Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lionfish, Noxtide, and Dark Sclera
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 85
That darken eye thing is expensive. And of course I must have it, hehehe!
That darken eye thing is expensive. And of course I must have it, hehehe!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
DARK SCLERA??? DARK SCLERA!!!

I know where all my money's going.
DARK SCLERA??? DARK SCLERA!!!

I know where all my money's going.
Wait, what does this thing do?
Dangit, trolled by the FR staff again! Are we ever gonna get Constellation? .-.

Awesome new eyes though! ..Too bad I'm only at level 15 Alchemy. ...Man this update is more depressing than exciting, lol.
Dangit, trolled by the FR staff again! Are we ever gonna get Constellation? .-.

Awesome new eyes though! ..Too bad I'm only at level 15 Alchemy. ...Man this update is more depressing than exciting, lol.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Oof why is the dark sclera so hard to get T-T I'm only level 11 alchemy and wow that's a lotta treasure.
But that aside, where's the constellation gene?? My starry dergs need more dazzle! I was hoping it would premier during the Starfall Celebration :/
Oof why is the dark sclera so hard to get T-T I'm only level 11 alchemy and wow that's a lotta treasure.
But that aside, where's the constellation gene?? My starry dergs need more dazzle! I was hoping it would premier during the Starfall Celebration :/
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
The genes are...they're okay, not to my tastes, but okay.

The dark sclera, on the other hand...I didn't know how much I NEEDED it, holy smoke. Perfection.
The genes are...they're okay, not to my tastes, but okay.

The dark sclera, on the other hand...I didn't know how much I NEEDED it, holy smoke. Perfection.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
[quote name="TheFloralFaun" date="2018-10-20 12:54:15" ] First off I absolutely love these new genes cause holy hotcakes yes! I have always wanted a fishy dragon and this is perfect for that idea. However, I do also share the concerns with the tundras fur being so empty. I see what it can be used for as a place to rest your eye from the busier pattern. The issue is theres just [b]a lot[/b] of empty fur. My suggestion (and this is simply an opinion cause not having this will not kill my joy for this gene at all) would be to add some kinda texture from the gene to the areas where the fur is "shortest". Some examples would be: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=13&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=164&auth=33dfaa7b402894ed34089e94a6f949632afe5552&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/3N81ws75/dragon-2-redo.jpg[/img] It wouldnt even need to be in all the darker stripe colors, could add texture with just a lighter version of the fur. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=164&auth=6c65ebaa6815b4bd95a183b2e8432f8186998924&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/pX1C2c64/dragon-3-redo.jpg[/img] Again this is just a personal opinion suggestion that in no way squishes my love of this new colorful gene. Just some friendly advice to add to a game I love way to much. [/quote] I just wanna say that I really love this concept! Tundras arre my favorite breed and I was a little sad to see how it looks on males. This gene has lovely contrast and it's gonna pop nicely but it's hard with the empty space tundras have.
TheFloralFaun wrote on 2018-10-20 12:54:15:
First off I absolutely love these new genes cause holy hotcakes yes! I have always wanted a fishy dragon and this is perfect for that idea.

However, I do also share the concerns with the tundras fur being so empty. I see what it can be used for as a place to rest your eye from the busier pattern. The issue is theres just a lot of empty fur.

My suggestion (and this is simply an opinion cause not having this will not kill my joy for this gene at all) would be to add some kinda texture from the gene to the areas where the fur is "shortest".

Some examples would be:

dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=13&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=164&auth=33dfaa7b402894ed34089e94a6f949632afe5552&dummyext=prev.png

dragon-2-redo.jpg

It wouldnt even need to be in all the darker stripe colors, could add texture with just a lighter version of the fur.

dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=25&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=0&winggene=24&wings=164&auth=6c65ebaa6815b4bd95a183b2e8432f8186998924&dummyext=prev.png

dragon-3-redo.jpg

Again this is just a personal opinion suggestion that in no way squishes my love of this new colorful gene. Just some friendly advice to add to a game I love way to much.
I just wanna say that I really love this concept! Tundras arre my favorite breed and I was a little sad to see how it looks on males. This gene has lovely contrast and it's gonna pop nicely but it's hard with the empty space tundras have.
VGxuHXT.png
Amazing colors :)
Amazing colors :)
g8T8XC2.png
WOW these are really cool!! I love the tones used in the stripes for each color :~D and the new eye type looks amazing!!!
WOW these are really cool!! I love the tones used in the stripes for each color :~D and the new eye type looks amazing!!!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
yall making me wish i had MONEY
yall making me wish i had MONEY
nSyyjfe.jpg
5iXiC8z.png
gMDuKVs.png
xj6Mn2e.png
6KQB58c.png

i'm syn / neb !
0weZF6S.png fr + 2
0weZF6S.png returning player!

52Gc1G9.png
saw the dark sclera and got so scared i'd have to bank on random chance to get it, thank goodness you made it baldwin-accessible !
saw the dark sclera and got so scared i'd have to bank on random chance to get it, thank goodness you made it baldwin-accessible !
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 85