Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | is anybody else's...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i was literally about to make a post about this. huh, weird. i cleared my cookies and everything hoping it would work but ig the issue is on their side,,,
i was literally about to make a post about this. huh, weird. i cleared my cookies and everything hoping it would work but ig the issue is on their side,,,
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
I checked, it's crashed completely worldwide. So far there's been no explanation of why or estimate of when it might be back. There's been a lot of internet chunks that have suddenly gone down without explanation like this in the last 24 hours, which is.... Really weird.
I checked, it's crashed completely worldwide. So far there's been no explanation of why or estimate of when it might be back. There's been a lot of internet chunks that have suddenly gone down without explanation like this in the last 24 hours, which is.... Really weird.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
Oh wow, that's really concerning... o.o
Oh wow, that's really concerning... o.o
I AM HERE.................now
FR Time+2
YES aaaah

Blank screen for me. Apparently it's happening to everyone.

https://heavy.com/tech/2018/10/youtube-down/
YES aaaah

Blank screen for me. Apparently it's happening to everyone.

https://heavy.com/tech/2018/10/youtube-down/
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I thought it was just my device or internet
Didn't think it was a worldwide thing
I thought it was just my device or internet
Didn't think it was a worldwide thing
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
This is really unusual for such a big website to crash. The chat on Downdetector is going haywire.
This is really unusual for such a big website to crash. The chat on Downdetector is going haywire.
mwxYQwg.png
Oh boy, let's hope it's just some sort of bug or snag that can be fixed instead of something potentially worse...
Oh boy, let's hope it's just some sort of bug or snag that can be fixed instead of something potentially worse...
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2018-10-16 18:56:51" ] I checked, it's crashed completely worldwide. So far there's been no explanation of why or estimate of when it might be back. There's been a lot of internet chunks that have suddenly gone down without explanation like this in the last 24 hours, which is.... Really weird. [/quote] THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING, EVERYOJE GET READY FOR THE FITH WAVE SHIT THEY HAVE STARTED TO TAKE OUR POWER
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2018-10-16 18:56:51:

THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING, EVERYOJE GET READY FOR THE FITH WAVE **** THEY HAVE STARTED TO TAKE OUR POWER
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Same! My dad tried to show me a YTube vid just ten min ago. He got it to work with lots of refreshing, but I was coming in here to make a post too. I’ve tried refreshing 100 times, restarting, closing the tab everything, but everything else works fine, so it’s obviously just YTube. Kinda worried tbh
Same! My dad tried to show me a YTube vid just ten min ago. He got it to work with lots of refreshing, but I was coming in here to make a post too. I’ve tried refreshing 100 times, restarting, closing the tab everything, but everything else works fine, so it’s obviously just YTube. Kinda worried tbh
Not sure if this is true, but it's the only lead into the reason why it's down.

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=4344105&page=1
Not sure if this is true, but it's the only lead into the reason why it's down.

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=4344105&page=1
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7