Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video game fans, talk to me!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3034485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30345/3034485_350.png[/img] [/url] I've got this new boy, I gened him myself.

3034485_350.png

I've got this new boy, I gened him myself.
I love vidya games! But recentlly I've just been playing the same ol' games over and over. xD When someone asks me what I play, I usually come up with a pretty short list!

I've been suuuuuper addicted to Dota 2. It's a very difficult game to get into, but it is also very rewarding. I main the support/jungler role, but I also don't mind hard-carrying! (Just please don't put me at mid, holy heck)

I also looove fighting games, such as Tekken Tag Tournament, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Super Smash Bros., SoulCalibur, Skullgirls, and others. Though, I have awful technical skill, so I'm not sure why I enjoy fighting games so much. xD

Also, I'm mad hyped for the next Smash Bros.! Greninja main right here :D

Others I love and adore include Yoshi's Island, Okami, Metroid Prime, Super Mario Sunshine, Skyrim, Pokémon, Civilization, etc. etc.
I love vidya games! But recentlly I've just been playing the same ol' games over and over. xD When someone asks me what I play, I usually come up with a pretty short list!

I've been suuuuuper addicted to Dota 2. It's a very difficult game to get into, but it is also very rewarding. I main the support/jungler role, but I also don't mind hard-carrying! (Just please don't put me at mid, holy heck)

I also looove fighting games, such as Tekken Tag Tournament, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Super Smash Bros., SoulCalibur, Skullgirls, and others. Though, I have awful technical skill, so I'm not sure why I enjoy fighting games so much. xD

Also, I'm mad hyped for the next Smash Bros.! Greninja main right here :D

Others I love and adore include Yoshi's Island, Okami, Metroid Prime, Super Mario Sunshine, Skyrim, Pokémon, Civilization, etc. etc.
kiseki-sig.png
I love video games, and I am more into action games. Such as Prototype, Assassin's Creed, and so on.

I enjoy strategy games too! Age of Mythology and Stronghold were actually the very first video games I have ever played.

Besides those, I am fond of playing all the Harry Potter games, the Sims, South Park, Red Alert, Heroes of Might and Magic, Garry's Mod (btw, if anyone has a steam account, you are welcome to invite me! I am "Gaarumon" there).

Though as much as I love video games, I am more into watching youtube gamers because I don't really have time for video games myself (I come back late from music school and then big bro doesn't let me be in his where the pc is at and so on). So from what I have watched youtubers play, I LOVE the Last of Us (watched it 3 times), Beyond Two Souls, the Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Outlast and many more. ^D^
I love video games, and I am more into action games. Such as Prototype, Assassin's Creed, and so on.

I enjoy strategy games too! Age of Mythology and Stronghold were actually the very first video games I have ever played.

Besides those, I am fond of playing all the Harry Potter games, the Sims, South Park, Red Alert, Heroes of Might and Magic, Garry's Mod (btw, if anyone has a steam account, you are welcome to invite me! I am "Gaarumon" there).

Though as much as I love video games, I am more into watching youtube gamers because I don't really have time for video games myself (I come back late from music school and then big bro doesn't let me be in his where the pc is at and so on). So from what I have watched youtubers play, I LOVE the Last of Us (watched it 3 times), Beyond Two Souls, the Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Outlast and many more. ^D^
I just really love dragons ok
I've been a gamer for ... well ... a long time!

Thanks to my PSN subscription I'm finding that I'm playing all sorts of games that I wouldn't ordinarily play, I picked up the newest Sly Cooper and then brought the whole series after finishing it (Sucker Punch are becoming one of my favourite developers between that and InFamous).

My absolute favourite games are FF IX (Because of it's amazing plot and fantastic characters), The Legacy of Kain series (Because who doesn't like games with complicated time travel?), Bioshock 2 (... Yes, I prefer the second one to the first!) and The Last of Us.

I'm also rather fond of Uncharted, mostly because I tend to love games with well written characters.
I've been a gamer for ... well ... a long time!

Thanks to my PSN subscription I'm finding that I'm playing all sorts of games that I wouldn't ordinarily play, I picked up the newest Sly Cooper and then brought the whole series after finishing it (Sucker Punch are becoming one of my favourite developers between that and InFamous).

My absolute favourite games are FF IX (Because of it's amazing plot and fantastic characters), The Legacy of Kain series (Because who doesn't like games with complicated time travel?), Bioshock 2 (... Yes, I prefer the second one to the first!) and The Last of Us.

I'm also rather fond of Uncharted, mostly because I tend to love games with well written characters.
Yt4sddf.png
HELLO. GAMS. YES.

i'm replaying mass effect 2 right now and the feels are already swelling. ;___; THIS SERIES. I SWEAR.

i'm also playing bioshock but it's too hard the big daddies scare me and idk how to kill them. :c it was a shock after playing infinite which was all sunny and breezy and definitely not as hard. D:

i alsooo play pokemon but i can't afford a 3DS so i haven't played the newest one. so rn i'm just concentrating on PC games i guess.
HELLO. GAMS. YES.

i'm replaying mass effect 2 right now and the feels are already swelling. ;___; THIS SERIES. I SWEAR.

i'm also playing bioshock but it's too hard the big daddies scare me and idk how to kill them. :c it was a shock after playing infinite which was all sunny and breezy and definitely not as hard. D:

i alsooo play pokemon but i can't afford a 3DS so i haven't played the newest one. so rn i'm just concentrating on PC games i guess.
2w4we9w.jpg
Yeah I live games. I have... over a hundred games on Steam. And plenty of games outside it as well.

Recently I've mostly been playing Bravely Default. I went through a binge of the Assassin's Creed series early this year and am trying to hunt down a really cheap copy of AC3 because my ex told me it isn't very good. I also started a new character in Fallout: New Vegas because I love that game beyond belief.
Yeah I live games. I have... over a hundred games on Steam. And plenty of games outside it as well.

Recently I've mostly been playing Bravely Default. I went through a binge of the Assassin's Creed series early this year and am trying to hunt down a really cheap copy of AC3 because my ex told me it isn't very good. I also started a new character in Fallout: New Vegas because I love that game beyond belief.
no, nothing died; not what we had, not you, not I
fake a smile and for a while I may love her more
or wish that she could be you
and on it goes
I mostly play lots of skyrim, pokemon, horror games (silent hill, cry of fear, amnesia, etc), and league of legends and smite tbh! vov like i have a lot of games i rly love but those are my main things hehe
I mostly play lots of skyrim, pokemon, horror games (silent hill, cry of fear, amnesia, etc), and league of legends and smite tbh! vov like i have a lot of games i rly love but those are my main things hehe
@Loviatar

Your boyfriend is right, AC3 was a complete disappointment after playing with Ezio ( :-D ) for so long!
@Loviatar

Your boyfriend is right, AC3 was a complete disappointment after playing with Ezio ( :-D ) for so long!
Yt4sddf.png
Ooooh lord let's see, I play Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, L4D2, Skyrim, Okami (I haven't touched my copy in awhile), SSBB, used to play WoW (ran out of gametime), Diablo 3, Hearthstone, Portal 2, Dishonored, Prototype -- a lot of stuff as long as I can get my hands on it (b/c I'm broke lmao) and I have the right console or can get it on PC.
Ooooh lord let's see, I play Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, L4D2, Skyrim, Okami (I haven't touched my copy in awhile), SSBB, used to play WoW (ran out of gametime), Diablo 3, Hearthstone, Portal 2, Dishonored, Prototype -- a lot of stuff as long as I can get my hands on it (b/c I'm broke lmao) and I have the right console or can get it on PC.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I play tons of games omg. Too many to list.

I love all of the Assassin Creed games and despite the AC3 hate, I love it since finally no more Ezio.
I play mainly L4D2 these days and Skyrim.

@Loviatar

Give it a try, you might like it. c:
People don't like it because Ezio isn't there no more lol
I play tons of games omg. Too many to list.

I love all of the Assassin Creed games and despite the AC3 hate, I love it since finally no more Ezio.
I play mainly L4D2 these days and Skyrim.

@Loviatar

Give it a try, you might like it. c:
People don't like it because Ezio isn't there no more lol
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1