Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's October 14th
1 2 3 4 5 6
It was 28 degrees celcius in the Netherlands today.

7-10 degrees higher than it should be at this time of year.

We've also had crushing droughts, so this coming winter is going to be incredibly tough for wildlife and flora. What the heck is going on with the weather right now? Oh yeah, it's called uhhhh global warming, it throws every weather system out of whack in various ways
It was 28 degrees celcius in the Netherlands today.

7-10 degrees higher than it should be at this time of year.

We've also had crushing droughts, so this coming winter is going to be incredibly tough for wildlife and flora. What the heck is going on with the weather right now? Oh yeah, it's called uhhhh global warming, it throws every weather system out of whack in various ways
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
That Midwest feel when the weather is never consistent
That Midwest feel when the weather is never consistent
VGxuHXT.png
im in the midwest too and it rained on friday too sdffsd
this is a big big mood
im in the midwest too and it rained on friday too sdffsd
this is a big big mood
fr +2
I'm not sure what the weather has to do with Flight Rising... unless you're sneaking some suspicious glances at the Icewarden.
I'm not sure what the weather has to do with Flight Rising... unless you're sneaking some suspicious glances at the Icewarden.
lmao it rained here today
i'm on the east coast, so it's not gonna get cold here for a while but if you're in the midwest i'm not horribly surprised
lmao it rained here today
i'm on the east coast, so it's not gonna get cold here for a while but if you're in the midwest i'm not horribly surprised
queen_katoe.gif
I made Halloween cookies... It's snowing.... I live a few hours away from the Rocky Mountains...
Ice papa! It isn't November yet! No shaving yet please!
I made Halloween cookies... It's snowing.... I live a few hours away from the Rocky Mountains...
Ice papa! It isn't November yet! No shaving yet please!
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@AwA
It's still 81 in Texas :')
@AwA
It's still 81 in Texas :')
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
We had a snow storm in my neck of the woods a few days ago. :'O

Most of it melted now, though.
We had a snow storm in my neck of the woods a few days ago. :'O

Most of it melted now, though.
eg1jZa2.png
I don't live in the midwest but I really hope for some snow to grace us poor sweaty people in the southeast. It got super cold all of a sudden last week so hopefully it's not a long shot
I don't live in the midwest but I really hope for some snow to grace us poor sweaty people in the southeast. It got super cold all of a sudden last week so hopefully it's not a long shot
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I'm in the Southwest and it's also rain-snowing here, but I blame the altitude.
I'm in the Southwest and it's also rain-snowing here, but I blame the altitude.
2H1KHHC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6