Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's October 14th
1 2 3 4 5 6
frick its usually a oven where i live so i only have warm weather clothing. Now its like 50 and i have to buy cold weather clothing god dangit
frick its usually a oven where i live so i only have warm weather clothing. Now its like 50 and i have to buy cold weather clothing god dangit
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
I have created a gang called the Blowtorch gang, we get some goggles and bandannas and some blowtorches. We then burn the snow. My mom is setting up a carpool, so please ping me and tell me if you wanna join. This is also called the Anti-Snow gang.
I have created a gang called the Blowtorch gang, we get some goggles and bandannas and some blowtorches. We then burn the snow. My mom is setting up a carpool, so please ping me and tell me if you wanna join. This is also called the Anti-Snow gang.
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
[quote name="ChickenOverlord" date="2018-10-14 17:58:16" ] frick its usually a oven where i live so i only have warm weather clothing. Now its like 50 and i have to buy cold weather clothing god dangit [/quote] only 50?????? What??? Never heard that here???
ChickenOverlord wrote on 2018-10-14 17:58:16:

only 50?????? What??? Never heard that here???
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6