Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video game fans, talk to me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Rexi
Me and my sister are really into Nintendo, I know what you mean. We get really excited for new Nintendo games.
@Rexi
Me and my sister are really into Nintendo, I know what you mean. We get really excited for new Nintendo games.
tumblr_nf6776Wn8H1qh5dfho7_250.gif
@Rexi

heck no it's not overrated! Sonic ftw ♥

Whenever I think Sonic, I hear the faint "SEEEEEEEEEEEEgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" noise in the back of my head from when we'd turn the game on as a child
@Rexi

heck no it's not overrated! Sonic ftw ♥

Whenever I think Sonic, I hear the faint "SEEEEEEEEEEEEgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" noise in the back of my head from when we'd turn the game on as a child
We are made of fear and blood
@Fedelta THAT SMASH BROTHERS AND MARIO KART EIGHT THOUGH. EXCITE.

@Wolfra Thanks, hehe. >w< I'm shy about it outside of my deviantART. Do you like, want to see the character I made?
Mhm, totally! :D
@Fedelta THAT SMASH BROTHERS AND MARIO KART EIGHT THOUGH. EXCITE.

@Wolfra Thanks, hehe. >w< I'm shy about it outside of my deviantART. Do you like, want to see the character I made?
Mhm, totally! :D
@Rexi

HECK YES I DO!
@Rexi

HECK YES I DO!
I have a Sonic derg! Right down to the green eyes and skin-tone tummy. Apparel that look like rings, and his gloves, and a "Chaos Emerald" around his neck. :3 haha i have no life [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/912/91150_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have a Sonic derg! Right down to the green eyes and skin-tone tummy. Apparel that look like rings, and his gloves, and a "Chaos Emerald" around his neck. :3 haha i have no life

91150_350.png
tumblr_n50ypmp9Xe1t7dt7oo1_500.png
@DC111

that's so awesome!! ;0; look at that! You're very dedicated it seems ^w^

THE RINGS ARE PERF
@DC111

that's so awesome!! ;0; look at that! You're very dedicated it seems ^w^

THE RINGS ARE PERF
AYYYYYYYYYY i got into video games when i was about four i think, my friend gave me a pokemon card and it all went downhill from there. never4get

speaking of journey i really do need to end up getting it and playing it. my friends have been telling me it's really good and now i wanna experience it myself haha. i gotta finish infamous second son first though....

i play mainly on pc, ps3/4, wiiu, 3ds, and psvita. pc being the one that i play on the most.
AYYYYYYYYYY i got into video games when i was about four i think, my friend gave me a pokemon card and it all went downhill from there. never4get

speaking of journey i really do need to end up getting it and playing it. my friends have been telling me it's really good and now i wanna experience it myself haha. i gotta finish infamous second son first though....

i play mainly on pc, ps3/4, wiiu, 3ds, and psvita. pc being the one that i play on the most.
@DC111
Choosing between 3 and Vegas is very hard for me...buuuut I'm going to go with New Vegas. I can't put my finger on what makes me like NV better...it might be that there are many more paths to choose from regarding who you pledge your allegiance to in the Mojave. I also really like all of NV's DLC. However, I do favor 3's main plot better. Augh that was a hard decision.

I understand the "not being able to get into it", especially after being used to the superiority of 3 and NV. I only bought 1 and 2 for the connections to its successors. >.< It's a lot different than the newer Fallout games, that's for sure.
@DC111
Choosing between 3 and Vegas is very hard for me...buuuut I'm going to go with New Vegas. I can't put my finger on what makes me like NV better...it might be that there are many more paths to choose from regarding who you pledge your allegiance to in the Mojave. I also really like all of NV's DLC. However, I do favor 3's main plot better. Augh that was a hard decision.

I understand the "not being able to get into it", especially after being used to the superiority of 3 and NV. I only bought 1 and 2 for the connections to its successors. >.< It's a lot different than the newer Fallout games, that's for sure.
@kylebroflovski

I've seen so much Second Son on my dashboard recently and have been hearing so pretty awesome things about it ;w; I might want to give it a try!
@kylebroflovski

I've seen so much Second Son on my dashboard recently and have been hearing so pretty awesome things about it ;w; I might want to give it a try!
My life is Dark Souls 2 right now and I have a Black Mesa mug that my friend gave me in 9th grade
My life is Dark Souls 2 right now and I have a Black Mesa mug that my friend gave me in 9th grade
12142_s.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12