolfra

if you have the money to go out and buy it i really recommend it!!
some of the graphics people make for it are amazing looking too. i wish i could make better graphics haha
@kylebroflovski Awesome. :'D

@Gulltralisk Niiiice.
@kylebroflovski Awesome. :'D

@Gulltralisk Niiiice.
I'm actually a really big fan of a lot of different games. XDD When I read most of yours I was like "OMG I LOVE THOSE GAMES :D"

For me it depends on the console kind of? I'm a HUGE Nintendo fan. The Nintendo 64 was probably my personal favorite. I loved the Zelda games on it like Majora's Mask as well as other favorites like Starfox and Super Mario 64. Then with the Gamecube Spyro became a huge deal as well as SSBM and more Zelda.

When an Xbox entered the house I began to really grow fond of the Borderlands series and Skyrim (because dragons, hello). Especially Borderlands because I love video games with a great storyline. That's probably what attracted me to the others above as well (minus SSBM).

AND HOW CAN WE FORGET POKEMON I mean Pokémon I think is a staple of most gamers' lives. Pokémon was a really huge deal for a while here and still kind of is. XDD

Okami and spore are great too. I've probably restarted my Spore games at least 20 times to create new creatures. As for Okami... you've got a nice dragon there. XD That's some fan devotion. Kudos to you!

I think one of the other things that got me into gaming was the opportunity for multiplayer because... siblings. It makes occupying them easy.

You though, have an awesome taste in games. Everything you've mentioned above, absolutely great.
I'm actually a really big fan of a lot of different games. XDD When I read most of yours I was like "OMG I LOVE THOSE GAMES :D"

For me it depends on the console kind of? I'm a HUGE Nintendo fan. The Nintendo 64 was probably my personal favorite. I loved the Zelda games on it like Majora's Mask as well as other favorites like Starfox and Super Mario 64. Then with the Gamecube Spyro became a huge deal as well as SSBM and more Zelda.

When an Xbox entered the house I began to really grow fond of the Borderlands series and Skyrim (because dragons, hello). Especially Borderlands because I love video games with a great storyline. That's probably what attracted me to the others above as well (minus SSBM).

AND HOW CAN WE FORGET POKEMON I mean Pokémon I think is a staple of most gamers' lives. Pokémon was a really huge deal for a while here and still kind of is. XDD

Okami and spore are great too. I've probably restarted my Spore games at least 20 times to create new creatures. As for Okami... you've got a nice dragon there. XD That's some fan devotion. Kudos to you!

I think one of the other things that got me into gaming was the opportunity for multiplayer because... siblings. It makes occupying them easy.

You though, have an awesome taste in games. Everything you've mentioned above, absolutely great.
5d57d01ec96072468698052c998cb64c.jpg
@Demure

AAAAH ME TOO. I love 3, don't get me wrong, but there is just something about New Vegas. uwu It's got a bit more variety, environmentally and faction-wise. I really enjoyed the factions and all the choices, and the fact that literally all of them were morally gray somehow. I was trying to pick the one I actually agreed with most and it was hard because they're all screwy, just like reality. I also really liked the companions in New Vegas, and the abundance of side quests. I almost forgot there was a main quest line sometimes... the game was so... not-linear, it felt like you were SUPPOSED to do whatever you wanted, and I liked that.

I also loooved the DLC. Particularly Old World Blues and Lonesome Road. I liked the Sierra Madre but was glad when it was over, too. Interesting characters though. Honest Hearts wasn't really my thing but it wasn't bad either. Loved the characters in the DLC as well, and how all four of them tied together. :'D Was just really satisfying.
@Demure

AAAAH ME TOO. I love 3, don't get me wrong, but there is just something about New Vegas. uwu It's got a bit more variety, environmentally and faction-wise. I really enjoyed the factions and all the choices, and the fact that literally all of them were morally gray somehow. I was trying to pick the one I actually agreed with most and it was hard because they're all screwy, just like reality. I also really liked the companions in New Vegas, and the abundance of side quests. I almost forgot there was a main quest line sometimes... the game was so... not-linear, it felt like you were SUPPOSED to do whatever you wanted, and I liked that.

I also loooved the DLC. Particularly Old World Blues and Lonesome Road. I liked the Sierra Madre but was glad when it was over, too. Interesting characters though. Honest Hearts wasn't really my thing but it wasn't bad either. Loved the characters in the DLC as well, and how all four of them tied together. :'D Was just really satisfying.
tumblr_n50ypmp9Xe1t7dt7oo1_500.png
@Gulltralisk
Ah yes Dark Souls...I'm waiting for the PC release, I hope 2 is as good and as curse-inducing as the first.
@Gulltralisk
Ah yes Dark Souls...I'm waiting for the PC release, I hope 2 is as good and as curse-inducing as the first.
@DC111

Sorry did I hear somebody say Fable? Hello friend with great game taste.
@DC111

Sorry did I hear somebody say Fable? Hello friend with great game taste.
@Gulltralisk

Aaaah how. I tried Dark Souls and couldn't even get past the first boss dude. I'd heard if you liked Dragon's Dogma but wanted something harder, that Dark Souls would be a good idea. 'Harder' is an understatement - that's literally the hardest game I have ever played in my life. How. xD
@Gulltralisk

Aaaah how. I tried Dark Souls and couldn't even get past the first boss dude. I'd heard if you liked Dragon's Dogma but wanted something harder, that Dark Souls would be a good idea. 'Harder' is an understatement - that's literally the hardest game I have ever played in my life. How. xD
tumblr_n50ypmp9Xe1t7dt7oo1_500.png
@featherdragon That's all awesome. :D And thank you, glad someone thinks my taste in games is good.
@featherdragon That's all awesome. :D And thank you, glad someone thinks my taste in games is good.
@Wolfra You wanted to see my Sonic fan character? [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/020/e/3/red_by_red_ysetgo-d731qu8.png[/img]
@Wolfra You wanted to see my Sonic fan character?

red_by_red_ysetgo-d731qu8.png
@Rexi

Don't you fret, there's a LOT of people who do. I mean even on this forum you've got a heck of a lot who agree with you. XDD
@Rexi

Don't you fret, there's a LOT of people who do. I mean even on this forum you've got a heck of a lot who agree with you. XDD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12